FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....I wonder as DT ( IMO) opinion seemed to know the Perp. and just say if she does, do you Folks think he fits the bill? I have had a glass of the grape and can not see where he lives at this present time on his MS.

So....I wonder as DT ( IMO) opinion seemed to know the Perp. and just say if she does, do you Folks think he fits the bill? I have had a glass of the grape and can not see where he lives at this present time on his MS.

well I think she knows the person, either as a friend, or acquaintance, or...other. not sure about this guy though

mmmmmhmmmmmm that turned out just as i thought it would.....not a word spoken

That is what I am thinking. Who ever it is , is not an SO in the system..thus the time.

remember I told you guys that there were people who were gonna come on here only to bash on Sam?

Yes, but there is a poster here to protect ST.

Yes, but there is a poster here to protect ST.

There are a couple posters here to protect ST...but its funny to see the ones who come on, run his name through the mud, make accusations, and have nothing to base it on.....even after he was sleuthed extensively. Its sad, but I knew this would happen.

they pop in, read the comments, then report to DT or the company she keeps. its too obvious.

I know its late for posters alike, I am on the Westcoast of Canada and it is 11:45pm , so EST 4:45am.

I know its late for posters alike, I am on the Westcoast of Canada and it is 11:45pm , so EST 4:45am.

im always one to sign on kinda late as well, about an hour ahead of you ...rocky mts.

and on that note i need to get up in just a few hrs, so i guess im leaving you all alone in the room. :) we shall see what havoc tomorrow will bring on here. lol g'night

There are a couple posters here to protect ST...but its funny to see the ones who come on, run his name through the mud, make accusations, and have nothing to base it on.....even after he was sleuthed extensively. Its sad, but I knew this would happen.

they pop in, read the comments, then report to DT or the company she keeps. its too obvious.

I hear ya, but do they really know them? I have a problem with relatives, friends etc. coming onto boards claiming they know them, but when push comes to shove they cannot release any info., why do they join a Forum? Blog? they should remain as a lurkers, especially if LE has told Family & Friends to remain Hush. What do you Folks think?

iwannano has said that PC is still living with DT and she was right about the cousin. I see she's on this thread now and would like to hear more from her.

I just caught up to here...a lot has gone on since I last was able to log in...still reading will post again soon!

Okay , my smoke cops are up, going for a quick puff in the garage.....

WOW! I thought I was NEVER going to catch up...although I am missing a thread and it's now 2:30 am...carp!

Wanted to post this before I call it a night.

When I was reading the comments @ the NG FB page, it seemed clear that one particular poster over there gets most (if not all info) from WS. That poster frequently refers back to WS & what she has read here.

Also wanted to say that I was scrolling thru FB pages for awhile today, looking for clues, or any familiar names/faces that have been discussed recently.

Unless I'm hallucinating, I seem to remember seeing the exact same avatar pic on one of the family members/friends' FB pages as the avatar pic of the FB poster I mentioned above.

It's the NG FB poster who dropped the "bombshell" comment about living arrangements.

I know who you are talking about...this person seems to think she knows more that LE does. She posts consistantly about things that are not true and the "bombshell" of hers was flat out laughable.

I know who you are talking about...this person seems to think she knows more that LE does. She posts consistantly about things that are not true and the "bombshell" of hers was flat out laughable.

Thanks - I had the same reaction - someone who wants to sound important and "in the know". KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro