FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search the last name Northrup, there are two that should come up. One is incarcerated, obviously, I mean the other one.
Second on page.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/Search.jsp

This guy was convicted of lewd/lasc battery on a child 12-15 in 2008.
He lives pretty much right across Debarry from her house.
They really need to start letting us know that these guys original charges were. Plea deals are always for lesser offenses and they won't even tell us if the guy took a plea. Grrrr.

Sorry if he's been brought up. I think he was sometime ago, but I couldn't find the link to prove it to myself.

the link isn't working for me, but I think I know which one....is the address Slash something or other?

What gets me is sp lives in jacksonville,fl so he came all the way to orange park to babysit.??? something is weird with this .. I don't know I just can't rule out this guy.. wish LE would give clearance on some of the ppl close..

He comes over often to visit and had come over for lunch that day and she asked him to stay until the children got home. Go to the last part of this report.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

I wonder if this is a duplex or something? On reverse address lookup the property shows registered to a Murphy

I only saw one door Busy in the house dt lives in.. I don't think a duplex. maybe she rents from that person. maybe she doesn't own the house.. we lived in a duplex in florida and you could tell all the duplexes.. I am pretty sure its just single house..

I cannot bear one more story like this. I just cannot stand it. My heart is broken for Somer, Samantha, Danielle, Jessica and all the other little girls and boys who have been brutalized and killed. I live in Florida and I am furious that in this state you get more jail time for growing pot in your house or selling drugs than you do for raping a child. The laws have to be changed. The statues must be revised so a 19 year old who has sex with a 15 year old is not registered as the same type of offender as an adult who rapes a child under 14. Child rapists must be treated like the monsters they are. Keep them in camps, tattoo them on their faces, lock them up for life or give them the needle, I really don't care as long as they never have the chance to harm another child. I do not want to hear about cruel and unusual punishment when it comes to a person who would do something like this; they deserve the worst we can do to them and that should be a hell of a lot more than registering them and giving them probation or letting them out on parole. The county I live in spends millions on catching people who have "grow houses", why aren't they spending that much on containing RSO's? What the hell happened to our priorities in Florida? CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST!!

Why doesn't Gov. Christ care about protecting our children? Why are the citizens of this state more concerned about gay people getting married than they are about protecting the innocent? We let sex offenders out without batting an eye but we have 4 or 5 laws preventing gay people from getting married. WTF is wrong with us?
I do not want to hear another story like this for the rest of my life.

RIGHT ON!
To the endless list of Children that will not becoming home tonight.
R.I P. Little Angels Rest In Peace. :( :( :(

I know I've mentioned other scenarios, but I usually do not get a stranger feel in most missing kids cases and they usually end up being someone close to the kids responsible. But in this case I really feel stranger, transient, distant stalker.

Me too, it sounds like an act of convenience where a local predator was just waiting for such an opportunity where one child would become isolated from the group, and then he'd act.

I think that Mr. Klaas on NG tonight demonstrates stats that show this is likely a male perp rather than a female.

I wouldn't be surprised if this perp was simply waiting, day in and out, for this very opportunity where one young girl became isolated for one reason or another.

And he had everything planned out (whether or not his plan had anything to do with the empty house -- a distinct possibility.)

Didn't the police report say this was the 1st time SP had been asked to babysit?

I saw that, also! I have no clue what it means...:waitasec:

Some departments really push their officers to note any weapons on scene and to never say none. Most anything can be a weapon, used correctly, and if there are none on scene, or the victim had no known weapons on them, they still will list things like high heels, teeth, large purse. It is supposed to make it easier to determine felony cases from a glance.
A lot of officers start doing it on arrest reports, incident reports and eventually it's habit enough that they write it on every report.

Busylady, I have been wondering about the four men arrested for armed robbery since yesterday. But no one had said anything...and I am relatively new to this sleuthing...so I didn't know what to think.

During one of today's pressers, I think it was Sheriff B that said no arrests have been made in connection to Somer's murder.

Four twenty-something men - same address as Somer's - arrested for armed robbery 10/21...

It definitely does not fit any of the modus opperandi (sp?) I would expect in Somer's case.

I also do not believe in coincidences, thus round and round I go.

Me too, it sounds like an act of convenience where a local predator was just waiting for such an opportunity where one child would become isolated from the group, and then he'd act.

I think that Mr. Klaas on NG tonight demonstrates stats that show this is likely a male perp rather than a female.

I wouldn't be surprised if this perp was simply waiting, day in and out, for this very opportunity where one young girl became isolated for one reason or another.

And he had everything planned out (whether or not his plan had anything to do with the empty house -- a distinct possibility.)

If this sob is a RSO then he was committing a crime just being around that school... imo... I don't think this was anything random.. nothing random about a pedo's.. they are for getting one thing and one thing only.. He was doing a premeditated crime of murder that is what this person was doing..

Somer had the right to walk down that sidewalk.. She should never have felt fear ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

That sob RSO or SO should not have any rights..

I don't think so, he's on Pecan. I can't copy the link right to it.

Its okay I looked him up...Northrup...yes he's right on the top of the list when you search since he basically lives right on top of Thompsons.

It says his distance from Somers home address is 0.0 miles!!!

Didn't the police report say this was the 1st time SP had been asked to babysit?

That is the way I read report Amster.... but each time I bring up sp I get shot down.. wonder why??? I have left him alone till now and just want to rule him out now... Isn't it time to rule him out?? along with everyone else.???

Said they meet for lunch often tho.. dt and sp...

I don't know if this is related or not, but I was looking at the Clay County arrests made today and this showed up:

AR 2009036373
Vop(lewdand Lascivious ... Pulliam, Marcus Antwon (B M, 22) Arrest on chrg of Vop(lewdand Lascivious Assault (F), at 1092 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park, FL, on 10/22/2009. Bell, T J

Looking him up on the web and it seems that he went to high school there in Orange Park and was quite the athlete.

I've been a Member here since 2005 and I think I may have
less than a dozen posts. :)

Professional lurker.....!! ha

Congrats.. on 1000 posts... :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I made mine last week... you aren't to slow.. or I am slow too.. lol

ETA: I had 500 or so more posts but they went to cyber land somewhere.. I guess they were not wanted anymore.. lol

Its okay I looked him up...Northrup...yes he's right on the top of the list when you search since he basically lives right on top of Thompsons.

It says his distance from Somers home address is 0.0 miles!!!

omg .. dang blame it.. and none of these RSO have ankle bracelets right??? unless prob on probation or something.. They should all be required to pay for ankle bracelets or not let out..

They have a place in HI were the lepards (sp) live, they have a island north east coast the gov is conducting on animals that is private.. they have a place in CO or one of those states around there they have this place they started to test SO .. I saw this on TV about a year ago. to study them and give them their own community..

They should just put some with those poor lepard ppl and those animals on that island.. and forget about them..

I am sorry but why don't our gov .. see how dangerous these ppl are??? I am just so angry..

I don't think so, he's on Pecan. I can't copy the link right to it.

Guess this is okay to put out here as this guy basically lives right there and this is public knowledge:

Attachments

• Northrup.jpg
    Northrup.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics