FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about a mailman? wonder what time their mail is delivered there?

thanks to all that helped me with "The Clothes Closet".....even tho city/county run, still has employees.......it is just in an odd location is my thoughts.....I plan on going by there tomorrow, is there anything that anyone would like a real pic of??? A better than google pic?? LOL

I don't think I have ever heard of a city/county running a consignment shop:waitasec: Maybe a private citizen just rents the building from the city. It does seem like an odd location. If you could sneak some pictures from inside would be good. Please be careful!

the guy that gave me the creeps, was searching in the woods with that big stick...gave his name on the news as Patterson, I think, not sure.....I would like to find a still shot close up of him and compare to any RSO's in Florida.....

thanks to all that helped me with "The Clothes Closet".....even tho city/county run, still has employees.......it is just in an odd location is my thoughts.....I plan on going by there tomorrow, is there anything that anyone would like a real pic of??? A better than google pic?? LOL

cam YES.....I posted a county parcel map showing the tract of land that's city owned which runs right up beside 1080 Gano. It's to the right if you're facing the house. I'd like to know if it's just fenced and wooded, and it appears that said fence matches the one around the house, or if there is some sort of pathway behind that portion of the fence.....please.

Good night all :seeya: Prayers for Somer's family and LE to find the perp!

BBM
My hubby and I were talking about this case today and he said just that. He said he would make sure a RSO never offended again if they touched our child. He would be more than willing to spend his life in jail to protect other children from a monster.
I totally think he would do just that and I totally agree with him.

I agree. However, I'm reminded of the case where a father killed the neighbor b/c he thought the man had sexually assaulted his young daughter. It turned out not to be true - I think when the father came in from work the mother told the father about something the girl said, then the father got upset, went next door, and killed the guy? Can't recall the details...

well after seeing a video on a local network there, its appears that a sex offender that actually lives in jacksonville? which also is the same man that worked on the vacant house on gano, hmmm well maybe then he had noticed her and knew that she lived around the immediate area. yeah so perps like that study a child and find out where they go to school and all that, and maybe somer lingered around the house while it was being worked on and just maybe the man struck up a friendly conversation with her. so if he was back in the area on monday then maybe he stopped and talked with her again? jmo. these creeps are really crafty in the way they work with kids to get what they want. creeps like this search out areas they frequent so they know everything there is where kids are. this could very well be the break we all hope for, if this mans dna comes back as that found on or in the child then his goose is over cooked....

cam YES.....I posted a county parcel map showing the tract of land that's city owned which runs right up beside 1080 Gano. It's to the right if you're facing the house. I'd like to know if it's just fenced and wooded, and it appears that said fence matches the one around the house, or if there is some sort of pathway behind that portion of the fence.....please.
I will see what I can find out. I think one end of that piece of parcel leads up to the park off of Kingsley. Inside the park, it is fenced off. I will look and see for you..

the guy that gave me the creeps, was searching in the woods with that big stick...gave his name on the news as Patterson, I think, not sure.....I would like to find a still shot close up of him and compare to any RSO's in Florida.....

You know that is a great idea...!! I was reading about Maddie Clifton case last night and the 14yr old neighbor who murdered her-- he actually gave an interview from prison stating he helped pass out her missing flyers, and helped search for her. His family even had her missing posters in their yard. She was dead under his bed...!!

The reason I read about the case was her older sister talked to the media about this case, and how she wanted to reach out to Diana and her children, just to let them know they aren't alone.

well after seeing a video on a local network there, its appears that a sex offender that actually lives in jacksonville? which also is the same man that worked on the vacant house on gano, hmmm well maybe then he had noticed her and knew that she lived around the immediate area. yeah so perps like that study a child and find out where they go to school and all that, and maybe somer lingered around the house while it was being worked on and just maybe the man struck up a friendly conversation with her. so if he was back in the area on monday then maybe he stopped and talked with her again? jmo. these creeps are really crafty in the way they work with kids to get what they want. creeps like this search out areas they frequent so they know everything there is where kids are. this could very well be the break we all hope for, if this mans dna comes back as that found on or in the child then his goose is over cooked....

Do you have the RSO info...?

I wonder if this vincent man " the sex offender that used to work at the house on gano" used the vacancy of the home as a place to use to rape her and maybe he stayed there in the attic or whatever until dark then disposed of her in a local trash bin?

I wonder if this vincent man " the sex offender that used to work at the house on gano" used the vacancy of the home as a place to use to rape her and maybe he stayed there in the attic or whatever until dark then disposed of her in a local trash bin?

Hmmm.... weren't they searching there that night? IIRC I read where one lady wanted that place/dumpster searched, and LE later stated they did infact search that place?

You know that is a great idea...!! I was reading about Maddie Clifton case last night and the 14yr old neighbor who murdered her-- he actually gave an interview from prison stating he helped pass out her missing flyers, and helped search for her. His family even had her missing posters in their yard. She was dead under his bed...!!

The reason I read about the case was her older sister talked to the media about this case, and how she wanted to reach out to Diana and her children, just to let them know they aren't alone.
yes, I remember the Maddie case when it happened....very sad.

Angel posted the video, it was on Tuesday evening I think, anyone know which one I am talking about, the man with the big stick...blue hat I think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia