FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the video of the reporter named Ryan, I'm betting that "Kyle" is our perp. Kyle's statement which puts him at the scene reminds me of how Melissa Huckaby tried to throw off LE with her note and suitcase.

Plus, I'm also not buying that Somer would walk or run up to the house to tell them they were doing a good job when she was so visibly upset a minute or two before.

Distracted,
I thought the same thing when I heard that little story.
It just doesn't fit does it?

Now I just can't help but wonder if Patton and Rose are one and the same.
maybe when everyone wakes up some nice WS'er will put all three pictures side by side for me? I will have to get Paintshop and practice using it now. It is frustrating not to be able to do what I want to do with those pic's, lol.

And a lot of malls and strips malls on the way to throw things in. UGH.

After watching the video of the reporter named Ryan, I'm betting that "Kyle" is our perp. Kyle's statement which puts him at the scene reminds me of how Melissa Huckaby tried to throw off LE with her note and suitcase.

Plus, I'm also not buying that Somer would walk or run up to the house to tell them they were doing a good job when she was so visibly upset a minute or two before.

UNLESS she had met and/or talked with "them" before and considered one or two to be friends. This is a theory I've been playing with for a day or two. Somer may very well have seen and/or spoken to someone working on this house in the previous months, someone who befriended her - maybe for future meetings.

My opinion only

KYLESEANPcomparison.jpg

Thank you very much to the anonymous help I have received.
Now I really see what you mean. Wow...
Just looking at how much he changes from one 'mugshot' (Kyle, on either side) to the next- he's like a chameleon.
My opinion only, of course.

Okay, been away all weekend, trying to catch up. Who is KR? Do we have a suspect???

No suspect,
Just a RSO named Kyle Rose who I think looks just like SP.

The two end pic's are KR and the one in the middle is SP pic taken from his website.

What do you think, do they look alike?

Do you have the dates of the mugshots on either side? In my opinion, the pic on the right looks older than the pic on the left. It looks like a before and after poster for meth use, in my opinion.

No suspect,

The two end pic's are KR and the one in the middle is SP pic taken from his website.

I agree, they do!!!! Creepy!!!

No suspect,

I think they look somewhat alike, but what is the significance? Do you think they are the same person? Brothers? What?

Do you have the dates of the mugshots on either side? In my opinion, the pic on the right looks older than the pic on the left. It looks like a before and after poster for Meth use.

The pic of 'Sean' in the middle does look like it could be the same guy, just with different lighting, and from a different angle.
The pic on the end are from the FDLE website and the other is from the FL supervised DOC site. I did not see a pic date.

Yes, imo, there is a distinct possibility they are one and the same.

I am trying to get you guys to show me why I am wrong. LOL

I have looked and looked and looked some more but can find no differences to convince me otherwise.

(snipped and initials removed) I've been very suspicious of this guy since he changed around his website and removed his pic. Why, if you are not hiding something??? Then reading the news comment board and someone saying, regarding **, that once you get through his driving record you will get to his sex offense record.

(deleted first paragraph b/c information posted referred to someone as an RSO when that does not seem to be true. I also changed the above quote to include ** instead of the initials of the person incorrectly ID'd as an RSO.)

FYI, I don't think that the guy in the middle pic is one of the other two. Cheekbones are too low, eyes don't seem the same. HOWEVER, if appear to be a self-portrait with a cell phone? If so, facial features can get distorted alot by cell phone cameras.

Why does the pic on the left say 'Kyle Rose', and the pic on the right say 'Kyle Patton'- or is that just how you labeled them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli