FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the info on Indigo Adults. I am so tempted to label myself, then I'd have an excuse for my problems with authority and rage.
Sorry, the whole thing just seems to me like an excuse to explain away socially unacceptable behavior, by trying to appear better or "more" than others.

Aw, they also say the body will not be released by Tuesday for the funeral or burial.
Poor Diena, having to plan and plan again. I am sure she wants them to be thorough but it's still so sad.

http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

I feel for her family, but it is better to have everything now than to risk having to exhume her later or completely missing the opportunity to collect a piece of evidence.
I hope that Somer is telling the crime lab and the ME everything they need to know about her killer.

Reporters name is Ryan Hughes with Eyewitness News WFTV channel 9
Looking for email addy.

I find it hard to believe Ryan wouldn't have asked this "Kyle" any of the questions we have. I can't help but wonder if "Kyle" purposely withheld his last name for fear someone would find out something about him that he didn't want known. But he would have to say something, as has been stated. He may deny involvement in any crime but he would certainly have to put himself at the scene with some kind of plausible explanation. They may have found evidence to tie him to the scene. A witness might have seen him in the area.

I think someone needs to track Ryan down and paddle his butt for leaving us hanging like he did....lil weasel. And I mean that ONLY in a kind way. Sure, there are lots of Kyle's, both first and last names. But how many of them would come forward, talk to a reporter, and then withhold the last name or ask the reporter to withhold it? I'm sure LE will let us know by tomorrow whether or not there's any connection to Kyle. If the address on the RSO flyer is being searched tomorrow....then we know.

ETA: sorry, sometimes I forget that I don't sleep. I'm saying tomorrow and it's almost 3am. DUH......so we'll know if the RSO Kyle's house is searched TODAY...not tomorrow.

By the way, I don't know why, but I feel a little calmer, I don't know if it's because LE is able to prove with the statements about Kyle that they know more than we do, and that means they are close to a solid suspect. Nothing could make me happier than that.

I find it hard to believe Ryan wouldn't have asked this "Kyle" any of the questions we have. I can't help but wonder if "Kyle" purposely withheld his last name for fear someone would find out something about him that he didn't want known. But he would have to say something, as has been stated. He may deny involvement in any crime but he would certainly have to put himself at the scene with some kind of plausible explanation. They may have found evidence to tie him to the scene. A witness might have seen him in the area.

I think someone needs to track Ryan down and paddle his butt for leaving us hanging like he did....lil weasel. And I mean that ONLY in a kind way. Sure, there are lots of Kyle's, both first and last names. But how many of them would come forward, talk to a reporter, and then withhold the last name or ask the reporter to withhold it? I'm sure LE will let us know by tomorrow whether or not there's any connection to Kyle. If the address on the RSO flyer is being searched tomorrow....then we know.

ETA: sorry, sometimes I forget that I don't sleep. I'm saying tomorrow and it's almost 3am. DUH......so we'll know if the RSO Kyle's house is searched TODAY...not tomorrow.

The thing about Kyle....if he IS the RSO then he's one of the 161 the LE is claiming have already been cleared.

Unless LE is up to their usual tricks.

just spent the last hour or so researching videos...did you miss me??..LOL...anyhow...the video right after Somer is found...her mom comes out to address the media, guy in back of her in black shirt with white eagle on front of it resembles this Kyle....I may be totally off, it may be a brother, or someone close to her....I don't know, just thought I would share....I watched him thru most of the video, he tends to look around alot....anyhow...bed time for me now...will make it up to Orange Park tomorrow and take a few pics...prayers and blessings to all of you....esp little Somer's family...night all

If this doesn't put things into prospective where SO's and children (especially Somer) are concerned, I don't know what does.
The poor baby was literally surrounded by SO's
LastseensurroundedbySOs.jpg

just spent the last hour or so researching videos...did you miss me??..LOL...anyhow...the video right after Somer is found...her mom comes out to address the media, guy in back of her in black shirt with white eagle on front of it resembles this Kyle....I may be totally off, it may be a brother, or someone close to her....I don't know, just thought I would share....I watched him thru most of the video, he tends to look around alot....anyhow...bed time for me now...will make it up to Orange Park tomorrow and take a few pics...prayers and blessings to all of you....esp little Somer's family...night all

which one, which one?????? help?

when you guys posted Kyle's pic, I thought he looked familiar, so I had to go look...

I have the SO registry pulled up and am looking at a Kyle Rose, trying to figure out how to stop the video and capture a picture of the guy behind her in the vid so I can post them side by side.

Has his pic been posted already? I missed it, sorry.

this one...http://www.news4jax.com/video/21396417/index.html he stands with the gma, until the gpa comes up....watch from the beginning when they are all walking out together, prob starts around the 3 or 4 min mark...news reporters first about the house search....night
I'm at work, and can't watch the video...

Please, tell me... does this guy in the video look like SO Kyle?

I must be getting tired, way tired, because Kyle Rose looks like the pic of Sean P to me with dyed hair and he also looks like the guy who is standing behind her in the video. But to me the guy in the video does not look like SP. Sorry that was confusing but I hope somebody can understand what I am getting at. We need all 3 pic's side by side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli