FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I quit reading the carp over there and on news4jax. they just let ANYONE post no matter what. i came here knowing they would look into my background as soon as I posted anything relating to knowing the fam and sure enough Tricia did!

Hasn't Tricia been goon from here for quite sometime, are people confusing her with that person who had links to being an SO, or am I mistaken?

Hasn't Tricia been goon from here for quite sometime, are people confusing her with that person who had links to being an SO, or am I mistaken?

I talked to Tricia today. So I would say no.

Oh you mean Tricia , who left recently due to personal stuff. Sorry, iIam a Newbie of sorts.

It took me so long to catch up on reading, that I am now EXHAUSTED and have to be at work early so i am turning in. I am glad to see you all have finally come to the conclusion that "scratch guy" as he has been referred to is indeed who I said he is. Thank you to that person who clarified, I can't remember who it was. Have a good night.

Thanks for dropping by tonight - hopefully, you'll come back again when you have time!

So...Sorrell are we the only folks up so far this eve?

Iwannano - before you go, I wanted to ask - is Chris the one who drew your beautiful avatar pic?

Well, we know he's not a photographer!! LOL, and that guy is squeaky clean! LOL....isn't it odd that we have just about everyone else's name, but not this guy??? I find that odd......[/QUOTE]

Cam.. this really cracked me up. Glad to know he is squeaky clean!!! LOL LOL

Wanted to post this before I call it a night.

When I was reading the comments @ the NG FB page, it seemed clear that one particular poster over there gets most (if not all info) from WS. That poster frequently refers back to WS & what she has read here.
Also wanted to say that I was scrolling thru FB pages for awhile today, looking for clues, or any familiar names/faces that have been discussed recently.

Unless I'm hallucinating, I seem to remember seeing the exact same avatar pic on one of the family members/friends' FB pages as the avatar pic of the FB poster I mentioned above.

It's the NG FB poster who dropped the "bombshell" comment about living arrangements.

BBM

I noticed that too, but they seem to forget what was read and get it all screwed up by the time they post it. Hmmm. Short term memory loss? LOL. Help out with the avatar pic, now that we can link! Pretty please and TIA.

Well, where is Sadnpod, she talks to ST , I suppose on a daily basis, she lives in Jax, some of the time, why does she not have this info.....Jeez, I think something stinks. JMO Sorry for sounding so confrontational but something is not right with these pic's.

Hi Cath.. sorry.. I actually fell asleep practically on my computer! Visiting my other set of grands, a 4 yr old and a six month old! Exhaustion finally gets some uncomfortable shut eye! I do talk to ST, but not every day. Im not sure what info you are talking about, But I cant help but love how I get tomatoes when I talk and when I dont! And now I stink too? Geez. If you are talking about why I didnt know who scratch guy is.. well I posted that days ago. I asked ST and he said he didnt know him, that there is alot of DT's family he doesnt know and that some he did know he didnt recognize until they spoke to him. I guess its been a long time since he has seen them. Did that answer your question? Maybe I should take a shower now? lol

Okay, I am turning into Ms Nasty and I do not like the feeling , but something is really smelly in Denmark and it ain't the cheese.

Are you still referring to me? Your post is almost 2am. Gosh, cath, give a girl a break? I have the kink to prove I was sleeping if that helps.

I hear ya, but do they really know them? I have a problem with relatives, friends etc. coming onto boards claiming they know them, but when push comes to shove they cannot release any info., why do they join a Forum? Blog? they should remain as a lurkers, especially if LE has told Family & Friends to remain Hush. What do you Folks think?

No one has told me to remain "hushed". Not LE, not ST, and I've never done well with people giving me orders anyway. Maybe why I am single. I go where I want, do what I want, say what I want, and most the time sleep where I want. :innocent: I get in trouble on here for saying too much.. (snarky comments about hurting this case when nothing I know has any importance on this case), now I get in trouble for not releasing info I dont have or know? Sorry, Im not going to be a "lurker" its just not my style.

Wow, last news on jaxnew4you with any comments was at least 2 weeks ago.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21689548/detail.html

After reading the crazy, yes crazy carp on those comments, Im goin for a smoke too. I keep getting accused of trashing DT, yet I dont remember "trashing" her, at least not any worse than she has been trashed by others like me who dont know her. I have said that I think her parenting skills are neglectful, her dress for her daughters funeral (who may have been the victim of a SO) was inappropriate and I would feel that way whether I knew ST or not. I still do.

Good morning... I see its just me and 4 lurkers. Anyone wanna come out and chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18