FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the superintendent lives on red maple and I think thats the pond they searched and checked his home.. were the police on gano near that location too ?
I am not understanding your question...I think I am tired...LOL...Police were everywhere....I am talking all the way to the end of Red Maple where it backs into woods...you cannot see thru to Gano there...at least I didn't

Didn't the Superintendent say that he saw Somer?

A superintendent did say that.. but they did say his name so I am guessing that it was him who said it. I am not saying he is involved either just the area right now

OK, so...since I have returned we have heard that DT has made a Million, moved out PC and moved in SP, well where is the proof and if this is true , where are the reporters.....Why isn't NG all over this like a Cheap Suit?????

also FYI the teacher that day was a substitute teacher .. that was on the news also

iwannano has said that PC is still living with DT and she was right about the cousin. I see she's on this thread now and would like to hear more from her.

Well, where is Sadnpod, she talks to ST , I suppose on a daily basis, she lives in Jax, some of the time, why does she not have this info.....Jeez, I think something stinks. JMO Sorry for sounding so confrontational but something is not right with these pic's.

I really need some sleep.....I hope that I did not post anything that upset anyone tonight...all I posted is what I know.....and what I have been told....I just wanted to share it here....that's all....I did not mean to stir up anything....with that said....blessing to all....goodnight.

A superintendent did say that.. but they did say his name so I am guessing that it was him who said it. I am not saying he is involved either just the area right now
well, if he said that, it sure changes things for me as far as the area.....if he lives on Red Maple....wow! I thought he said something like 100 yrds away from the school...maybe he meant the Jr. High? I need to find his addy...will do that tomorrow....

Okay, I am turning into Ms Nasty and I do not like the feeling , but something is really smelly in Denmark and it ain't the cheese.

http://www.myspace.com/wbracing

Okay, so he does contract work for the Military. Wow this is huge in my simple mind. NSIC, being involved, my Extended tay hotel near Hooters on Wells. I must check out where he lives.

When I look at his MS , he has an Amanda, and I believe DT had an Amanda on her MS, big *advertiser censored*, dark hair , black dress, plunging neckline.....as did PC

When I look at his MS , he has an Amanda, and I believe DT had an Amanda on her MS, big *advertiser censored*, dark hair , black dress, plunging neckline.....as did PC

just a sec for confirmation on that

I see a cassandra with that description

Yes, sorry I knew it was something somewhat exotic. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members