FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work, and can't watch the video...

Please, tell me... does this guy in the video look like SO Kyle?

NO, not imo.

And as for Sean P, it doesn't look like him either.

I sense it's Diena's brother (does she have one?) cuz at one point he is standing beside her parents, behind her and he puts his arm around Diena's mother.

JMHO of course.

NO, not imo.

I sense it's Diena's brother (does she have one?) cuz at one point he is standing beside her parents, behind her and he puts his arm around Diena's mother.

JMHO of course.

I think I agree.....if you look at he and Diena together, they look a LOT alike in the face

I have the SO registry pulled up and am looking at a Kyle Rose, trying to figure out how to stop the video and capture a picture of the guy behind her in the vid so I can post them side by side.

My bold Above.

OT
Hi dsntslp, And anyone else who wants to capture a screen shot from a video.......

I use ScreenHunter 5.0. It's Free!
What I like about it.....once you click the little hand icon that is in the bottom right corner of your screen (once you've downloaded the ScreenHunter program the hand is the program's Icon), it stops the action in the video.
Then you click "Capture Now" and you've got the shot on the screen, like a photograph.

The program will ask you where you want to store your captured shot. You decide where you want it stored, you name a folder for those shots.

Very easy.....one click.

I was able to get lots of shots that weren't in newspapers or online of the presidential procession/inauguration.....made me glad I had the little program.

IIRC, all that was found in his record was numerous traffic offenses, correct? I've been wondering since last night because he was being discussed in the comments on a news site and someone said once you get past all the driving infractions on his record you will get to the sex offense part of his record???

WHO are you talking about??????????

NO, not imo.

JMHO of course.
I agree, he doesn't look like SO Kyle to me, or like Sean P., either.

He does look heartbroken, though. I'm guessing family of Somer's. Poor guy. This is just so sad.

Hi All been reading along. I saw the video of the crime tech's searching the roll-off container in the front yard of the vacant house. It was completely full, so I assume it was also full on Monday and that no work took place there after Somer went missing. If the perp took her there and was someone working at that house (Kyle), wouldn't that be a suggestive thought on how to get rid of a body? We know she was in a garbage truck. My thought is that he/they put her in a dumpster located at a business close to the area she was taken from. The dumpster would have been emptied on Tuesday or Wednesday. The only thing I'm not clear on is if the trash went to a transfer station or directly to the landfill?

Hi All been reading along. I saw the video of the crime tech's searching the roll-off container in the front yard of the vacant house. It was completely full, so I assume it was also full on Monday and that no work took place there after Somer went missing. If the perp took her there and was someone working at that house (Kyle), wouldn't that be a suggestive thought on how to get rid of a body? We know she was in a garbage truck. My thought is that he/they put her in a dumpster located at a business close to the area she was taken from. The dumpster would have been emptied on Tuesday or Wednesday. The only thing I'm not clear on is if the trash went to a transfer station or directly to the landfill?

And alas....there's our garbage expert....!!!

I hope that's a compliment and not that I'm trashy :)

I hope that's a compliment and not that I'm trashy :)

:croc:

Knox it's my understanding that the trash went to a transfer station prior to going to Fulton County GA. If I'm slipping now would be a good time for someone to jump in.

I managed to save the pic from SP website and also to save the pic from th SO website of KR. I blew them up and got them side by side and I swear they look like the same person just SP has lighter hair and the pic looks airbrushed like a head shot. I agree it does not look like the guy in the vid, just similar.

If the trash went to a transfer station instead of directly to the landfill that makes it a little harder to pin down; the garbage truck which collected the trash in town could have emptied the truck at the transfer station on Tuesday, however the trash may not have been loaded and sent to the landfill until Wednesday. Depends on the volume being received. But I still think a commercial dumpster was used by the perp. Has anyone mapped business' in the proximity? Also wondering about video surveillance. LE may have isolated the business the trash load came from or at least a specific area. They may be looking at video footage, ie., they know which dumpster she was put in and the business may have security camera's which could show a vehicle driving around to a rear lot area. Just a thought.

Can anybody blow up the pic from the website and cut the excess off and repost these two pic's side by side please? Then somebody please tell me they are not the same person and why think they are not. Keep in mind I think the website pic may be airbrushed and it also looks as if the hair is dyed (which may be why I think the site pic looks so strange, because they eyebrows may be dyed too).

Attachments

• Kyle Rose.jpg
    Kyle Rose.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 65
  • FireShot capture #046 - 'About Sean' - indigo-healing_net_About_Sean_html.jpg
    FireShot capture #046 - 'About Sean' - indigo-healing_net_About_Sean_html.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 95
I guess if I am going to keep doing this I better learn to use Paintshop huh?

The guy with the hat's pic was taken a few days ago. It's a screen capture from a video. He was a searcher in Somer's case that gave off some hink, IMO.
Which side by side are you thinking is similar?

I thought ya'll were talking about these two. They look very similar to me.

CallImage.jpg

Mike%20Patterson%20SOMER's%20Case.jpg

Can anybody blow up the pic from the website and cut the excess off and repost these two pic's side by side please? Then somebody please tell me they are not the same person and why think they are not. Keep in mind I think the website pic may be airbrushed and it also looks as if the hair is dyed (which may be why I think the site pic looks so strange, because they eyebrows may be dyed too).

From Sean's 'about me' page...

....was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma stage II. I underwent chemotherapy and radiation and almost died on several occasions due to complications from the medical treatments.

If the hair and eyebrows are dyed - the chemotherapy, radiation, and other treatments could be the reason. jmo

In the site pic he seems to have brown eyes and the other pic blue eyes (could be colored contacts) otherwise, THIS REALLY FREAKS ME OUT!!!

Another inmate pic of KR.

Attachments

• FireShot capture #054 - 'Inmate Release Information Detail' - www_dc_state_fl_us_InmateReleases_.jpg
    FireShot capture #054 - 'Inmate Release Information Detail' - www_dc_state_fl_us_InmateReleases_.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member