FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NO Beli mom.

I don't want to start a rumor.

Nobody is saying that SP is a sex offender.

We are just comparing his pic to the pics of KR.

My apologies, It was just a mistake in how they were labeled. The pics on the ends are both KR. SP in the middle.

My apologies, It was just a mistake in how they were labeled. The pics on the ends are both KR. SP in the middle.

You had me confused too!! :crazy:

I keep looking at them, comparing. Hairlines are definitely the same. I can't seem to find many differences other than hair color, which is obviously very easily changed.

Think about this though....IF the KYLE R. you are speaking about (RSO) was the person the news reporter quoted as saying, "she ran up here and said good job", and identified himself as 'Kyle', don't you think it's unlikely he's Sean beings LE knows the face of Sean P. who was at the house that day Somer went missing.

Is there a video link of this interview?

I kinda see some resemblance but do NOT think Sean is Kyle R.

So the question remains, WHO is the 'KYLE the reporter quoted. Can't wait to read or see the news article some have discussed above.

I want to know the last name of the 'Kyle' who claims to the reporter that Somer went up to the house and said they were doing a good job on the house.

That story just doesn't make sense, with Somer being allegedly so upset after the argument with the kids.

I wonder if that last name happens to be Rose.

Above is just speculation on my part.

Yeah, I thought about the time between being questioned at Somer's house and when all of the RSO's were cleared. There is quite a bit of time in between. If it is, just saying IF it is, maybe it was a different officer who took the report at the home than the one who checked on KR the RSO.

All I've done for the last couple hours since you posted the pic of Kyle is toss and turn!! Look at the features; the receding hairline, the deep-set eyes, the cheekbones, the chin. OMG!

I've been very suspicious of this guy since he changed around his website and removed his pic. Why, if you are not hiding something??? Then reading the news comment board and someone saying, regarding SP, that once you get through his driving record you will get to his sex offense record. Not to mention he was the one waiting at home for these kids. All I can say is WOW...

NO NO Beli mom.

I don't want to start a rumor.

Nobody is saying that Sean Patton is a sex offender.

We are just comparing his pic to the pics of KR.

Thanks for the response, DSN... The first post I quoted was the one that made me wonder, however. And I'm with you - that's the first I had heard of an RSO being in the home and I wanted to know where this info came from. We definitely don't want rumors generated from here as fact b/c before you know it, it ends up elsewhere as well - other boards, etc., and then is regarded as truth.

Thanks again. Perhaps Rhyme & Reason can chime in with where that info came from and if there's any truth to it.

FYI, I searched Florida's RSO site and SP is *NOT* listed.

Belimom,
I'm sorry if my post sounded harsh.
I have a bad habit of using the least amount of words possible sometimes and it comes out wrong in writing.

No worries,
Thank you for clarifying for us.

Hugs,
Dsn

Belimom,
I'm sorry if my post sounded harsh.
I have a bad habit of using the least amount of words possible sometimes and it comes out wrong in writing.

No worries,
Thank you for clarifying for us.

Hugs,
Dsn

No worries. I understand your concern, not only for legal liability reasons (which the mods would know more about), but also b/c I'm really surprised at the number of responses from Websleuths that show up on a Google search. I've seen this for numerous cases here when I've tried to verify information posted, only to get caught in a loop of being redirected to the post that made me search to begin with, often with no other verifying info.

I'm just as concerned as you are - we need to be careful not to generate rumors on these threads.

Think about this though....IF the KYLE R. you are speaking about (RSO) was the person the news reporter quoted as saying, "she ran up here and said good job", and identified himself as 'Kyle', don't you think it's unlikely he's Sean beings LE knows the face of Sean P. who was at the house that day Somer went missing.

Is there a video link of this interview?

I kinda see some resemblance but do NOT think Sean is Kyle R.

So the question remains, WHO is the 'KYLE the reporter quoted. Can't wait to read or see the news article some have discussed above.
Here is the video where the reporter discusses the phone conversation with a man named "Kyle".

http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

No Beli,
It is a mistake, the guys on the ends are the same person and are both KR.

SP in the middle.

Which part is a mistake? Calling SP an RSO? Sorry - just trying to clarify! I didn't think the person in the middle was the same one in the pics on the end.

ETA: I think I understand what is going on (please correct me if I'm wrong!). SP was at the house. Someone thought SP may be this "Kyle" person mentioned in the video. Turns out not to be true. Questions remains: *WHO* thought SP was an RSO? If it's b/c someone thought SP and KR were one in the same, then that reference to SP as an RSO needs to be removed.

Thank you all for the help and input, truly.
Lot's to do today, bbl.

Dsn

snip: Attorney General Charlie Crist today announced the arrest of a Clay County man on child *advertiser censored* charges. Investigators from the Attorney General's CyberCrime Unit arrested Kyle Wade Rose, 21, after executing a search warrant on his apartment and seizing multiple images of child *advertiser censored* from his home computer. The Special Victims Unit of the Clay County Sheriff's Office assisted with the execution of the search warrant and the arrest.

http://www.myfloridalegal.com/newsrel.nsf/newsreleases/6DEC0043F213E392852570EE005BA65D

http://origin.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=60974&catid=3

*this is from 2006, not now*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member