FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Infinity mentioned a convertible. But I don't think Honda.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4418537&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #17[/ame]

Here is the latest news update from the Clay County Sheriff's web page.

As you can see, nothing posted on Somer for awhile. But you may want to scroll down and check out some of the earlier issues which some posters here may feel are possibly related to the crime.

http://www.claysheriff.com/05_00_00news.asp

Re: Gano House as crime scene.

I see no reason why any perpetrator could not have been lurking in or around the house. Who says for sure that Kyle was in the house or anywhere near the house...it is what he said, right? Has it been proven that he was actually there? Why he would say it if it was not so, I don't know, but stranger things have happened here...

If he was not, a person could have taken her in there and killed her, since it was a vacant house. The crime would have been out of sight. That's easy.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...to-Somer-Thompson/CghyE6_PfUGlZmOMcOl4sA.cspx
snipped:
“Minutes before she was walking with this little girl. I mean, yea it's definitely sunk in...It gives me goose bumps...thinking it could have been fifty-fifty, I mean, just like that,” said George Cagle.

McKenzie told detectives she and Somer got into some kind of argument, Somer ran ahead of her, and that was the last anyone has seen of her.

“We took McKenzie inside and asked her if she seen her...she said yea, I walked home with her. And she had said something about, there was a little argument or something, and then she ran off,” said Cagle.

“
I tried to tell her, it's okay. You're not in trouble, but we need to know did you see which way she ran or whatever. And she had told me, well, when I see her tomorrow at school I'll ask her where she goes...and it just, gave me goose bumps...I mean it is right now...and I tried to explain to her, McKenzie, you're not understanding...we're looking for her. She won't be there unless you can tell me what you know,” said Cagle.

McKenzie was able to show police where she last saw Somer. After that, she says Somer disappeared without a trace.

So it is possible she did walk most of the way home with her?? Current statements say Somer walked ahead then disappeared - Gosh I would really like to know the last place this little girl really saw Somer -

when I see her tomorrow at school I'll ask her where she goes...

This is what first lead me to think Somer took a shortcut or a route that M. wasn't familiar with.

I'll ask her where she goes...and it just, gave me goose bumps...I mean it is right now...and I tried to explain to her, McKenzie, you're not understanding...we're looking for her. She won't be there unless you can tell me what you know,” said Cagle.

Statements like this really get me,,,,,,,,,,kids live in such a different world then we do.

Yes Noway or possible Somer told her she has a friend or something she visits but this little girl would not know where because it would be between this girls house and Somer home -- did you see all the paths that go through the backyard on to Briarwood? I missed alot here during holidays --

Here is another thing that bothers me. We don't know what time Kyle talked to her. It could have been alot later than if she had just been walking past in a timely matter from school.

I'll ask her where she goes...and it just, gave me goose bumps...I mean it is right now...and I tried to explain to her, McKenzie, you're not understanding...we're looking for her. She won't be there unless you can tell me what you know,” said Cagle.

Statements like this really get me,,,,,,,,,,kids live in such a different world then we do.

Hey Doc - do you think a project like the gano house would have had black contractor bags on site??

And what do you really think of the statement? If you look at statement analysis - chick p posted it and I posted it once before -- and someone else mentioned recently - it sounds like the Susan Smith - SHE WONT BE THERE - to be the fly on the wall to read the clock/time on THIS interview - how would he know she WOULD not be there -- Unless M tells them what she knows? Unless he knew M had nothing to tell - Who knows this guy prob has a alibi and innocent bystander -

This article was brought to my attention today -- I thought NOTHING of it -- I think it could be a 0 or it could be a 10 -- nothing in between - KWIM?

Here is another thing that bothers me. We don't know what time Kyle talked to her. It could have been alot later than if she had just been walking past in a timely matter from school.

Did you see my previous post? Walking home with M- Cut through park onto Arbor (SERIOUSLY, these short cuts make ANYTHING possible)- gets upset with M - Runs back to park - then approaches gano house

Has anyone drawn on the map where the short cuts run? If not I will do one tomorrow -- it took some manuvering with different programs -- plus some of Sads pics -

Hey Doc - do you think a project like the gano house would have had black contractor bags on site??

And what do you really think of the statement? If you look at statement analysis - chick p posted it and I posted it once before -- and someone else mentioned recently - it sounds like the Susan Smith - SHE WONT BE THERE - to be the fly on the wall to read the clock/time on THIS interview - how would he know she WOULD not be there -- Unless M tells them what she knows? Unless he knew M had nothing to tell - Who knows this guy prob has a alibi and innocent bystander -

This article was brought to my attention today -- I thought NOTHING of it -- I think it could be a 0 or it could be a 10 -- nothing in between - KWIM?

