FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also searched the park that is located off Kingsley that leads up to that pond.....

I agree with the poster who said this is someone from the area, knows everyone's routine, when the garbage is picked up & waited to grab a child, any child. I agree they do not stand out, they look like they belong. So, would they maybe be the age of what you might expect a father of a young child to be? Are they maybe in a uniform so they look "okay" like nursing scrubs, military, firemans uniforms? Maybe it's not he usual RSO suspect, maybe it's the every day neighbor who often meets his own child walking that route. And yeah, they probably were out at the search & vigils.
Who ever he is, where ever he is, he is more useless than the pizz ant on the ground. No one pays him any attention, he pretty much goes un noticed but now, he is gonna get noticed & that is what I think he wants. For me, putting him in jail with Bubba is to good. Put him the public square & let everyone have a piece of him.
If law makers dont pay attention & demand we NEVER let these people out, people WILL start doing their own form of home town justice. I for one would not convict them if I were on the jury, I would give them a reward.

Seems to me that if a person was in a uniform such as scrubs, fireman's uniform, police uniform, etc. someone would have seen and remembered such a person. Uniforms are memorable, especially to children. Maybe someone who recently moved to the area in the last 6 months, or was recently released from jail...someone who recently found work in the area? Someone who floats around the neighborhood in an unobtrusive way.

Can you imagine what a blank, shallow, worthless animal this is if he knew the compactor would destroy beautiful Somer along with any evidence....that's violent sadism to the nth degree. I can't think about this kind of person without feeling sick. all just my rambling and thoughts.

Well hypothetically, it would sure have to be close.....

1080GanoGIS.jpg

http://qpublic5.qpublic.net/fl_clay...parcels+parcel_sales+roads+dims+parcels2+subs

interesting thing I noted, looking at the Clay County GIS

Check this piece of property out that's outlined in red below...it's county owned. Look how it fans back behind all the houses. To the left of it is what must be a city easment off of Grove Park. This whole thing creates a wooded, unocupied patch of land in a circle from the end of Solomon to Grove Park, and right up behind 1080 Gano.
GanoCountyowned.jpg

Very good catch Shutterfly.

So, would this land be fenced in? And is that a right-of-way alongside it?

I ask because #20152 is the home of a RSO. If that is a right-of-way alongside the county owned land, it seems it may be fairly easy to sneak behind that home and to the Gano home without ever going into the street.

I so wish I knew how to post street views of maps....the address is 1216 Fromhart Street, Orange Park Florida, for anyone that could please do this....this place is back in the woods off to the right side of the main road leading into the ball park....

I'm working on it cam

Cam,
is 1216 Fromhart St. Orange Park, Florida that used items shop that butts up to the park?

I have 411'd it, white paged it, googled it.. to no avail... Do any of the locals have an actual paper set of white/yellow pages they could rifle through? Will keep searching for you...

Also Cam,
Iirc, there was an article in here SOMEWHERE that may have stated the name of the used goods place but I will have to go and dig...

Cam,
is 1216 Fromhart St. Orange Park, Florida that used items shop that butts up to the park?

I have 411'd it, white paged it, googled it.. to no avail... Do any of the locals have an actual paper set of white/yellow pages they could rifle through? Will keep searching for you...
I think that is what it is....I will try to look thru my phone book after I eat dinner...thanks so much for your help...there are several addresses there...bbl

How did you get that? I followed the link and clicked on street view and got woods off to the side of the road! :waitasec: I'm dumb ~ thanks so much!
paste the addy into google search and the map will come up first thing on your search results.

for example:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS341US341&q=1216+Fromhart+St.+Orange+Park%2c+Florida"]http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS341US341&q=1216+Fromhart+St.+Orange+Park%2c+Florida[/ame]+

Please forgive me if this has been stated already, but I have heard many LE/FBI profilers state that these vermin that prey on children look for sometimes subtle clues as well as obvious ones like their name on shirts or backpacks. They also say that children that don't feel well or are sad or upset are often easy prey. The slimeball that took Somer no doubt saw her as "easy" since she was having such a bad day and separated herself from the group she was walking with. I would guess that this predator has done this before -- just doesn't seem like it was their first time. If it were not for that LEO coming up with the idea of following the trash trucks her little body may not have ever been found. Wonder how many other missing children this perp has dumped in the trash - never to be found? JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV