FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of them aren't. There have been a lot of missing little girls in Florida, and he moved around a lot...

And the restroom at the park, and the Railroad Tracks.
Makes you wonder.

Maybe he just used something from the dumpster or house on Gano that was being renovated to put Somer in.What about soot on her body?It just fit.

Maybe some of them aren't. There have been a lot of missing little girls in Florida, and he moved around a lot...
I think it worthwhile to check up on missing children/unsolved child murders in the surrounding area.

My head is going around in circles, which happens to me a bit in this case.

Maybe they don't have enough for an arrest?
Maybe they want to be sure they have lots of hard evidence before an arrest?
Is he a POI just due to *advertiser censored* & the location?
How long will it take to process this info?
Is safe to assume Somer was molested?
If there is a DNA match, why can't they charge him?

Hopefully we'll hear more soon!

BBM-it could be that they don't have a DNA profile on him and need a sample.
I think they want to interview him if he wants to talk, give a statement, etc.
I am curious how long he lived at that house and if Somer had contact with him before-does he have icky pictures of her. I don't want to even think that but it very well could be possible. :furious:
JMO

Someone posted awhile back about a dream of Somer and puppies in a garage...does anyone know who that was. I skimmed the dream thread and missed it... I know I read it awhile ago. TY

I'm fading fast and scared to post (I see a lot of Time Outs! Ack!) but... I've traced the POI's sister to being "formerly from" Lucedale, MS, if anyone would like to start sleuthing there...

Someone posted awhile back about a dream of Somer and puppies in a garage...does anyone know who that was. I skimmed the dream thread and missed it... I know I read it awhile ago. TY

Infinity14, I believe.

IMO if it happened 1 time, a list would be made.
I don't think any of us know is she wondered often or it was a 1 or 2 time thing.
She wouldn't be the first 7 year old to wonder off in her neighborhood IMO.

IMO she could have been groomed by petting a dog for 5 minutes a day. It did not have to be hours a day.

I just find stating that she was unsupervised for hours a day is an inaccurate statement. I've seen it stated several times and just thought maybe there is a link that is making people state that. I've not seen it.

I think this is the one you are talking about

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4418537#post4418537"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4418537#post4418537[/ame]

I think I'm going to be sick.

If the POI's mother is who I think she is, hold on to your socks, peeps.

If she's connected to the POI and her name has been in the media already, can you post it?

Just asking.

I'd hate to see you or anyone else for that matter get a T/O.

I've read back a bunch of pages to update. Is this JH guy in custody or are they looking for him? I hope they figure out who the children in the movies are and if they're okay, and I can't help but wonder if all those people in the neighborhood are still going to allow all those (up to 70) kids walk home every day after all this.

I've read back a bunch of pages to update. Is this JH guy in custody or are they looking for him? I hope they figure out who the children in the movies are and if they're okay, and I can't help but wonder if all those people in the neighborhood are still going to allow all those (up to 70) kids walk home every day after all this.

He's in custody in Mississippi

He's in custody. Million dollar bond. 29 counts of child *advertiser censored* and POI in Somer's case.

It will be interesting to see how this evolves. The computer info, according to the warrant, was identified due to files that had been placed on it, a good 2 months before Somer disappeared, and her body was found 2 days later in trash from the area. The reports from neighbors indicate there were approx 5 people living in the house at the time of Somer's disappearance.

As yet, I have not seen the ages of these people, so while my hinky meter goes off on JH, I will wait to hear more about who else was living in the house. Being interested in *advertiser censored*, even kiddie *advertiser censored* (believe me, it pains to say those words) is not enough to link the POI to the crime. My hope is that they link whomever is responsible very quickly as my focus is justice for Somer, her mother, her twin brother, and her family. My heart has broken everytime I hear her mother on camera.

Wasn't there a 10 year old walking with them? I know I walked to school (early 1970's) we were "walkers" and since it was elementary school no one in the group could have been older than 11. The street was full of other groups of "walkers" and it was the most normal thing in the world. It is true that times have changed, but that neighborhood may have had many children and many children walking to and from school.

I realize this is may not be a true article considering the source, but given the circumstances, it might be relevant:

http://books.google.com/books?id=d-wDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&dq=annis+mizelle&source=bl&ots=TdTgnLsA_v&sig=304Kepgxj_JxZsWpA7D8pCllwKY&hl=en&ei=Pud0S8H3I5_f8Aakz_XzCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CAwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=annis%20mizelle&f=false

If this is not his mom, I would be shocked.

Mom has an FB with her married name (married to owner of the home).

Her daughter is her friend. Daughter is owner of home where POI lived when he was arrested for several traffic violations.

Mom has a classmates page with her married and maiden names (and a newer photo).

This here are minutes to an amateur radio meeting linking mom and step-dad together with their call signal: http://www.ccars.org/minutes/2009/040409.pdf

To mistakenly believe that because one predator or murderer is caught that our children are now somehow in the clear or instantly out of danger can mean another innocent child's rape or death. That's just foolish--and ultimately it's always the CHILD who pays the price.

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member