I would not be surprised to find large black garbage bags or even empty bags from insulation that are not see through, also old tarps or black plastic used to seal up the house or holes in roof before the repairs were made after the fire.

Something does not seem right with that whole story. WHY the uncle. Is he unemployed living with this family? Works an odd shift? Why did he have to ask her all that stuff. I don't like it at all and how did he know then for sure she was gone.

I would not be surprised to find large black garbage bags or even empty bags from insulation that are not see through, also old tarps or black plastic used to seal up the house or holes in roof before the repairs were made after the fire.

Something does not seem right with that whole story. WHY the uncle. Is he unemployed living with this family? Works an odd shift? Why did he have to ask her all that stuff. I don't like it at all and how did he know then for sure she was gone.

I agree - but maybe just not the uncle - i think we also need to look at ala neighbors around this house - catch my drift? Go read some of the new articles tonight and comments by people in the neighborhood that live there ;)

Did you see my previous post? Walking home with M- Cut through park onto Arbor (SERIOUSLY, these short cuts make ANYTHING possible)- gets upset with M - Runs back to park - then approaches gano house

Has anyone drawn on the map where the short cuts run? If not I will do one tomorrow -- it took some manuvering with different programs -- plus some of Sads pics -

My belief all along is she took one of those short cuts and the perp saw his chance to grab her since she was alone. I think he was a younger guy in his 20s, living with family or friends, he has been in some trouble but not real serious, is alone in this house, either is unemployed or works a different shift then other people in the house and watches the kids use the shortcut and sees somer alone on this day.

I agree - but maybe just not the uncle - i think we also need to look at ala neighbors around this house - catch my drift? Go read some of the new articles tonight and comments by people in the neighborhood that live there ;)

Oh cool, the grass cutting neighbors have always peaked my intrest.

Hi everyone... so nice to see you all here....nice work tonight too..

The top of the list are the most prevalent offenders.
The bottom of the lest are the least frequent offenders.
Of child homicide. I have been looking at statistics for 3 days. Have to sort through long documents for what popped up on this simple list. ICD codes are commonly-used professional protocols. For example there is ICD protocols for diseases, etc. Don't ask me what ICD is lol it's been around since the dinosaurs.
Just found us again. Wow.
ICD stands for International Statistical Classification of Diseases...I knew that from working customer service calls at the hospital...just FYI, everybody, and oh, it's so good to see you again.

My belief all along is she took one of those short cuts and the perp saw his chance to grab her since she was alone. I think he was a younger guy in his 20s, living with family or friends, he has been in some trouble but not real serious, is alone in this house, either is unemployed or works a different shift then other people in the house and watches the kids use the shortcut and sees somer alone on this day.

I think she took shortcut through the park or started with her friend M - When she became upset - came back through the park and made her way back onto Gano and approached the perp herself - I don't think she was snatched. Like I said people posting about "creep" on Gano in the neighborhood --didn't name any names -- sure it is just a poster opinion but it sure makes you think!!!! Gano house or Neighbor - she could have talked to K and he could have been on his merry way back to work or getting ready to wrap for the day - then kid next door area - she could then made her way over to him talked to him - this kid likes to talk to someone at all times - according to myspace - He could have lured her in with cookies and puppies for all we know -- then somehow he took her over to Gano house - gonna pass it off on the workers if he even had it planned at this point -- So, now he is armed with all kinds of things to dispose a body with -- I don't think she was put in the dumpster here though -- if this is the case there would just be maybe some physical evidence --

Could you please tell us which articles to look at ? TIA

I think she took shortcut through the park or started with her friend M - When she became upset - came back through the park and made her way back onto Gano and approached the perp herself - I don't think she was snatched. Like I said people posting about "creep" on Gano in the neighborhood --didn't name any names -- sure it is just a poster opinion but it sure makes you think!!!! Gano house or Neighbor - she could have talked to K and he could have been on his merry way back to work or getting ready to wrap for the day - then kid next door area - she could then made her way over to him talked to him - this kid likes to talk to someone at all times - according to myspace - He could have lured her in with cookies and puppies for all we know -- then somehow he took her over to Gano house - gonna pass it off on the workers if he even had it planned at this point -- So, now he is armed with all kinds of things to dispose a body with -- I don't think she was put in the dumpster here though -- if this is the case there would just be maybe some physical evidence --

People do know who the creeps are in the neighborhood, that's for sure. Can you point us to the article, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns