FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It had to do with the use of naming a POI in a case vs. coming right out and naming someone a SUSPECT in a high profile case.

Houndstooth, I think people just don't understand what that has to do with this case.

It had to do with the use of naming a POI in a case vs. coming right out and naming someone a SUSPECT in a high profile case.

Okay, but JH HAS been named a POI.

Given 29 counts of child *advertiser censored* makes this guy a scuzzball, IMO. No one is ruining his life. He has done that for himself. Anyone that is low enough to posess or even look at child *advertiser censored* would not back up from doing other equally disgusting things or even to living out one of his sick fantasies, IMO. And JH's stepfather has stated he had found child *advertiser censored* in a tackle box in JH's room years ago.

Again, this guy is the best POI we have to date, and I would bet anything that LE has more on him.

LE has officially named JH a POI in Somer's case. No one here is saying he is a suspect (I can think it, tho.). I guess I do not understand the point of all of this discussion as to JH's rights or he is to be presumed innocent, or that it could ruin someone's life to be falsely accused. JH is not being falsely accused, IMO. He is charged with 29 counts of child *advertiser censored*. He will have his fair day in court.

MOO

hounds - do you actually think this parasite in OP is worthy of a huge govt. conspiracy? I mean, really- in the scheme of things he is nothing but a who takes delight in watching babies and children in orchestrated sex acts - and he may be responsible for the death of a beautiful 7yo child. I doubt he's worthy of anyone's attention, much less the govt. mho!

Houndstooth, I think people just don't understand what that has to do with this case.

Really? You don't think people have asked themselves in what other high profile cases has the use of naming a POI and not naming them a suspect been employed. They were not curious as to how that may have turned out in the past? Did it always automatically mean that the person was eventually named a suspect and convicted? No, as happened in this case I mentioned.

A POI can just be a reluctant witness.

Perhaps I was wrong, and only I was interested in finding out when and how the POI status is used by case in point examples.

It was not meant to mean I have sympathy for people who watch child *advertiser censored*.
That would be a more simple minded knee-jerk response.

Let's say that LE traced different child *advertiser censored* sites on JH's computer. Very often this leads to other people in other states exchanging or buying child *advertiser censored*. Arrests of the other people in other states would not neccessarily be shown or known about in Florida.

I have seen someone in my local newspaper arrested for child *advertiser censored* and it was stated that the arrest came from a nation wide investigation. So other people could have been arrested in connection with JH's *advertiser censored* charges and we just do not know about it because they were arrested in another state. KWIM?

JMO

I bet they try to get him to talk on the trip back.

IDK about that, didn't we read something posted in the last day or two, that if he talks without being read his rights it could be inadmissible? I believe it included even a POI, not sure though. The car would also have to have hidden video, which I bet it will be. But I can certainly see small talk & trying to gain his trust over the 10 hour trip.

I have no sympathy for him at all. I 100% believe he is guilty of the 29 counts plus hundreds if not thousands of other picutures or videos over the years.

I want the right guy arrested for Somer's murder. I hope LE has him.

IMO

CCSO News

Harrell Extradition Plans
Monday, February 22, 2010

PUBLIC INFORMATION ANNOUNCEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 22, 2010

Jarred Harrell Extradition Update

Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour on 2-18-2010 signed a rendition warrant for Jarred Harrell. Because the safety of all law enforcement officers involved and the successful extradition of this individual are of upmost importance, our agency will not reveal the exact date and time of the planned extradition. In addition, if members of the media are able to obtain Harrell extradition timeline information from sources other than the CCSO, our agency will not respond to those related inquiries and will neither confirm nor deny the information. Our agency will not divulge what law enforcement officers are part of the Harrell extradition process until after the process is complete.

Once Jarred Harrell is safely transported to our jail facility here in Green Cove Springs, the media will be notified via an emailed release. You will be provided ample notice post-arrival so that coverage arrangements can be made with the Clay County Clerk of Court for whatever court appearances may follow in the Clay County court system. Our agency does not orchestrate “perp walks” of any kind and we have an enclosed sally port area through which defendants enter the jail.

Thank you.

http://www.claysheriff.com/05_01_00news.asp?NewsID=487

Boy, the CCSO is really sticking it to the media.

I think it's a good thing, though.

CCSO, you go!

I have no sympathy for him at all. I 100% believe he is guilty of the 29 counts plus hundreds if not thousands of other picutures or videos over the years.

I want the right guy arrested for Somer's murder. I hope LE has him.

IMO

Yup, I agree! Somethings really wrong when sympathies are poured out for this parasite and the victim's family doesn't get one shred of empathy or compassion - rather, they are dragged through the mud, tried and convicted. Seems all this is becomming clearer now. mOO

Has anyone found an inmate look up for clay county?

I think this is it. I know from Gabriel's case, when they extradited Elizabeth, they arrested her again. That is, the receiving PD arrested her again.

I think he should show up here with his new arrest details:
http://p2c.claysheriff.com/jailinmates.aspx

ETA: Lol eyes4crime. We found it at the same time!

What's wrong with us Doc????
All these sleuthers found it and we couldn't.

Thanks y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members