FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just annouce on channel 4 news new documents being released on JH, more to come on 10 oclock news after news station goes through them. Not sure if any one has posted this yet. news4jax.com is their web site

Just annouce on channel 4 news new documents being released on JH, more to come on 10 oclock news after news station goes through them. Not sure if any one has posted this yet. news4jax.com is their web site

God bless little susie, grandpa joe, and autie ethel but most of all God bless the sunshine laws!

And this as well:

She said investigators have time on their side and they want to get all the facts and evidence in line. Corey said Harrell is not going anywhere.

"I think the community who has grieved for Somer, has prayed and worried with all of us, can be at ease right now," Corey said.

IDK but that last comment really strikes me. That statement gives me even more hope that charges are only a matter of time. Maybe I am taking it to heart to strongly.

This is great, if they feel they have the right person. It was an interesting read, and from what i can see, they seem to say a POI, is not that much different than a suspect. It is good to have that verified.

Here is the States Attorney that made that statement.

Corey is a 26-year veteran of the District Four State Attorney's Office. She joined in 1981 under then-State Attorney Ed Austin after a year at Jacksonville Beach's Howell and Howell practicing insurance defense law. Corey is board certified in criminal trial law and has tried hundreds of cases including more than 50 murders. Before leaving the office in 2006, she served as director of its County Court Division and Gun Crime Unit. She is a highly sought after trainer conducting police officer, prosecutor, homicide and death penalty training for agencies nationwide, including the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

http://jacksonville.about.com/od/whoswhoinjacksonville/p/angelacorey.htm

Here is the States Attorney that made that statement.

Corey is a 26-year veteran of the District Four State Attorney's Office. She joined in 1981 under then-State Attorney Ed Austin after a year at Jacksonville Beach's Howell and Howell practicing insurance defense law. Corey is board certified in criminal trial law and has tried hundreds of cases including more than 50 murders. Before leaving the office in 2006, she served as director of its County Court Division and Gun Crime Unit. She is a highly sought after trainer conducting police officer, prosecutor, homicide and death penalty training for agencies nationwide, including the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

http://jacksonville.about.com/od/whoswhoinjacksonville/p/angelacorey.htm

Wow - that's impressive.

She said investigators have time on their side and they want to get all the facts and evidence in line. Corey said Harrell is not going anywhere.
"I think the community who has grieved for Somer, has prayed and worried with all of us, can be at ease right now," Corey said

(from link ^^)

I agree with all of your take on this. If LE didn't have whom they deem to be the perp than they would be fighting the clock to find the real perp... not taking their time...

They also would not be at ease and encouraging the public to be easy either

nurse:

your post a few posts up reminded me how impressed I was with the investigation early on. I remember commenting on it but can't find it. It was before they found Somer. I remember being impressed with the way they were handleing the search.

I found it...this was my post on 10/19 at 9:54 pm

Wow, more than 100 deputies, police and SWAT members. It sounds to me like they are not holding back any stops!!! Thats wonderful.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4311923&postcount=115"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park[/ame]

IMO they were very serious and very professional from the get go.

Talking about it now on channel 4 for any locals

He had a bottle of Stacker Pills on him. He must have been trying to buff up.:sick:

Here is some 19 pages. looks like he was on suicide watch and I can not tell if they moved him just had a quick peek

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0301/22708448.pdf

What are Stackers? The pills they found in his stuff. Is that like a diet pill of some sort. Seems I've heard of it, but have no clue what they really are.

And what's with all the garbage they are finding in his cell? Looks like that's a violation. lol
He can't throw stuff away? So may old newspapers. I guess he's a pig in more ways than one.

Something else I find interesting, kinda off topic, but it caught my eye...
Inmates only get socks and shoes if they are diabetic? I know how important it is to protect your feet when you are diabetic. I guess I just assumed everybody got socks and shoes. I never pictured a bunch of barefooted inmates.

What are Stackers? The pills they found in his stuff. Is that like a diet pill of some sort. Seems I've heard of it, but have no clue what they really are.

Seems like I have seen these on counters at some jiffy stores and have seen a really nice looking woman on the ad for them.

From Stacker's website

http://www.stacker2.com/product_IE.asp?product=ln01s2&order=

STACKER 2 CAPSULES
Stacker 2's proprietary blend is designed for those who are in search of a powerful fat burning diet supplement. This formula when taken as directed and combined with a reduced calorie diet and exercise program may help burn fat, cut cravings and combat diet fatigue

O/T: While trying to find out what they were, I ran across a study that the FDA did that links Stacker to stroke. DO NOT TAKE THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001