FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times has she been married. I can count about 4-maybe. N.D,H, W (not in order) anymore?

She lloks so normal in her FB.

Well, I'm behind (Survivor was on....kids... husband... lol). I was lost at 2.... lol

Ok, I'm supposed to be up in about 4 hours. Y'all have a great night.

Praying today's developments lead to an arrest of this for Somer's murder so her family can have peace.

Justice for Somer

I realize this is may not be a true article considering the source, but given the circumstances, it might be relevant:

http://books.google.com/books?id=d-wDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=annis+mizelle&source=bl&ots=TdTgnLsA_v&sig=304Kepgxj_JxZsWpA7D8pCllwKY&hl=en&ei=Pud0S8H3I5_f8Aakz_XzCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CAwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=annis%20mizelle&f=false

If this is not his mom, I would be shocked.

Mom has an FB with her married name (married to owner of the home).

Her daughter is her friend. Daughter is owner of home where POI lived when he was arrested for several traffic violations.

Mom has a classmates page with her married and maiden names (and a newer photo).

This here are minutes to an amateur radio meeting linking mom and step-dad together with their call signal: http://www.ccars.org/minutes/2009/040409.pdf

Whether this has anything to do with the POI or not this is disgusting!!!!!!!!

With his JAX connection, it made me think of Haleigh Cummings...and he happens to also be at an age he might actually know people RC or MC know. I know that is a stretch...but not a really long one. Just glad to know they have arrested him and he is one less predator off the streets. 24 is awfully young...he would have had a lifetime of abuses, if not for his roommate. Yea, for somebody turning him in. I just wonder how many other little girls, or boys, are going to end up being linked to him.

one less predator out there. That was a double negative in my previous comment.

Oh, I think he is the guy. I just don't understand what they were packing out of the Gano house and the restroom.
Unless they were going on a tip and thought what they were packing out was evidence and it turned out not to be.

I can see why they are not chargeing him in the murder yet. He's not going anywhere.
Once they charge him, all the info is public knowledge (Sunshine Law) and the perp has a right to speedy trial.
So, since he's not going anywhere and they have time, why not cross all the t's and dot the i's IMO.

I think they have the right guy. I don't think they would have mentioned Somer and said he was a POI in Somer's case if they didn't have some proof or evidence on him.

Try to keep your hope alive...I think this is it. Finally, Justice seems close for our Somer.

JMO

Remember JonBenet and John Mark Karr. I don't know why but I'm getting that type of feeling. I was so happy about that but there was that doubt.
I know this is a bad guy but unless there is evidence which they are looking for to link then there is no case. If DNA proved it was him they wouldn't be searching.

I had to go find more articles. The roommates turned the computer in on August 10. Somebody dropped the ball there. And it was in Jacksonville. That's got me wondering. Also, did JH's name come up before? It seems I remember that name from early on.

And you know if he left *advertiser censored* behind on the computer at his last residence, his interest in *advertiser censored* didn't cease. I am sure they will find more.

With his JAX connection, it made me think of Haleigh Cummings...and he happens to also be at an age he might actually know people RC or MC know. I know that is a stretch...but not a really long one. Just glad to know they have arrested him and he is one less predator off the streets. 24 is awfully young...he would have had a lifetime of abuses, if not for his roommate. Yea, for somebody turning him in. I just wonder how many other little girls, or boys, are going to end up being linked to him.

You may end up being right, but this guy didn't seem to have anything south of Kingsley Ave. in OP - every other address we've heard about was north of there. Ron's connections and activities tend to run south from Hwy 100, down to Lady Lake, Lakeland, Tampa/St. Pete.

But, the ages would werk.

Jarred Harrell's hearing may be postponed today in Miss. due to snow and other inclement weather. [per Jax local broadcast.]

GMA showing a shed moved from the house on Gano to the residence in Callahan.

Harrell lived in the Gano Ave home with his mother and step-father.

Diena says she wants to know every detail. Also wants the death penalty.

2 of Diena's fears -

- It was someone who had the opportunity to "work" Somer.

- It was someone nearby.

Both of her fears may be true w/this suspect.

---GMA @ 7:21 a.m. EDST

I realize this is may not be a true article considering the source, but given the circumstances, it might be relevant:

http://books.google.com/books?id=d-wDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=annis+mizelle&source=bl&ots=TdTgnLsA_v&sig=304Kepgxj_JxZsWpA7D8pCllwKY&hl=en&ei=Pud0S8H3I5_f8Aakz_XzCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CAwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=annis%20mizelle&f=false

If this is not his mom, I would be shocked.

Mom has an FB with her married name (married to owner of the home).

Her daughter is her friend. Daughter is owner of home where POI lived when he was arrested for several traffic violations.

Mom has a classmates page with her married and maiden names (and a newer photo).

This here are minutes to an amateur radio meeting linking mom and step-dad together with their call signal: http://www.ccars.org/minutes/2009/040409.pdf

Thanks for this information, ElizaAvalon.

The information stated in that article is just bizarre, IMO.

Remember JonBenet and John Mark Karr. I don't know why but I'm getting that type of feeling. I was so happy about that but there was that doubt.
I know this is a bad guy but unless there is evidence which they are looking for to link then there is no case. If DNA proved it was him they wouldn't be searching.

Oh, now, don't be thinking gloom and doom, please.

They are getting enough evidence to overcompensate, I imagine. Just in case some legal "dream team" decides to step in to the fray, a la KC's defense.

Also, his DNA was not in the system before yesterday (that we've heard about.)

IIRC, and I wasn't on the internet when JMK stuff happened, he seemed to be fishing for attention, insinuating a "relationship" with JonBenet that never existed. This Harrell fellow doesn't seem to be doing anything like that AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo