FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this was discussed already and I missed it.

Skate park across Fromhart St. from rear of park.

ETA: could go behind skate park, walk thru woods to Miller

Could one of the mods work some mod magic and put the "Found Deceased" back on this thread?

Every time a thread gets pulled, it loses whatever prefix it had ...

Can I get legal advice or information from FDLE?

FDLE cannot provide legal advice to those outside the department. General items of interest may be posted at the FDLE office of general counsel web page on the FDLE web site. Below are some other web sites that provide the text of Florida Law and Administrative Code:
•Florida On-Line Sunshine, the Florida Legislature Web Site
•Florida Administrative Code
Can FDLE provide addresses and phone numbers of other Criminal Justice agencies?
•FDLE can provide an address listing and mailing labels for the criminal justice agencies in Florida. The majority of the telephone numbers listed are for the Chief or Sheriff of the particular agency, although some will be for the training or personnel divisions. You may access this information through the FDLE web site.
MyFlorida.com is also an excellent resource for addresses and phone numbers.

BBM

JMO
Suggesting that someone get a lawyer ... suggesting that someone call a particular lawyer ... talking to someone about a lawyer you know who is active in human trafficking awareness and recommending that lawyer is not giving legal advice.

Just looked at sadnpod's photbucket and realize all I have been talking about this morning...she must have already sleuthed. LOL
Better late than never.

So, looking at her pics, I see the dumpster business. Is this the wharehouse looking bldg on Miller almost to the curve on the right?

ETA: and thanks sadnpod for the pics of Somer's grave. Very pretty. Love the purple enscribed bench.

Check out that church back there and that dumpster... creepy. Yes, that is some kind of dumpster business, but there wasnt a name.

Its so nice to see folks sleuthing again instead of talking about DT, ST, or Mr Freed...

So much to sleuth...

I'm sure this was discussed already and I missed it.

Skate park across Fromhart St. from rear of park.

ETA: could go behind skate park, walk thru woods to Miller

Could go thru the woods, but if someone snatched her in the park or skatepark area, then there are plenty of places back there that could be the crime scene.

From the skate park, on fromhart, you just turn rt on mockingbird and it comes out directly on miller, not far from that church.

Just looked at sadnpod's photbucket and realize all I have been talking about this morning...she must have already sleuthed. LOL
Better late than never.

So, looking at her pics, I see the dumpster business. Is this the wharehouse looking bldg on Miller almost to the curve on the right?

ETA: and thanks sadnpod for the pics of Somer's grave. Very pretty. Love the purple enscribed bench.

Somers resting place is really pretty. The tigers protecting her. I wish she would have had tigers in life. The bird on the bench watching over her...

It was really nice to sit on that bench and remember somer, the friendly, adventurous, lovely lil spitfire is how I think of her...

RIP Somer...

Check out that church back there and that dumpster... creepy. Yes, that is some kind of dumpster business, but there wasnt a name.

Its so nice to see folks sleuthing again instead of talking about DT, ST, or Mr Freed...
So much to sleuth...

I totally agree.

Could go thru the woods, but if someone snatched her in the park or skatepark area, then there are plenty of places back there that could be the crime scene.
From the skate park, on fromhart, you just turn rt on mockingbird and it comes out directly on miller, not far from that church.

BBM

I agree, but how would the Gano house come in?

ETA: I've always thought the Gano house was the crime scene.

The Clay County sheriff had a message for the person responsible for the death of the young girl pulled from a landfill Wednesday afternoon: "I don't want to tell that suspect what we are doing. I will tell him this: We are coming to get him."

Would this info be contrary to this ? And what would be the motivation other then to help the killer / killers

The Clay County sheriff had a message for the person responsible for the death of the young girl pulled from a landfill Wednesday afternoon: "I don't want to tell that suspect what we are doing. I will tell him this: We are coming to get him."

Would this info be contrary to this ? And what would be the motivation other then to help the killer / killers

What info? You mean the press conference? When I spoke with detective West recently, he stated that all tips and info received from us sleuthers is greatly appreciated and to keep at it.

I think when the sheriff said "we" in that message, Im sure he was talking about LE, not us websleuthers.

I think our motivation for sharing info is obvious. So we can sleuth it together... thus the title of this site...

ummmm... WEBSLEUTHS

I am not understanding what you are asking or saying in your post. The Sheriff is motivated to help the killer/s ? Can you clarify?

BBM

I agree, but how would the Gano house come in?

ETA: I've always thought the Gano house was the crime scene.

IIRC, there are four crime scenes at least.
Where she was abducted, willingly or not.
Where she was killed.
What she was transported in.
Where she was dumped..which means more crime scenes, ie, landfills

I think Gano plays in, but not sure how. Maybe just because she was last seen there, or maybe there was evidence there..

IIRC, there are four crime scenes at least.
Where she was abducted, willingly or not.
Where she was killed.
What she was transported in.
Where she was dumped..which means more crime scenes, ie, landfills

I think Gano plays in, but not sure how. Maybe just because she was last seen there, or maybe there was evidence there..

Yeah, I thought I remembered them taking bags of evidence from Gano house. Maybe they thought it could be evidence and turned out not to be. IDK

What info? You mean the press conference? When I spoke with detective West recently, he stated that all tips and info received from us sleuthers is greatly appreciated and to keep at it.

I think when the sheriff said "we" in that message, Im sure he was talking about LE, not us websleuthers.

I think our motivation for sharing info is obvious. So we can sleuth it together... thus the title of this site...

ummmm... WEBSLEUTHS

BBM

So they don't consider us computer hoodoo or voodoo? I think back to the sheriff's statement that this crime would not be solved by some sort of computer hoodoo or voodoo but by good old fashion police work. (not exact words, coming from memory).

Anyway, I always thought he meant us :angel:

Chiming in kinda late on this one, someone mentioned the sherriff's hushup when someone mentioned evidence near a train track. What types of train travel on these tracks? Any garbage ones?

How easy would it have been to put Somer into a stopped garbage train? She'd be out of the area in no time.

I feel very out there for suggesting this.

Well, ya never know, do ya kim? It could be us... I think with all the suspects in this crime ridden area, they can use any help they get! Including us!

Chiming in kinda late on this one, someone mentioned the sherriff's hushup when someone mentioned evidence near a train track. What types of train travel on these tracks? Any garbage ones?

How easy would it have been to put Somer into a stopped garbage train? She'd be out of the area in no time.

I feel very out there for suggesting this.

I dont know the answer to your question, but I think its a good one.

"out there" suggests outside the box.... and I say YAHOO

outside the box thinking is what is needed...IMO, especially outside the box of DT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL