FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize this is may not be a true article considering the source, but given the circumstances, it might be relevant:

http://books.google.com/books?id=d-wDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=annis+mizelle&source=bl&ots=TdTgnLsA_v&sig=304Kepgxj_JxZsWpA7D8pCllwKY&hl=en&ei=Pud0S8H3I5_f8Aakz_XzCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CAwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=annis%20mizelle&f=false

If this is not his mom, I would be shocked.

Mom has an FB with her married name (married to owner of the home).
Her daughter is her friend. Daughter is owner of home where POI lived when he was arrested for several traffic violations.

Mom has a classmates page with her married and maiden names (and a newer photo).

This here are minutes to an amateur radio meeting linking mom and step-dad together with their call signal: http://www.ccars.org/minutes/2009/040409.pdf

Owner of what home?
You think this is the poi's mom or the owner of the home searched today with the RSO son? If it's the latter it has no connection and should be removed. I will remove my post, also.

I think it is the POI's mom. Owner of the home is his step-father.

She had a grand theft conviction in Duval in 2006 but just got probation. I can't find their marriage license to see her maiden name.

Nevermind. I was way off on that.

I realize this is may not be a true article considering the source, but given the circumstances, it might be relevant:

http://books.google.com/books?id=d-wDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=annis+mizelle&source=bl&ots=TdTgnLsA_v&sig=304Kepgxj_JxZsWpA7D8pCllwKY&hl=en&ei=Pud0S8H3I5_f8Aakz_XzCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CAwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=annis%20mizelle&f=false

If this is not his mom, I would be shocked.

Mom has an FB with her married name (married to owner of the home).

Her daughter is her friend. Daughter is owner of home where POI lived when he was arrested for several traffic violations.

Mom has a classmates page with her married and maiden names (and a newer photo).

This here are minutes to an amateur radio meeting linking mom and step-dad together with their call signal: http://www.ccars.org/minutes/2009/040409.pdf

I don't know about the Weekly World News article, she looks a little young to be 50. But the Facebook page makes sense. She says she lives in Callahan Florida and we know a house in Callahan was searched today.

I don't know about the Weekly World News article, she looks a little young to be 50. But the Facebook page makes sense. She says she lives in Callahan Florida and we know a house in Callahan was searched today.

She's not 50, the article says she is 30 (article dated 1989). He is 52. ETA:and resembles Jerry Lee Lewis-Great Balls of Fire singer who married his very young (can't remember how old) cousin.
Her son is said to be 3 so that age would fit with JH being 24 now.

You can find a more recent photo of her several places on the web...

Good night all...

Found info that she was an office manager for a CONSTRUCTION company in Jacksonville, FL until 2008, now owns her own business in Orange Park.

Had experience in advertising in Mississippi.

She's not 50, the article says she is 30 (article dated 1989). He is 52. ETA:and resembles Jerry Lee Lewis-Great Balls of Fire singer who married his very young (can't remember how old) cousin.
Her son is said to be 3 so that age would fit with JH being 24 now.
She would be 50 now. But I am changing my mind. I think ElizaAvalon is right and she is the Weekly World News woman. Check out her Classmates page if you haven't seen it, It's probably what ElizaAvalon is referencing:
http://www.classmates.com/profile/user/view?registrationId=8718336070

Yeah, I have no doubt this is her.

Graduated from a high school in Mississippi, worked for company in JAX, owns business in Orange Park. It all fits.

She would be 50 now. But I am changing my mind. I think ElizaAvalon is right and she is the Weekly World News woman. Check out her Classmates page if you haven't seen it, It's probably what ElizaAvalon is referencing:
http://www.classmates.com/profile/user/view?registrationId=8718336070

OOPS sorry, I thought you were referencing the 20 yr. old pic! I didn't look at her classmate pic. til you posted it-thanks!

I think it's her too. IF (and I'm not saying she did) she let this guy "marry" her 8 yr. old daughter and let him do God knows what to her and JH witnessed I can see why he is the way he is! I think I'm going to :sick:

One of the people I believe to have lived in the house has a pic of a Great Pyr on his facebook. I do believe Somer stopped there to pet the dog, as someone has noted in the Miami article. I don't know how CP could possibly know who Somer knew in her travels as she was unsupervised for up to an hour and a half per day, except by a 10 yr old. It is the better part of an hour to and from school alone. I am going by what the neighbors, babysitter and CPS reports have stated.

That would be a "white dog." Do you have a pic of the Great Pyrenees in question?

wow....you mob are good......if she is the mum this guy may have had a bit of a mixed up upbringing......one of the stepdads marrying his 8 year old sister!!!!!! goodness knows what has happened to this guy or the beleifs he may have had because of this......

certainly doesnt exuse anything if he is the perp...no way hose.....but this vicious evil cycle keeps happening.........we have to keep our childrens childhood innocent and pure and well childlike .......

Ok, her owning her own business in Orange Park is a bit of a stretch. I looked up the company name and it appears to be a company where you sell products for them independently, kinda like Avon or Alloette kinda thing.
The company is based in Utah.

I don't get it. Does it matter if it was an hour once a week that she was missing or 1/2 hour or whatever.

The point people were making was because of the unaccounted time, she might have been being groomed. It's possible with this perp.

I've been around pedophiles... it can take 2 minutes on a daily basis for 3 weeks... There is no time limit. It's not her mother's fault. Pedophiles are masters of manipulation, and possibly was "friendly" with her mother even. :furious:

IOW, I agree with you human....

OMG!!!!! In my sleuthing I came upon this article but was missing some pieces so didn't understand and thought there was a mistake... omg....This is for real, folks!!

How many times has she been married. I can count about 4-maybe. N.D,H, W (not in order) anymore?

She lloks so normal in her FB.

That would be a "white dog." Do you have a pic of the Great Pyrenees in question?
Here it is, from JD's fb.
315n2tu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads