FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound like something a 7 year old would say imo. After all wasn't it the inside of the house being renovated? Looked that way to me and Somer could only know that by going inside. Kyle looks like a very likely candidate to me. Those charges don't state the age of the minor. I hope LE is looking at him with a fine tooth comb.

Besides the two SO's in question, wonder if there was someone who delivered building materials over there or was a day laborer.

what cha think badme ??? mysticrose what cha think???? Do you think the RSO's stay together?? like groupies .??? why would gv's brother hire sex offenders to work on houses and could be a risk to children?? Maybe gv help kyle get a job... I noticed no mention of kyle taking poly and or passing one..

ETA: what do you think of them saying Somer went up to house??
I'm sure there are a lot of people named Kyle in the area. Doesn't mean the SO is the guy who worked on the house.

2/11/09 by his offenders profile

Hmmm. The guys look the same...someone could put on some poundage in 8-9 months. Just not sure. Gonna go back to watching ;) or maybe bed, my eyes are crossing!

I reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy wish we knew "Kyle's" last name for sure...

what cha think badme ??? mysticrose what cha think???? Do you think the RSO's stay together?? like groupies .??? why would gv's brother hire sex offenders to work on houses and could be a risk to children?? Maybe gv help kyle get a job... I noticed no mention of kyle taking poly and or passing one..

ETA: what do you think of them saying Somer went up to house??

We have her siblings saying she ran off after an argument...

A little boy stating he saw her running but with a sad face...

And this twisted RSO saying she then stops to tell them they're doing good work?!??!?

hmmmmmmmmm that's a pretty quick mood swing for a 7 year old no?

THAT was an awesome score!!!! thanks so much for saving those!!! Why have you've been holding out for so long??!??! lol

GREAT THINKING to capture those images!!!

But, I'm really biting my tongue here....Page 2 (about himself) is making me SPEW.
LOL, I didn't realize anybody was interested or had asked. I miss a lot when we are gone for days sometimes and I never manage to read back/catch up fully. Glad I could help though. :)

And this twisted RSO saying she then stops to tell them they're doing good work?!??!?

yeppers... :waitasec:

Pretty convenient for someone to say "she ran up here and said good job", in my opinion. It places her at the scene, in case dogs track her right up to the house.

Not saying this Kyle guy is lying, or that he is the same as the RSO Kyle, but it's just a pretty convenient story imo.

I reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy wish we knew "Kyle's" last name for sure...

Maybe someone should contact the reporter that did the news report!!!! Maybe send him the link to the RSO Kyle.....

Just an idea.

Quoting myself to clarify I'm assuming this is Kyle and I know what happens when I assume.

Sorry, but it's all just too much. I think the reporter needs to see this Kyle.

Pretty convenient for someone to say "she ran up here and said good job", in my opinion. It places her at the scene, in case dogs track her right up to the house.

Not saying this Kyle guy is lying, or that he is the same as the RSO Kyle, but it's just a pretty convenient story imo.

Great point! And why didn't he go on to say where she went after giving the compliment. Did he say where Somer was in the yard as she approached the men? I think I missed that info. TIA

LOL, I didn't realize anybody was interested or had asked. I miss a lot when we are gone for days sometimes and I never manage to read back/catch up fully. Glad I could help though. :)

I'm glad you are back and had the opportunity to come around....honestly when people first noticed the changes everyone's like well who took screen shots prior??????.....and at last, here you are!
SERIOUSLY, thank you.
;)

Great point! And why didn't he go on to say where she went after giving the compliment. Did he say where Some was in the yard when she approached the men? I think I missed that info. TIA

kyle said she ran up to them .... and told them .. about nice renovations on house.. not where they were standing or where she left after nothing else from reporter..

Maybe someone should contact the reporter that did the news report!!!! Maybe send him the link to the RSO Kyle.....

Just an idea.

Reporters name is Ryan Hughes with Eyewitness News WFTV channel 9
Looking for email addy.

But why would the perp just not leave her body in the pond or woods and instead choose to put her in someone's trash? I don't see that there would be any dumpsters in 20178. Or are you thinking the perp lives near that wooded/pond area? MOO

Panthera,
On that same train of thought.......
An unknown to the victim perp; would they really go as far as to hide/dispose of the body in such a fashion thinking the body would never be found, there'd be no trace of body?

Except in cases like little Jessica Lunsford who was buried by John Couey because he lived directly across the street and knew, if only in passing, precious Jessica, someone who wants to do something horrific to just any child via opportunity, would do it and dash, leaving the child in pond or woods. Doesn't seem they would concern themselves with figuring out the perfect way of disposal.

In other words, someone totally unknown, either by face or name, to Somer, wouldn't go through so much trouble as to carry a body to a dumpster to hide her, would he/she?

Wouldn't a perp unknown to Somer, just do his/her deed and leave the body where the deed happened and not be concerned about disposing of the body but be much more concerned about getting the heck out of Dodge themselves?

Seems to me someone who knew Somer by face or name, would be more apt to want to hide the body hoping it would never be found, hoping there would be no trace back to him/her.....thus, the dumpster to landfill.
Just thinking out loud.

What's with all these RSOs with those twisted smurks on their faces.....I'd like to wipe it right off every one of 'em......

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

I was just thinking the same thing...you know it is sick. What the hell is so funny about hurting a child in any way shape or form>?

So did you sleuthers on the offenders site do a search for last name kyle too?? reporters sometimes use lastnames instead of first names .,,, just a thought..

ETA: I learned how to search.. did last name kyle.. 4 of them in state of florida.. 2more are in jail or prison..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member