FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given my theory over and over again over the past 30 something threads.

I hope the D.'s attorney tells more about why he believes that the murderer was someone doing something they weren't supposed to be doing, got caught up in perversion, and may never do it again. It was almost like they were talking about a young teen. I wonder if they have someone in particular in mind or have had neighborhood people telling them things.

I agree.I've been thinking about what he said all last night.I'm very curious of why he said that too.I don't understand how he thinks this person won't do it again.

Good morning Ms Suzanne! Did you ever find out anymore about the crew that was working on Gano house?

I still believe Somer was taken and killed by a stranger or a construction worker that she was familiar with from work on her house or the Gano house.

Good morning Ms Suzanne! Did you ever find out anymore about the crew that was working on Gano house?

I still believe Somer was taken and killed by a stranger or a construction worker that she was familiar with from work on her house or the Gano house.

No,I haven't.I agree,I think it's one of the crew members or someone the crew members knew.If LE really did tell kyle he was the last person to see Somer then I think he was.

But... I am getting a little more interested in the teenage kids next door?

The fact that that lawsuit the construction co is filing implies Vinsons worked on Somers home interests me a ton.

To me that was a lightbulb moment because that would explain why Somer would have walked over to Kyle or other workers at the Gano house that she was familiar with from working at her house.

If there was only one worker at the Gano house that day, I could see how he could easily get Somer into that house without alerting others in the area. He would then have time and an empty house to commit the crime. Also, if someone saw a construction working disposing of a large object wrapped in something, IMO they would think nothing of it.

But... I am getting a little more interested in the teenage kids next door?

See that would also make sense in my theory above. Instead of a contruction worker, a teenager could have taken her into that house.

Seems NSC has done a ton of digging on the teenager angle too.

It would make sense. IMO

I started looking into the human trafficking theory a while back because of a rumor I heard from a man who worked roofing a house in OP. He stated to me that he had heard somers death was because of drug debts. I really couldn't wrap my mind around this idea. Makes no sense to me that a drug dealer would want to murder a child to pay a drug debt... I was like, HUH? and that would get them money? no. Bring LE down on them, yes. So I just put it down as more rumors.

Black Friday I spent the day at my local mall in shackels and handed out flyers to promote awareness of human trafficing in the United States. I also began to research this horror.

Drug dealers do use children as collateral for giving drugs to be resold to a dealer. The deal is that you get x amount of drugs to sell/use and you pay me on tuesday. If tuesday comes and you dont have money your child can be sold and your debt will be paid. The majority of this debt is paid and the child is never really used, but occasionally there are crack heads and other druggies that do sell a child or repay a drug debt this way. These are usually children that no one cares about and are not even reported missing by the druggie parent. Others are reported.

Human traffic predators also randomly prey on vulnerable children and young adults, usually female. They scope out children on the way home from school near parks and other children friendly areas and decide if a child is allowed to roam. They usually do this directly after school, when many latch key kids have 2-3 hours without supervision. Ive read so much that I dont really have a link, atm anyway. The time it takes that the public is alerted to a missing child is a key factor of whether they are sold or killed. If LE is notified quickly, the person is murdered and disposed of. Trash seems to be one method of disposal, as does depositing bodies in remote areas and water, if not the sale is made and the person is usually far away from the abduction site when the missing person report is made.
So, IMO, this could POSSIBLY be what happened to Somer and alot of other missing persons who end up dead or never found.

I dont think DT did this. I dont think a sexual predator did this. I dont think anyone who loved her did this.

IT is a theory. A possibility. What are your thoughts on what happened to somer?

DT's attorney also represents Shaniya's father. A child who was SOLD. Is this so far fetched?

I think anything is possible. If this case has anything to do with human trafficking, then it had to have gone bad quickly as we know Somer was not sold, and human traffickers are in it for the money. As far as going with that theory and tying in family because they owe a drug debt, I don't see it.

I know it has happened before, but I would think one would have to have a huge drug debt for a dealer to kidnap a child which would put the dealer in great jeapordy of being caught. I think if it was the case it would have been planned out, and not just on a chance Somer would run ahead of the other kids and be alone.

We have not had any news with any new evidence or tips for so long, its so disheartning. I can only guess on possible scenerios just like all of us here, and from what I have seen so far, my theory has not changed. I still beleive that the perp is a SO who saw an oppertunity and grabbed it, in the blink of an eye. But latley I have been leaning alot to it possibly being a minor, which we can't sleuth here! Kyle peaks my interst. I would love to know where the info came from to confirm he is actually a minor. He was supposedly the last person to see her, and I posted some statistics about the high chance that the last person to say they seen a murdered child is the actual culprit. From little tidbits here and there, I also think poor Somer was mutilated, and not just by the garbage compactor. ( Sorry I hate typing that, it makes me ill just to type it) This makes me think along the lines of someone who is dark and sadistic.

O/T,

I have sleuthed and sleuthed people's names who are connected in this case, been all over FB pages and their pages of friends and there friends etc. It gets truly mind boggling after a while and you see a name and it rings a bell but try to remember where you saw it before, and your brain starts to hurt.Been all over the comments on news articles, searched names and lawyers, on and on. I havn't had anything new to bring to the board for all the wonderful sleuthers here and to show how hard I have tried, but that doesn't mean I am not trying to find new info when I have time to, I just have nothing new or relevant to show for it.

I took a walk and was still thinking about what Somers mothers attorney said about why he believes that the murderer was someone doing something they weren't supposed to be doing, and may never do it again.It is still bothering me.I said awhile back I felt someone attempted to sexually assault little somer.I was not sure the sexual assault actually took place but am leaning towards it did happen.I said I felt Somers killer did not expect Somer to fight back as hard as she did and possibly the killer did not mean to kill Somer.That's all I can think of for now of why her attorney would say that.

I was thinking her lawyer might also have said what he did because it appears Somers killer had not struck in the area before Somers murder or it appears afterwards any where.

I tend to think that the attorney knows just as little about who committed this crime as we do... I do not put much credit into his speculation. jmho.

I tend to think that the attorney knows just as little about who committed this crime as we do... I do not put much credit into his speculation. jmho.

I agree but when I heard him say that it did seem strange to me. Made me wonder as well.

But I think he was just speculating.

I have heard back from the reporter
Ms. Thompson stated that the sheriff recommended Freed

I have heard back from the reporter
Ms. Thompson stated that the sheriff recommended Freed

There is another article out there where they quote the sheriff as saying he asked Freed to help her.

There is another article out there where they quote the sheriff as saying he asked Freed to help her.

I "thought" I remembered it to Doc but I can't for the life of me find it.

I tried for hours last night and again this morning.

IIRC (not be be confused with fact)...

It came out right after we started seeing Freed with DT.

There is no reason not to believe the Sheriff talked to both Freed and DT.

I remember the article and the Sheriff said he asked Freed to help her. I went through some of the early articles on First Coast News on the case and they have the links to them but when you click the article is gone. I imagine it is one of those.

Well,I hope we hear from LE soon on the DNA evidence and an arrest is made.I pray they find little Somers killer and justice is done for her.

There is no reason not to believe the Sheriff talked to both Freed and DT.

I remember the article and the Sheriff said he asked Freed to help her. I went through some of the early articles on First Coast News on the case and they have the links to them but when you click the article is gone. I imagine it is one of those.

Do we know if all those articles were pulled due to the pending lawsuit Vinson filed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member