FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Homer Spires go to FDLE search note he is classified as absconded.

Thanks cath, Ive been there and seen that.. just trying to find anything to tie him to somer or where he might be. Do you know if it was the name that we were sleuthing, or if he was in the vicinity of somers neighborhood? Im rereading threads, but they get me goin in a hundred other directions! Focus.. haha.. I need to focus, and like Noway said yesterday, I get on one persons FB page and look at their friends and the next thing I know, Ive spent hours looking at friends of friends of friends, and Im not sure why or where, if anywhere they lead.... focus... Im tryin :waitasec::crazy: Thanks

Thanks cath, Ive been there and seen that.. just trying to find anything to tie him to somer or where he might be. Do you know if it was the name that we were sleuthing, or if he was in the vicinity of somers neighborhood? Im rereading threads, but they get me goin in a hundred other directions! Focus.. haha.. I need to focus, and like Noway said yesterday, I get on one persons FB page and look at their friends and the next thing I know, Ive spent hours looking at friends of friends of friends, and Im not sure why or where, if anywhere they lead.... focus... Im tryin :waitasec::crazy: Thanks

He was sleuthed ages ago here. Have no clue which thread.

infinity....there is a yellow convertible on map in front of business called...hmmm, can I say it?

Maybe not. Okay, it is an Automotive repair business on Industrial Loop.

I sort of believe in visions so have been looking at things from that angle. This is all so frustrating.

If someone has already brought this up, sorry...sometimes I can't keep up.

If someone has already brought this up, sorry...sometimes I can't keep up.

Since there arent very many of us on, and I am with you on this, lets go with it, whether its been brought up or not.

Also, can someone who lives local tell me about anyplace called Briarwood? I found the street. That would be on Somers way home if she took some kind of shortcut (or maybe it would be the long way). Thats how I started looking at the Industrial Park area. There is a kid on MS who has the title BRIARWOOD. It is private....but I was wondering what significance it would have to him.

Oh...Wow, I guess there aren't very many people here.

WAS having problems getting here. Firefox not working at all. Had to use IE and even then it took me a long time to get back online ...

And for a long time my computer was just locked up (only 4 tabs open!) so maybe others are having same issues.

Isn't Briarwood a street Infinity eluded to - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back???? (if not infinity - it was someone else with a vision)

We sleuthed the area up down and all around....remember there's a cop that worked the day somer disappeared - that lives on that street!!!

Its Thread #14, starting on page 4.

Apparently, DT's mother has the same last name (Spires), and then there was a car accident at the end of DT's driveway, and the driver's name was "C.C. Spires", but I don't think anyone was able to connect Homer Spires with the family --

Just odd that they would single HIM out and put it on the 11 o'clock news last night, you know?

This is a bit OT of what is being discussed but I thought of this last night.
I remember it was mentioned about a triangle either in Infinity's vision or someone's dream. Is where she vanished close to OPAA? I noticed baseball fields there and home plate is sort of shaped like a triangle. Just something I was thinking about.

This might not even be this person, but i found someone with the exact same initials(and 53 years old) of the absconded predator, HTS, as living in Callahan, Fl. - 36 minutes from Orange Park, Florida. I don't know how to post a link of where I found it and I don't know if it's OK to even post it if I did know how.

I would like to research the types of businesses in the Industrial Loop and trash containers. Has this already been done? The Kid on MS with "BRIARWOOD" had on his site yesterday that he was working on his friends cars....I found him by doing the friend of a friend thing on AF's profile.

Isn't Briarwood a street Infinity eluded to - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back???? (if not infinity - it was someone else with a vision)

We sleuthed the area up down and all around....remember there's a cop that worked the day somer disappeared - that lives on that street!!!

Yep.. and its part of the shortcut if she went that way. There is also a briarwood office park and briarwood apts in middleburg. But I think its the street that we need to look at again. I will check it out in person sometime soon. Im going thru threads tryin to find it. If you (or anyone) do pls let me know? TIA

Wonder if cop has dogs? or a yellow convertible?

In one of the things I was reading in the last day, and it may have been on another site, I think it said that the great grandmother was there and her name was an M---Spires. Don't remember now, as I was looking for something else entirely.

Then HS (the RSO) sold a house to a person who has the same name as a person on the MPR. But we don't know if it's the same person because the person has a common name, so no one has been able to tell if it's the same person as the Spires connection.

I hope someone can figure out if the Spires-MPR connection person are one and the same or if not.

Maybe Spires is the last RSO they can't find.

I saw the cop house. And also a house thats for sale, or just sold on Briarwood.

This might not even be this person, but i found someone with the exact same initials(and 53 years old) of the absconded predator, HTS, as living in Callahan, Fl. - 36 minutes from Orange Park, Florida. I don't know how to post a link of where I found it and I don't know if it's OK to even post it if I did know how.

I don't know if you can, but I think you can. Just put the adress up in the white space of your browser page. Then highlight it with you mouse and press copy. Then you can put it into here.

Does that make any sense at all? I have to work so if this makes no sense, maybe someone else can tell you better.

I don't know if you can, but I think you can. Just put the adress up in the white space of your browser page. Then highlight it with you mouse and press copy. Then you can put it into here.

Does that make any sense at all? I have to work so if this makes no sense, maybe someone else can tell you better.

Highlight the address bar, copy and then go to post here and right click to paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377