FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to the PDF I'd posted kept breaking. Hope you can use your secret decoder ring to figure out the link!

This is on page 39/69 of this document. I have not read through it ... just found and scanned and posted this.

Link broke when I posted it before

h t t p
w w w
write into action dot com
Child Abduction Response Team.pdf

The link keeps breaking when I post it here even when I "hide" it. Remove spaces in first three lines and use a period instead of d-o-t, add a slash and leave the spaces in the PDF file name.
Then burn this message. :)

What if a person is in an unviewable state? I certainly wouldn't want the last time I saw deceased loved one to leave a horrible memory.

Paul Newman said it best about his son's death from a drug overdose. Everything in his life was divided into two periods, time before his son died and afterward.

Failure to see and hold the dead child could have adverse effects on parents’ mourning… by promoting grief avoidance that can result in delayed mourning.

One more question today.. after they found the body the sheriff said they were leaving the OPAA area and to move the stuff to Blanding .. does anyone know where on blanding ?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CCSO Orange Park Operations Center located at 212 Blanding Boulevard.

http://www.claysheriff.com/05_01_00news.asp?NewsID=245

Just a guess on my part.

ETA:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orange Park Operations Center[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Operations/Detectives Headquarters) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Main (904) 213-6600
Fax (904) 213-6409

http://www.claysheriff.com/00_08_0Contact.asp
[/FONT]

Wow Noway, I am trying to decode with no luck. So.....I will keep trying.

Hi all, I have been following these threads off and on, and my heart goes out to each and every member of Somer's family suffering from the loss of such a beautiful child.

Someone on one of these Somer blogs had previously mentioned a theory (ONLY A THEORY, nothing factual) that perhaps someone accidentally hit Somer while she was running across a street, knocking her unconscious, and instead of doing the right thing, hurriedly put her body in their trunk and left the scene.

The theory goes on to present the idea that when she woke up, the driver heartlessly killed her and buried her in a dumpster. I can see this type of thing happening, or maybe Somer could have been stuck by a vehicle and killed instantly, the driver panicking and disposing of the body as soon as they felt they wouldn't be seen.

Are either of the above theories even a possibility? That she was injured or killed accidentally in some way by a selfish, heartless stranger who cared more about keeping themselves out of trouble than saving a young child?

As morbid as it sounds, I much prefer that her short life ended swiftly and without as little suffering as possible. The thought of the alternative is just horrifying. Are either of the above scenarios even a possibility, or have the authorities discovered evidence to confirm the contrary?

I know much hasn't been released, but comments made by John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) about thinking the killer is a "cool, calculating predator" make me wonder if they've definitely been able to rule this out completely or if pre-meditated, intentional abduction and murder is what's suspected, but not for absolute certain.

Older article that has the source of John Walsh's comment below:

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/10/somer_thompsons_killer_may_have_struck_before.php

If we go solely on that article, it appears that somer was murdered and sexually assaulted, at least to me that is what a "predator" does, and having this show on AMW so soon also kinda sways it that way. But, on my other hand, I just dont trust the media/talk shows to give facts anymore, unfortunately, that includes Mr Walsh.. IMO.

Hi all, I have been following these threads off and on, and my heart goes out to each and every member of Somer's family suffering from the loss of such a beautiful child.

Someone on one of these Somer blogs had previously mentioned a theory (ONLY A THEORY, nothing factual) that perhaps someone accidentally hit Somer while she was running across a street, knocking her unconscious, and instead of doing the right thing, hurriedly put her body in their trunk and left the scene.

The theory goes on to present the idea that when she woke up, the driver heartlessly killed her and buried her in a dumpster. I can see this type of thing happening, or maybe Somer could have been stuck by a vehicle and killed instantly, the driver panicking and disposing of the body as soon as they felt they wouldn't be seen.

Are either of the above theories even a possibility? That she was injured or killed accidentally in some way by a selfish, heartless stranger who cared more about keeping themselves out of trouble than saving a young child?

