FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM #1 i never said i know who the killer is. however with that being said i honestly believe that DT is some how involved. and what make's you think i am from that area????

IMO you implied you knew who the killer was.

You posted about Jax childcare expenses.

I misunderstood too. Since you'd said that the killer wasn't who she thinks it is, I thought you knew who the killer was.

ETA
If you don't know who the killer is, then it might be who she thinks it is.

*head spinning ... must lay down*

this is what i posted

"oh there is no doubt that the killer is out their. but it ain't who you think it is".
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/woohoo.gif
where does it say that i know who the killer is? meaning it isn't who you think it is, in other word's you are looking at the wrong person. get it?

and please answer my other question, what makes you think i live in that area? and what are you talking about jax childcare exspenses? you have me confused with someone else.

That statement means you know who the killer is to be able to rule out who she thinks it is.

This is your post from earlier this month:

WOW, I paid just $90 dollars a month for having three kid's in there at the same time. that was for before and after school care and i have been in jacksonville all my life. did your friend's kid's go to a private school? sorry but i forgot to mention that was without any assistance or help from anyone, that was the going rate at most of the school's in my area.

I don't know how to link it.

Ok, how do i read between the lines on this. To me it says you do not live in that area.

ok Dr F listen, i'm gonna do my best to explain this to you. let's say you think that SP did it, are you with me so far? by me saying that is ain't who you think it is, mean's that you are wrong about who killed somer. it does not mean that i know who did it, it just mean's that i suspect someone totally different then you do. you are correct, i do not live in that area. infact i am almost to jax beach.

I'm not getting into a DT conversation. Mods have said not to.

Your post said you have lived in Jax area all your life.

That's why I said you were from the area.

If you are not, so be it. I was just going by what you said.

I'm not getting into a DT conversation. Mods have said not to.

Your post said you have lived in Jax area all your life.

That's why I said you were from the area.

If you are not, so be it. I was just going by what you said.

ok, jax and orange park are 2 different counties. i am about 30 miles from OP.

are you saying that we are not allowed to sleuth DT? that make's no sence to me since everyone is a suspect. i can understand the minor's, but we are talking about people that were involved in her everyday life. KWIM?

Ok. I'm not going to continue the conversation about what area you live in. I explained why I said you were from the area. I'm done with that.

I'm pretty sure you can sleuth whomever you would like to. If you find facts on that person, post them.

But, we are not to get into the good parent/bad parent conversations anymore.

Ok. I'm not going to continue the conversation about what area you live in. I explained why I said you were from the area. I'm done with that.

I'm pretty sure you can sleuth whomever you would like to. If you find facts on that person, post them.

But, we are not to get into the good parent/bad parent conversations anymore.

Agreed!

I have not posted here in awhile. I see there is no news and very few posts. I hope we hear something soon.

I wonder what the circumstances were that led LE to check GCV's license address and arresting him for it not being updated within the 48 hour time required of sex offenders. The most obvious is that he was pulled over for a traffic infraction but his inmate information record gives a capias/warrant #. Does anybody know if the presence of a capias/warrant # means it had to be a premeditated effort by LE? Could we take that as a clue he is still being investigated?

Edit: It looks like he's been registered at the correct address with the state since the end of May 2008. That is a lot of bail for a driver's license issue but maybe it's a standard thing.

What is a capias warrant?

A type of warrant is used by civil courts to compel someone to do something. The warrants are mainly issued to comply with a civil order, such as pay money owed or to appear at a hearing. The warrant is not a criminal one, but the person can still be picked up and spend a brief time in jail.

http://answers.ask.com/Computers/Programming/what_is_a_capias_warrant

What is a capias warrant?

A type of warrant is used by civil courts to compel someone to do something. The warrants are mainly issued to comply with a civil order, such as pay money owed or to appear at a hearing. The warrant is not a criminal one, but the person can still be picked up and spend a brief time in jail.

http://answers.ask.com/Computers/Programming/what_is_a_capias_warrant

I think the fact that it reads capias/warrant just means either or. It could be a capias or an arrest warrant. I just wonder if the fact that one is listed means he was picked up because he is still being investigated or if it was just a routine traffic stop.

There's another person, a female, with the same last name arrested the same day as GCV for FELONY BATTERY; DOMESTIC BATTERY BY STRANGULATION. Her bail is the exact / same amount as GCV's.

My guess is that's how / why GCV registration status and subsequent arrest arose.

Did anyone else see the other arrest?

http://cgi.jacksonville.com/cgi-bin/...jailsearch.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members