FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted earlier in the thread that Mr. Harrell worked for Queens City Recycling.

From a news4jax look back at Somer investigation, published/broadcast Feb. 4, 2010 -

Beseler hasn't talked to the media about the investigation. A spokesperson said that's because FBI profilers have told them the killer is watching the news, and anything anyone says could give Somer's killer a clue about what investigators are doing and what they know.

..... What about the Dumpster where the sheriff said Somer's body was abandoned. Where was it?

Fifteen different companies that pick up waste in Clay County, said they were contacted by detectives asking for the same two things -- the names and contact information for their drivers and the routes their trucks took on one specific day -- Tuesday -- the day after Somer disappeared.

... The Rosemary Hill Transfer Station north of Green Cove Springs is where the Dumpster containing Somer's body would have been emptied and then eventually placed in an 18-wheeler driven to the Chesser Landfill in Folkston, Ga. where she was discovered.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22469427/detail.html

So, has anybody dug up info re: Queen's City Recycling? [Have no idea where that might be, unless Queens, NYC, but that sounds unlikely.]

news4jax 10 p.m. broadcast is about to start.

That's in Meridian, MS L, not Florida.

http://local.leadercall.com/queen+city+recycling.9.51802990p.home.html

The link I posted earlier from the "Inside the Somer Investigation" here
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22469427/detail.html
has some comments that should indicate that lots of these peeps are just taking potshots in the dark, imo. Dunno if personal vendettas with their suspects or just misguided souls such as the ones we've had the pleasure of being exposed to w/Haleigh case.

jmo - every child deserves justice and anyone who knowingly posts bulls hit about it ought to be prosecuted for obstruction of justice if there is any malice or subversiveness or cover-up/distraction proven.

I got a BIG problem with them kinda peeps and hope I never meet any of them in real life or you'll be discussing MY arrest on here. OK, not arrest, just my "outburst."

;)

Just so y'all know - no mention of that on tonite's news. Which means nothing, really, different sources, I guess, but Miami is a world away from Jacksonville, FL.

Yeah, there's no mention of it anywhere else that I've seen. I just thought it was an interesting comment.

A heads-up & request for assistance -

I'm fading fast & the approaching weather system has my head clogged up, ready to explode it feels like.

If anybody else local [or w/live stream on internet] can cover 11 p.m. broadcast, please do. I don't think I can possibly last until then, and might post a bunch of gibberish if I try.

Thanks!

And the restroom at the park, and the Railroad Tracks.
Makes you wonder.

I'm beginning to have my doubts too. I hate the feeling of doom after euphoria. If even DT doesn't want to get her hopes up high, it must be for a reason. If JF was guilty why not arrest him on the killing. POI isn't enough for me unless he is arrested on Somer's killing.

I'm beginning to have my doubts too. I hate the feeling of doom after euphoria. If even DT doesn't want to get her hopes up high, it must be for a reason. If JF was guilty why not arrest him on the killing. POI isn't enough for me unless he is arrested on Somer's killing.

Oh, I think he is the guy. I just don't understand what they were packing out of the Gano house and the restroom.
Unless they were going on a tip and thought what they were packing out was evidence and it turned out not to be.

I can see why they are not chargeing him in the murder yet. He's not going anywhere.
Once they charge him, all the info is public knowledge (Sunshine Law) and the perp has a right to speedy trial.
So, since he's not going anywhere and they have time, why not cross all the t's and dot the i's IMO.

I think they have the right guy. I don't think they would have mentioned Somer and said he was a POI in Somer's case if they didn't have some proof or evidence on him.

Try to keep your hope alive...I think this is it. Finally, Justice seems close for our Somer.

JMO

this article mentioned that SOmer used to stop at the house Harrell lived @ to pet a white dog.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1475613.html

This is what I have been saying all along in regards to Sommer, I believed she was being groomed by someone, someone in the neighborhood. Someone with a pet etc...I believe that is in part why she didn't come right home after school on occasion as mentioned before.
So this does not suprise me to read this...

11 p.m. from news4jax

Showing m/h in Callahan being searched.

Now saying the child *advertiser censored* had 1 child 6-8. Rest were up to age 12.

Roommate was who turned over computer was in an apt on Wells Rd.

Reporters don't know how long he was in Meridian, Miss. Gave LE there an addy of a Jax home.

Do not know if owner of house was related to Harrell. Haven't been able to speak to the owner.

Have not found any relatives in Meridian yet. [news4jax reporter hasn't]

Pondering whether DNA evidence has come back. [If not convicted felon, no DNA in system, I'd think.]

Brandon B - neighbor. Young guy.

Madison S - former co-worker [don't say where they worked.] Surprised and freaked that someone she worked with could have done something like this.

Neighbors, vigil peeps, Diena's best friend actually smiling now.

Oh, I think he is the guy. I just don't understand what they were packing out of the Gano house and the restroom.
Unless they were going on a tip and thought what they were packing out was evidence and it turned out not to be.

I can see why they are not chargeing him in the murder yet. He's not going anywhere.
Once they charge him, all the info is public knowledge (Sunshine Law) and the perp has a right to speedy trial.
So, since he's not going anywhere and they have time, why not cross all the t's and dot the i's IMO.

I think they have the right guy. I don't think they would have mentioned Somer and said he was a POI in Somer's case if they didn't have some proof or evidence on him.

Try to keep your hope alive...I think this is it. Finally, Justice seems close for our Somer.

JMO

Could've done physically violence to her in the 1st Gano St addy and the park bathroom. Maybe didn't want his relatives at 2nd Gano St. addy to know.

IDK - too tired to think.

g'nite!

My head is going around in circles, which happens to me a bit in this case.

Maybe they don't have enough for an arrest?
Maybe they want to be sure they have lots of hard evidence before an arrest?
Is he a POI just due to *advertiser censored* & the location?
How long will it take to process this info?
Is safe to assume Somer was molested?
If there is a DNA match, why can't they charge him?

Hopefully we'll hear more soon!

I wonder if there were pictures of Sommer on his computer ...

this article mentioned that SOmer used to stop at the house Harrell lived @ to pet a white dog.

:(

Tonight I went from absolute joy in finding that this monster was arrested to absolute disgust. I am so disgusted that this man was free to kill this lovely trusting child. She may have just loved that white dog for all I know.
Reading about a possible sword involved in the killing just makes me so sick.
I'm happy for justice but the price is pretty big. We will be finding out the cod and this man is 250 pounds and 6'4". Poor Somer didn't have a chance.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

:parrot:

id like to know if those pics found on his computer were of kids he knew... if they are... and hes molested them all... wonder what makes Somer different from the rest IF they are still alive ... :( its so hard to even think bout... people are absolutely crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member