FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if they were having another vigil for Somer tonight, and what time the news4jax comes on? (live feed)

I guess we don't have news yet of any arrest so we shall wait for the next presser tomorrow at 4pm. :(

Hmmm.... weren't they searching there that night? IIRC I read where one lady wanted that place/dumpster searched, and LE later stated they did infact search that place?

that is very possible like all of us I am just thinking of every possible avenue as to where and how this all played out??

Angel posted the video, it was on Tuesday evening I think, anyone know which one I am talking about, the man with the big stick...blue hat I think???

I remember him-- I just can't pinpoint when and what clip. I will search after dinner...ok

I don't know if anyone else has thought about this or not. My dad takes our garbage straight to the landfill rather than paying for it to be picked up. What if the suspect took her body straight to the landfill rather than put it in a dumpster & that is how they got around without LE finding her sooner? I think it is highly possible since the landfill is so close by. Have they taken the cadaver dogs around to see if they hit on any dumpsters?

that is very possible like all of us I am just thinking of every possible avenue as to where and how this all played out??

I think LE is narrowing down her original dumpster/trash bin, and they so much stated they have what they need from the landfill to do this. I am hoping they know who it is and are waiting on the DNA.

(nurse calling on her photographic memory.. I do happen to have one of those)... the business that was up against the park was a sort of thrift shop that sold used stuff.

Give your family cupcakes for dinner, Cam! They have milk, eggs, and wheat in them (as Bill Cosby says about 'chocolate cake' lol)

"cam is great! She gives us the chocolate cake!"

Yes please, with milk chocolate frosting ;}

I thought Somer was last seen on the property of the burned house. LE put yellow tape there and was processing it for evidence as if it were a crime scene, right?

I guess I'm a bit lost, placing Somer here and there when we know where she was last seen.

And in trying to figure out which dumpster she was put in, I really don't think that matters much. The cops have to know which one it was as we read they found garbage around her that gave linkage to homes that use that one.

If we thought the perp lived near that dumpster that would be one thing, but why would anyone in their right or even perverted mind tempt fate like that? :waitasec: Even Scott Peterson, dumber than a box of rocks, drove up around the corner and down across the tracks to use a local dumpster. IMO

What is the name of the Elementary School that Somer attended?

I don't know if anyone else has thought about this or not. My dad takes our garbage straight to the landfill rather than paying for it to be picked up. What if the suspect took her body straight to the landfill rather than put it in a dumpster & that is how they got around without LE finding her sooner? I think it is highly possible since the landfill is so close by. Have they taken the cadaver dogs around to see if they hit on any dumpsters?

Highly unlikely if what I heard is true: that LE had the refuge from her Orange Park neighborhood put in a specific place so they could search through it. I don't have a link. I think I heard it on HLN.

Highly unlikely if what I heard is true: that LE had the refuge from her Orange Park neighborhood put in a specific place so they could search through it. I don't have a link. I think I heard it on HLN.

ah OK. I didn't know about any of that.

did we check the bus routes for older kids that get dropped off in the vicinity of the burned out house. i am wondering if teens hung out there after school.

Can anyone decode the LE statements well enough to tell if they are saying that the truck led them to the dump and her body was subsequently found there, or if the truck led them to the dump and her body was located coming off a truck that came in after LE was stationed at the dump?
In some, it seems that they are saying that they got the idea, followed a truck to see where it was headed, got to the dump, stationed LE officers to sort through the trash as it came in and her body was discovered coming off a truck. In others, they leave it open after saying that they followed the truck, making it unclear whether Somer's body came off a truck or whether it could have already been there.
TIA.

OMG I just thought of something else....

Since where she was last seen at is so close to the school what if the person that killed her was a teacher who worked at the school?

OMG I just thought of something else....

Since where she was last seen at is so close to the school what if the person that killed her was a teacher who worked at the school?
Too risky. Most teachers stay behind to clean up the rooms and get a few things ready for the next day. Someone would have noticed a teacher in real rush to get out of there that day. I don't think she could have gone back to the school and run into a bad teacher there, someone would have seen her.
JMO.

I have been playing catch up with all this in just the last day or two, so sorry if it seems I am on the back burner here.
Oh my, no need to apologize. You should see me after missing just a couple of hours on here. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia