FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know his last name. Got it from reading the comments on his MS. Can I post the FB link or not? It has his last name

I know his last name. Got it from reading the comments on his MS. Can I post the FB link or not? It has his last name

I just saw it too. I didn't see any criminal record for him in Orlando (Orange County) or Clay County.

Ok Chili Fries. I want to give you another assignment. Who all works at Dand BV? I thought scratch guy's identity wasn't going to happen. I think the workers at Gano are impossible to find, but I wonder if you can do it!

yep I remember that

there are way to many stories about what happened on the way home
makes me wonder about sister chasing her.. and what really happened that day
yes, and me too! I have no "thanks" button....guess its bedtime...LOL

Ok Chili Fries. I want to give you another assignment. Who all works at Dand BV? I thought scratch guy's identity wasn't going to happen. I think the workers at Gano are impossible to find, but I wonder if you can do it!

Believe me I've tried. The only thing I've come up with so far is a Kyle who is FB and MS friends with James V's (the owner of VD&B) 2 daughters and ex-wife. I have not been able to prove that this guy is the Kyle who worked for VD&B though.

I don't mean to barge in on the hallelujah moment, but - are you guys sure that's scratch guy? In the "medical" pics on his myspace page, he looks chubbier than "scratch guy" - around the chin & neck. Plus, his nose & ears look a little bigger than scratch guy's nose & ears (to me, in a few of the pics). I can definitely see the resemblance - it's a stunning resemblance! But it's hard to tell for sure if it's the same guy.

It's obvious he knows someone in the family, based on a comment on his page. But is it the same guy in the vigil pic and the memorial pic just posted earlier?

I don't mean to barge in on the hallelujah moment, but - are you guys sure that's scratch guy? In the "medical" pics on his myspace page, he looks chubbier than "scratch guy" - around the chin & neck. Plus, his nose & ears look a little bigger than scratch guy's nose & ears (to me, in a few of the pics). I can definitely see the resemblance - it's a stunning resemblance! But it's hard to tell for sure if it's the same guy.

It's obvious he knows someone in the family, based on a comment on his page. But is it the same guy in the vigil pic and the memorial pic just posted earlier?

It's him for sure sorrell.. I looked at all the pics

This probably sounds silly, but I wonder if any of Somer's family might have added a Kyle to their fb friends lately? It could be possible that they know the name of guy who claims to have been a worker at the house and might have tried to contact him. If they have and it can be cross referenced back to the owner of the construction company, then it would most likely be him.

I think the vacant house was searched only because it is close to the crime scene and somer was seen in front of the house. I think the pond where they had the drivers search is going to be more the location that needs to be looked at. They also searched the houses that backed up to the pond at 2am. I dont think they would have done that in the first days without a reason or a dog smelling something

I think the vacant house was searched only because it is close to the crime scene and somer was seen in front of the house. I think the pond where they had the drivers search is going to be more the location that needs to be looked at. They also searched the houses that backed up to the pond at 2am. I dont think they would have done that in the first days without a reason or a dog smelling something
When I was there on Tuesday....I drove into an area of homes, very nice homes, ended up at a dead end and there were LE trucks everywhere, dive team was there....back behind these nice homes there is a pond of some sorts....this area was right off of Debarry....If Somer was walking home down Debarry , the homes were to the left, big wooden fence on Debarry blocking out the homes from site...this was across the street from those storage sheds on Debarry, and right before the woods where I saw "Stick Man"...I drove several block back into the area before I came to a dead end....

Wanted to post this before I call it a night.

When I was reading the comments @ the NG FB page, it seemed clear that one particular poster over there gets most (if not all info) from WS. That poster frequently refers back to WS & what she has read here.

Also wanted to say that I was scrolling thru FB pages for awhile today, looking for clues, or any familiar names/faces that have been discussed recently.

Unless I'm hallucinating, I seem to remember seeing the exact same avatar pic on one of the family members/friends' FB pages as the avatar pic of the FB poster I mentioned above.

It's the NG FB poster who dropped the "bombshell" comment about living arrangements.

When I was there on Tuesday....I drove into an area of homes, very nice homes, ended up at a dead end and there were LE trucks everywhere, dive team was there....back behind these nice homes there is a pond of some sorts....this area was right off of Debarry....If Somer was walking home down Debarry , the homes were to the left, big wooden fence on Debarry blocking out the homes from site...this was across the street from those storage sheds on Debarry, and right before the woods where I saw "Stick Man"...I drove several block back into the area before I came to a dead end....

what about the gano side?

that is not what I wanted to show.....it is Red Maple Ct....go all the way down it and it dead ends...back behind it is a pond....to the right.....this is off of Debarry

Wanted to post this before I call it a night.

When I was reading the comments @ the NG FB page, it seemed clear that one particular poster over there gets most (if not all info) from WS. That poster frequently refers back to WS & what she has read here.

Also wanted to say that I was scrolling thru FB pages for awhile today, looking for clues, or any familiar names/faces that have been discussed recently.

Unless I'm hallucinating, I seem to remember seeing the exact same avatar pic on one of the family members/friends' FB pages as the avatar pic of the FB poster I mentioned above.

It's the NG FB poster who dropped the "bombshell" comment about living arrangements.

Thank you & hmmmm, lots of funky people involved, including this board.

what about the gano side?
That was probably searched also, but I can say for a fact that the ones off of Red Maple were, because I saw them there.....This area is more towards the Jr. High....could even be some kind of cut through back there from the Jr. High, but I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18