As morbid as it sounds, I much prefer that her short life ended swiftly and without as little suffering as possible. The thought of the alternative is just horrifying. Are either of the above scenarios even a possibility, or have the authorities discovered evidence to confirm the contrary?

I know much hasn't been released, but comments made by John Walsh (America's Most Wanted) about thinking the killer is a "cool, calculating predator" make me wonder if they've definitely been able to rule this out completely or if pre-meditated, intentional abduction and murder is what's suspected, but not for absolute certain.

Older article that has the source of John Walsh's comment below:

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/10/somer_thompsons_killer_may_have_struck_before.php

I would say no, and the reason for that would be:

Where I live, not Florida, whenever there is a hit and run, the police immediately put out all information about possiblity of type of vehicle, color, where the accident occurred, where on the vehicle one would expect to see damage such as hood, bumper, that kind of thing. They give as much info as they can to the public to get help. They do not say that the community is in danger or that a child killer is on the loose.

That type of person is far different than a run of the mill predator or murderer. There is no way that I can see that this is a car accident.

IMHO

He's the homeless person? What are the trespassing charges for, I wonder?

Was he casing places to rob, to peep, or was he sleeping there? Is there a way to find out?[/QUOTE
I dont know the answer to any of your questions, but it would seem he would have known the gano house was empty, just by passing thru. His arrest record is a very long list.

ccane is having the problem I had LOL ... something wonky with posts not showing and then 3 of them popping in.

COMMAND CENTER
I think the OP Command Center has been there on Blanding since at least 2007.
ETA: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wednesday, February 07, 2007[/FONT] See link.

One more attempt at link to PDF.

http://www.rightintoaction.com/Child%20Abduction%20Response%20Team.pdf

but change right to write and you may have to put the slash in before the word Child.

Apparently posting the link to that PDF required a level of security clearance I did not have.

:D

If you tried my most recent attempt at providing the link and it worked (or didn't) let me know, please.

I was just thinking this why is the COD such a secret? When you think about all the dreadful cases of children being murdered they always seem to disclose some details. For example most recent Shaniya . So....I am trying to figure out what would be the reason. We do not know if she was sexually assaulted, whether she was found fully clothed, partial etc.

A few hypothetical scenarios:

1. Someone comes forward and confesses to killing her. Crime solved? No - remember Mark Karr and Jonbenet. False confessions happen frequently. Since he did not know the details of the killing or made up details that weren't reality, he was eliminated as suspect and the search for the killer continues.

2. Perp that actually killed Somer confesses and gives specific details about the cause/method of death, injuries to victim, sexual acts perfomed etc. Perp later withdraws and states that the confession was false due to pressure by LE during interview. Perp claims he read about the details of the crime on the WS website. The WS posts revealing the details are subpoenaed. The validity of the confession is now in question.

3. Perp that actually killed Somer confesses and gives specific details about the cause/method of death, injuries, sexual acts performed etc. These details were withheld by LE (no indication/proof of dissemination outside LE). The perp then withdraws the confession. The withdrawal of the confession is now suspect and the original confession not as important/relevant since only the real killer could know the specific details of the crime.

Better look quick because it violates the TOS ... no links to MS FB etc.

ccane-how did you find that? Is that Mr. tight Jeans or who is it in relationship to all of this?

Its weird for you to ask that when we just got off the phone and we discussed that very thing. My heart breaks for him so badly. He cant discuss what happened to somer without breaking down. He didnt get a lock of hair.
:(

My heart breaks for this man. He was Somer's father and he seems to have been treated like a total stranger. Not that my heart doesn't break for the rest of the family, but it's like he is completely left out of his kids lives. Then a poster comes on here and basically accuses him of being a child molester. Wonder who that was. Someone related to DT, DT herself, or maybe CP? The poster gave the impression he/she was a close family member. Can't remember the name of the poster.

Last name same as DT sis on MS, DT and DT friend in JAX both have him also on MS also
So I dont know if that is DT sis Ex or brother in law

How do I find? google

Human, maybe ex- of Diena's sister. See obit for her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06