FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Pin.. thought I was alll alone! Im still out on that guy. IDK, but I cant see any scratches in videos of earlier vigils.

ANy updates on this case? I am working but wanted to check in and can't read the entire thread. Anyone want to offer and update. Thank you in advance.

I would also like to add to anyone who reads those comments... This trash talk about ws has been posted lots of places, usually following derogatory comments about me or 4mernaybor. Including that poor mans wedding in OP, whom no one knows if he is an SO or not, innocent until proven guilty, right? Whoever posted those comments on his wedding pics is foul (IMO). I am not posting on any other sites. I dont believe its fair to trash tricia when she is not even the person they are referring to. IMO, this site is alot like going to war. The people here who really want justice are why I am here, fighting this battle, they are my comrads. And for you and Somer, I will fight til the end. And I still think it should be a law for no xmas decorations after january and no sheets in the windows.

ANy updates on this case? I am working but wanted to check in and can't read the entire thread. Anyone want to offer and update. Thank you in advance.

Nothing to report. Unfortunately. Nothing.

Good morning Pin.. thought I was alll alone! Im still out on that guy. IDK, but I cant see any scratches in videos of earlier vigils.

I have to run but I will look later. He's definitely a suspect.

OMG. I just read those posts on NG's FB and all I can say is if people are going to read what is written here at WS and then post it somewhere else, they should at least post it correctly!!!

Kuhn ruled out? Not in my book!

Most everyone thinks it's the mom, SP or PC? Absolutely NOT!

SP is in the x-rated stuff posted on DT's MS? NOTHING about this statement is correct. Nope, SP not in the pics. Nope, not x-rated. Nope, not on DT's MS.

I wish they would catch the killer already. Too many idiots on the web spinning their wheels and coming up with BS.

WLK pretrial today. Wish I were there. Hope he gets at least the five years for not registering... too bad the same fate does not find CWG.. who has commited the same crime, yet gets to go where he wants when he wants.

I would also like to add to anyone who reads those comments... This trash talk about ws has been posted lots of places, usually following derogatory comments about me or 4mernaybor. Including that poor mans wedding in OP, whom no one knows if he is an SO or not, innocent until proven guilty, right? Whoever posted those comments on his wedding pics is foul (IMO). I am not posting on any other sites. I dont believe its fair to trash tricia when she is not even the person they are referring to. IMO, this site is alot like going to war. The people here who really want justice are why I am here, fighting this battle, they are my comrads. And for you and Somer, I will fight til the end. And I still think it should be a law for no xmas decorations after january and no sheets in the windows.

I only post on here as well.....but then again nothing surprises me anymore in this case. I figured that certain people were taking our comments from here and posting them elsewhere or linking back to us.

You and I are rarely on here at the same time :(

OMG. I just read those posts on NG's FB and all I can say is if people are going to read what is written here at WS and then post it somewhere else, they should at least post it correctly!!!

Kuhn ruled out? Not in my book!

Most everyone thinks it's the mom, SP or PC? Absolutely NOT!

SP is in the x-rated stuff posted on DT's MS? NOTHING about this statement is correct. Nope, SP not in the pics. Nope, not x-rated. Nope, not on DT's MS.

I wish they would catch the killer already. Too many idiots on the web spinning their wheels and coming up with BS.

Very well said![/B] WLK is not ruled out in my book either. I have never thought it was mom, SP or PC, even if I do think that looking at them in this situation only makes sense. Sp was in a couple pics, but not the ones being referred to and NO they werent on DT's MS. The best for me was WLK on the police report!!!!!

I only post on here as well.....but then again nothing surprises me anymore in this case. I figured that certain people were taking our comments from here and posting them elsewhere or linking back to us.

You and I are rarely on here at the same time :(

I noticed that too, LOL. I wish if they were gonna take our comments from here and post them out of context, they would at least post what was really said!!!! I also think this is the same person.. who is snooping all over these sites posting BS.

Today, I will be doing some hunting and fishing ;)

here fishy fishy fishy lol...take the bait lol

Haha.. Now that was funny! I hope you catch the BIG one!!!

Haha.. Now that was funny! I hope you catch the BIG one!!!

I try, but that one wont come near me. (it nibbles and swims off lol)

grrr im not on here to play games though...maybe I should switch the bait. hahaha

I hope WLK is sick to his stomach right now, with fear coursing thru his veins, whether he did this to Somer or not. How does it feel to have someone with power, over you, deciding your fate, forever changing your future? At least you are suppose to be a man, and not a helpless child.

gotta run for a while, I'll check back later on.

happy sleuthing everyone :)

Good day and good luck.

Hey everyone....been away - hoped I'd return to see a break in the case - but I see nothings changed :(

Tho there are a few things happening with WLK in the next 24 hours....as sad mentioned - his Pretrial Hearing is scheduled for this morning at 8:30am but also, tomorrow the Rescheduled Foreclosure Sale of his deceased mother's home goes at 10:00am.

Just a sidenote: I see (while I was gone) one of Clay County Sherrif's Daily Bullentin's shows another kid has been charged with bringing a gun to school in Orange Park.

Good to see you tarabull. Nope, Nothing new. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member