FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is what it is....I will try to look thru my phone book after I eat dinner...thanks so much for your help...there are several addresses there...bbl
(nurse calling on her photographic memory.. I do happen to have one of those)... the business that was up against the park was a sort of thrift shop that sold used stuff.

Give your family cupcakes for dinner, Cam! They have milk, eggs, and wheat in them (as Bill Cosby says about 'chocolate cake' lol)

"cam is great! She gives us the chocolate cake!"

How did you get that? I followed the link and clicked on street view and got woods off to the side of the road! :waitasec: I'm dumb ~ thanks so much!
You're not dumb! :blowkiss:
I just typed the address in Google Maps and picked street view. I had to zoom around a bit until the address/pic was in front of me.

Please forgive me if this has been stated already, but I have heard many LE/FBI profilers state that these vermin that prey on children look for sometimes subtle clues as well as obvious ones like their name on shirts or backpacks. They also say that children that don't feel well or are sad or upset are often easy prey. The slimeball that took Somer no doubt saw her as "easy" since she was having such a bad day and separated herself from the group she was walking with. I would guess that this predator has done this before -- just doesn't seem like it was their first time. If it were not for that LEO coming up with the idea of following the trash trucks her little body may not have ever been found. Wonder how many other missing children this perp has dumped in the trash - never to be found? JMHO
bbm...

and your post fits with the fact that a child saw her running past him with a frown on her face (obviously upset)

BINGO, that is the place I am talking about...thank you so very much.....

Cam, I did a reverse search and didn't find a name at that address but I did find Clothes Closet at 1010 Fromhart, maybe they moved from 1010 to 1216. It was listed as a consignment shop. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Thanks for all that you are doing for Somer:angel:

You're not dumb! :blowkiss:
I just typed the address in Google Maps and picked street view. I had to zoom around a bit until the address/pic was in front of me.
I found it too after a little tweaking around with the zoom also! :)

AMW will be preempted on Saturday, Oct. 24, due to ALCS baseball playoffs. Stay with AMW.com this weekend for the latest on this story.
The game has been rained out and postponed until tomorrow, so a few of us thought AMW still might be aired tonight. :)

BINGO, that is the place I am talking about...thank you so very much.....

The pictures on Google looks like the sign says Clothes Closet.....it's owned by the city and it's labeled 1010 Fromhart

1210Fromhart.jpg

http://qpublic5.qpublic.net/fl_clay...parcels+parcel_sales+roads+dims+parcels2+subs

nevermind....HERE IT IS....
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...241331103105235914&search_type=reverseaddress

Clothes Closet
1010 Fromhart St

Orange Park, FL 32073-3821

(904) *advertiser censored*-XXXX

Seems we are trying to speculate by using the reports of children...yikes! We all know that, through no fault of their own, they are terrible little reporters. Sequencing and visual memory are not the best in young children. Add to that the trauma and stress of being questioned about their sibling and little friend who is no longer with us...to me, it's not a surprise nothing makes sense. I send heartfelt hugs to all the children. mho

A couple observations:

Seems the perp knew when children left school for their walk home. In my opinion there is no way he could have known Somer was going to run off and leave her group of buddies...right? Also, knew that the trash would be picked up and not around long enough for a body to give off decomp odor...maybe? I highly doubt this was targeted toward Somer, but how can it not be someone who is familiar with the neighborhood? mho

With that said, I can't stop thinking how confident the perp must have been - grabbing a child near the school, at a busy, busy hour, is a display of arrogance and desperate confidence that is beyond belief!! mho

Nobody remembers seeing anyone who looked/acted out of place meaning, to me, that this person somehow fit in. Who could this be? :eek:

.....the garbage man........

I'm with you, public urination can now lead to a sex offender registration. Not that public urination is okay, but it certainly isn't on a level with rape or child molestation. There's a guy in the current events thread here, went into his kitchen naked at 5 am to make coffee, a woman cutting through his yard with a kid, saw him and called the cops. He got arrested...for being naked...in his own house...
WHat do you want to bet, he'll end up with a five year registration order?
I think this is what the difference between sex offender and sexual predator was supposed to help solve, but once again, there is no real standard for who gets labelled as predator and who gets labelled as offender.

I read that story... my first thought... oh no!! my husband could be arrested
for walking thru the house naked. I lived in country we have no neighbors.
so we ok.

If this guy was in house and they were his yard.....I hope he fights back.

Years ago when I was much younger we walked to school and this guy had a big picture window and he would stand there naked has we walked to school.
I do remember he got in trouble but was to young to understand it all.

Which make me wonder if we are approaching our children and getting thru to them the dangers of strangers and bullying.

Was it ever revealed where to dogs tracked her scent to? Seems as though this information has never been made public. Wonder if they followed her scent to the sidewalk in front of the house on Gano and stopped?

Thanks for this info...I called the number listed on line, and well, it is not there normal business hours.....they give a phone number if you need to contact someone now, I called it, and it does not work....oh well....

ACTUALLY the number 904-783-6312 that i posted above is a NEW number for them (the justice commission) given out on todays 4pm presser.

Sorry I didn't say so up there.

Was it ever revealed where to dogs tracked her scent to? Seems as though this information has never been made public. Wonder if the followed her scent to the sidewalk in front of the house on Gano and stopped?
I haven't heard but it seems a good possibility. MOO

But why would the perp just not leave her body in the pond or woods and instead choose to put her in someone's trash? I don't see that there would be any dumpsters in 20178. Or are you thinking the perp lives near that wooded/pond area? MOO

well the way I was thinking this out is that if he raped her, which I am sure he did, then leaving her to be found easily could increase the chance of his dna being found, so he puts her in a trash bin in the thought that she would be dumped in the landfill and never found, now I think le has a good source of his dna to work with, if hes ever had a felony or whatever then they just might be able to find out who this is. I think this person or persons live within a mile radius of that location if not closer.

thanks to all that helped me with "The Clothes Closet".....even tho city/county run, still has employees.......it is just in an odd location is my thoughts.....I plan on going by there tomorrow, is there anything that anyone would like a real pic of??? A better than google pic?? LOL

ACTUALLY the number 904-783-6312 that i posted above is a NEW number for them (the justice commission) given out on todays 4pm presser.

Sorry I didn't say so up there.
this is the number that I called...thanks

I think this is the video you want! With her friend writing a letter

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21409125/index.html

11:32 and a little before

My dear....I sure do appreciate you going to the trouble of looking the link up but there is no footage about Somers friend writing a letter in that coverage....

:(

If anyone has that link saved somewhere....please share. (TIA)

My curiousity is peaking.

thanks to all that helped me with "The Clothes Closet".....even tho city/county run, still has employees.......it is just in an odd location is my thoughts.....I plan on going by there tomorrow, is there anything that anyone would like a real pic of??? A better than google pic?? LOL

a perp in custody... cuffed, shackled & confessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member