FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiming in kinda late on this one, someone mentioned the sherriff's hushup when someone mentioned evidence near a train track. What types of train travel on these tracks? Any garbage ones?

How easy would it have been to put Somer into a stopped garbage train? She'd be out of the area in no time.

I feel very out there for suggesting this.

GREAT QUESTION!!!!

Do they put dumpsters on trains? I ask because could this be why the dumpster company is located so close to the tracks? Esp since they have a dirt rd going back there.

GREAT QUESTION!!!!

Do they put dumpsters on trains? I ask because could this be why the dumpster company is located so close to the tracks? Esp since they have a dirt rd going back there.

What if Somer was struck by a train? That would definitely make viewing impossible.

What if Somer was struck by a train? That would definitely make viewing impossible.

Yes it would.

The only thing is why a murder investigation? If she wandered there and got struck by a train it would be an accident.

Unless you are thinking she was pushed in front of a train? Then put in a dumpster?

Would the person driving the train have noticed hitting a child?

Yes it would.

The only thing is why a murder investigation? If she wandered there and got struck by a train it would be an accident.

Unless you are thinking she was pushed in front of a train? Then put in a dumpster?

Maybe she was chased and got struck. Then the person chasing panicked and put her in the trash.

Maybe she was chased and got struck. Then the person chasing panicked and put her in the trash.

Isn't there some way to find a schedule of the trains? I am going to look and see if there is information on what trains run on that track. :waitasec:

Good catch Tarabull! I wonder how much is out there like this that has been overlooked. I am on thread 3 now in reviewing everything.

I don't know. I see what you are saying.

But, I would think if someone was chaseing her and she got struck by a train, they would just leave her there so it would look like an accident. But I guess anything is possible.

And, wouldn't LE be able to tell she was struck by a train when they were at the tracks before her body was found?

I'm not trying to shoot down that theory, just trying to put it together.

This has me thinking back to the "dark" teen type perp.

What if, in a twisted dark teenage mind, he/she/they wanted to see a person run over by a train?

I know it sounds horrible but a few stories lately of how twisted teens can be, it makes you think.

This has me thinking back to the "dark" teen type perp.

What if, in a twisted dark teenage mind, he/she/they wanted to see a person run over by a train?

I know it sounds horrible but a few stories lately of how twisted teens can be, it makes you think.

Any thing is possible. Too little info. If we knew the COD things would be different.

Would LE consider the perp a child killer if Somer had been hit by a train?

WARNING!!!!!

I don't know if any of you have Sadnpod's Photobucket page saved to your favorites/bookmarks. If you do, do NOT click on it, it has a Trojan Virus. It's not just a bug, it is a Trojan.

k4we4i.jpg

I hate to see anyone having to go through the hassle of removing the virus (like I did) or replacing their hard drive.

Oh no!!!! I went there yesterday on my work computer!

FWIW, I have been on Sadnpod's Photobucket, watched 4 videos and went through pictures and have not had virus problems.

This was before and after I'd been warned.

I guess I like living on the edge. ;)

OT but sorta related ...

I saw that the body of Abraham Shakespeare (missing lottery winner) was found and saw this story:

PLANT CITY, FL -- Investigators brought out heavy machinery and started digging behind a Plant City home for the second day after they say they got a that tip missing millionaire Abraham Shakespeare was buried there.

"The only way to know if this is a credible tip is to work this case like it's a crime scene," said Sheriff Grady Judd.

Source Abraham Shakespeare Story
I wondered whether this was the reason for the machinery digging at Gano. That they had a tip that a body had been buried there. Maybe not Somer's but someone.

Bumping for Somer.

We haven't forgotten about you baby.

Hope that rumor above is true.

Praying for justice for Somer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics