Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacker 2 Ephedra Free Controls Your Appetite

With its proven ingredients, it can help you suppress uncontrollable cravings, recharge low energy levels and provide an effective method to enhance fat burning. With more energy you can ramp up your workout intensity! Imagine a Fat Burner that has the potential to help you experience more productive workouts by increasing both endurance and mental focus.

Stacker 2 EF Supplement Facts:

Serving Size (cap) 1
Servings 100
-Proprietary Blend... 198mg {Kola Nut (seeds)(3mg caffeine group alkaloids), Yerba Mate (Fruit), Cassia Mimosoides Extract (leaves/stems/pods), White Willow Bark}
-Caffeine (anhydrous)... 200mg
-TriGuggulyptoid Complex... 25mg (Green Tea (leaves)(< 1 mg caffeine group alkaloids), Guggulsterone (whole plant), Gymnema (Leaves) )

Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Gelatin, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #6

Suggested Use: One cap after meals. Do not exceed 3 per day. NOTE: This product is NOT stimulant free.

Warnings: These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product in case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.

Manufactured by NVE Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

http://global-nutrition-inc.com/st-012.html

ADDED INFO:

White Willow Bark contains salicin, which the body converts to salicylic acid and has the same effect on the body as aspirin without any of the side effects. In fact, White Willow Bark was the basis for the synthesis of aspirin. (Essentially, Stacker 2 seems not to contain aspirin, but it does.)

Kola nut, (cola nitida), is a caffeine-containing nut of two evergreen trees of the cocoa family (Sterculiaceae), native to tropical North Africa and cultivated extensively in the New World tropics. Kola nut is not a supplement that should be taken without careful consideration as to its effects on the body. The FDA received more than 100 reports of injuries and adverse reactions related to a product containing Kola nut. (These last 2 paragraphs are from
www.healthandfitnessforums.com/white.html)

I'm not sure if willow bark causes the same side effects as aspirin, such as hemorrhage. Not sure about that!

ephedrine , how about if this was in the pills, it can make you go into rages. Was he a diabetic? TIA

ephedrine , how about if this was in the pills, it can make you go into rages. Was he a diabetic? TIA

Almost positive it is ephedrine free. In the comments prior to yours, it says he wasn't given shoes, so he must not be a diabetic.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22708863/index.html

Interview with Angela Corey. When asked to clarify what she meant by saying the community should feel at ease, since JH has not been charged , she would just say she stands "stands by her word, the community should be at ease"

Speaks volumes IMO!

She says that the CCSO won't name him a suspect until they have enough evidence to arrest him ... and then she calls him a suspect.

But ...

prime suspect
n. the one person law enforcement officers believe most probably committed a crime being investigated. Once a person is determined to be a prime suspect, the police must be careful to give the "Miranda warnings," or take the risk that any admissions (any evidence gained from the statements) by the suspect may be excluded in trial.
See also: Miranda warning

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1600

She says that the CCSO won't name him a suspect until they have enough evidence to arrest him ... and then she calls him a suspect.

But ...

prime suspect
n. the one person law enforcement officers believe most probably committed a crime being investigated. Once a person is determined to be a prime suspect, the police must be careful to give the "Miranda warnings," or take the risk that any admissions (any evidence gained from the statements) by the suspect may be excluded in trial.
See also: Miranda warning

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1600

Yep if he's named a Suspect, other rights kick in. A "POI" doesn't have to be mirandized IIRC, and there's a time limit to how long they can hold him (3 days maybe? Might depend on jurisdiction?). Though, JH is being held on a No Bond charge so luckily there's no quickly ticking clock in naming him a suspect at any point, I believe. It's a big step in this case from POI to Suspect, IMO.

What are Stackers? The pills they found in his stuff. Is that like a diet pill of some sort. Seems I've heard of it, but have no clue what they really are.

And what's with all the garbage they are finding in his cell? Looks like that's a violation. lol
He can't throw stuff away? So may old newspapers. I guess he's a pig in more ways than one.

Something else I find interesting, kinda off topic, but it caught my eye...
Inmates only get socks and shoes if they are diabetic? I know how important it is to protect your feet when you are diabetic. I guess I just assumed everybody got socks and shoes. I never pictured a bunch of barefooted inmates.

BBM-different jails more than likely have different rules. Tonight on Nancy Grace she played more of Misty Cummings jail visits and Misty stated she bought socks and shirts. I don't know about the shoes.

There is a new show on Discovery channel about jails. I watched an episode last week. They were featuring the jail where serial killer Anthony Sowell is being held in Cleveland. It was very interesting. One guy said he attempted to strangle himself with a sock so he could go to medical. The jail is so overcrowded they put inmates on thin mattresses in the hall.

I am off to read the new docs released and will check back for news updates from tonight.

I saw in those documents his lawyer already filed for discovery so when he gets it we should.

The last item... the video reference... it's still available for download.

oh em gee

The last item... the video reference... it's still available for download.

oh em gee

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who Googled it.

I started to click on it and then changed my mind. I thought it must just be a coincidence.

The child *advertiser censored* video available for download? If so, please report it immediately to the FBI cyber crimes division or to NCMEC (1-800-THE-LOST).

And DON'T click the link. You can be prosecuted for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member