FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one? RSO one or the caller one??

Also, I think we still need to be WAY open to other possibilities. The Kyle is one possibility but I still think there are others out there in the form of other SO.

On another thread on WS - there is discussion of a WLK that is a RSO - lives right on Gano. Don't think we have brought him up in this thread.

The kyle from the burned house?? wow how did you find that out ?? lol come on give it up girl.... lol:crazy::crazy:

http://ww.veromi.com
Type in name and DOB for RSO K. Rose (use full name not initial)
I'm in no way saying this Kyle is the caller to WFTV
We don't actually know who that Kyle is...no last name yet.

Okay, this is WHACKY!!! Go to Google Maps - Type in 1226 Debarry Ave - there is an image on Street view of two kids walking. One with a pink backpack - The other one actually looks like Somer's body make up. Here is the thing - I was just messing around on the maps walking the path backwards from her residence. When all of a sudden it says IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE> so I move forward a bit and sure enough the image resumes. I turn the cursor and see the kids walking. I think you would get a surefire facial of these kids otherwise.

Do you think I am crazy??

Trying put in here:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=8VxgQwQ5M-57908CsDdPog&cbp=11,316.48,,0,6.4
-----------------------

I know that the police are focused on that house being remodeled on Gano and gathering up a ton of potential evidence, but

Something interesting caught my eye, while looking at this map:

I decided to look on the opposite side of the street directly across where the unidentified girls are pictured, and walk back toward Gano.

Just opposite the girls walking, on the other side of DeBarry Ave., is a roofed-in area with a long row of what appear to be garden sheds--look like little playhouses to a child and might be appealing to them to check out. I know its fenced in, but maybe she slipped in there somehow and someone grabbed her.

And at the very end of this row of sheds, I think I see a garbage dumpster.

Maybe someone could check this out. It might not even be there anymore.

If the Gano house doesn't have any evidence, maybe this is a thought?

I think it would be a good idea to look at apartments in the area...they have dumpsters.
Maybe see what RSO's live in area apartments.

Keep,

I can't quote on your post, my addiction has led me to bed and typing on my phone!

But the other RSO initials is WLK lives on gano! Mentioned in another thread! I think we should look into him as well.

Oh and by the way I love my diet coke and cigs but moving to the north it's too cold to smoke!!! LOL!

Sorry in advance if there are spelling errors!

Concentric, that jumped out at me as well. That long row of sheds gives me the creeps, at least in context of those kids walking home alone. One hiding place after another, and without trying to sound classist or whatever, it'd be a serviceable place to habitate if you don't have other shelter options. Like, say, a SO without a current permanent address.

That wall of sheds provides not only shelter, but seclusion. If a child was quickly silenced, there wouldn't be any way to be seen back there.

Of course, it could be a fairly active business, but I got the same vibes you did.

Did anyone do a bing map from
the air on those sheds? Would love to see!! Good catch btw!!!

School dismisses at 2:32 appx time to walk from school to home is 20 minutes
Please adjust the timeline if need be.
2:32 School dismissed--- give 5min. for visiting friends, gathering materials
2:37 Kids leave the building walking toward 1080 Gano Ave. Normal walking time from school to 1080 Gano Ave. is 5 min. Somer ran ahead, probably putting her @ 1080 Gano Ave. 1-2 min before the other kids
2:40 Somer arrives at 1080 Gano Ave.
2:42 the other kids arrived @ 1080 Gano Ave.
The walk from 1080 Gano Ave. to Horton Dr. is about 15 min.
2:57-3:10 The kids (only Abi is mentioned in the LE Report) should have arrived home at Horton Dr. (giving a little extra time because kids do play around on the walk home).
3:10 Abi arrived home, I’m assuming Somer’s twin brother S. was with her but I haven't determined if Andrew was.
3:25-3:30 Abi returns back home SP sends her out again and tells her to look real good for Somer before we call your mama.
(30 min gap in time)
4:00-5:00 SP texts Diena (Somer didn’t come home from school) Diena leaves work, goes to OPAA to get Andrew and flags down officer Coan
4:20 Diena calls Charles Currier asking him to get off work so he could come home and help find Somer. He left work and drove to residence (as per MPR)
? time Diena flags down Officer Coan at the corner of Floyd Circle W & Gano--they then proceed to Diena home on Horton Ave.
5:00 Charles Currier arrives @Horton Ave picks up Samuel and goes to look for Somer
Interviews are conducted at Diena's home on Horton.

K something just struck me...

google maps says it's 1 mile or 19 minutes walking from the school to the Thompson home....how come it took them roughly 40 minutes? that's almost twice as long....do you think they were just lolligaggin? I wonder if it takes them that long everyday?...

it's late and my mind is racing. thanks for listening.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1643+Miller+St,+Orange+Park,+FL+32073,+United+States+(Grove+Park+Elementary+School)&daddr=1706+Horton+Dr,+Bellair-Meadowbrook+Terrace,+FL+32073,+USA&geocode=FV9bzAEdzywh-yEPeH6EvUI3ug%3B&hl=en&mra=cc&dirflg=w&sll=30.17307,-81.71786&sspn=0.010833,0.022681&ie=UTF8&z=16

Top of the list RSO living in apt.
RSOGallup.jpg

RSOGallupmap.jpg

Tara, I wonder if it takes twice as long because they are kid steps not adult steps!

Mom. Can we name the rso?? Will you map Wil** ku*n he lives on gano.

Hey :)
You get any response yet?!??!
Just buggin...
Thanks for doing that tho....
Everyone cross everything.

Lmao Not yet.. If I had his phone number I could call and wake him up. I am sure he is sleeping now. lol I will let you know when or if I hear from him..

Did anyone do a bing map from
the air on those sheds? Would love to see!! Good catch btw!!!

Here you are my dear...
DebarrySheds.jpg

The property the sheds sit on looks as if it's adjacent to and a part of condo's. The Clay County parcel map lists this entire corner as condo's.

ETA; Duh...the sheds are on the left...the loooooooong skinny building

http://ww.veromi.com
Type in name and DOB for RSO K. Rose (use full name not initial)
I'm in no way saying this Kyle is the caller to WFTV
We don't actually know who that Kyle is...no last name yet.

mom.. that link says no server on it. broke link.. thanks..

oh ok I see where you are going with the kyle rso person. thanks . I was like what at the kyle from burn house . who does mom know ??? lol to get info like that.. :crazy:

-----------------------

I know that the police are focused on that house being remodeled on Gano and gathering up a ton of potential evidence, but

I decided to look on the opposite side of the street directly across where the unidentified girls are pictured, and walk back toward Gano.

Just opposite the girls walking, on the other side of DeBarry Ave., is a roofed-in area with a long row of what appear to be garden sheds--look like little playhouses to a child and might be appealing to them to check out. I know its fenced in, but maybe she slipped in there somehow and someone grabbed her.

Per the babysitter, Somer did like tree-houses. The sheds could have been another hiding place for her-- playhouse ??

Shutter, you rock thank you! Okay this is crazy, when I was trying to find out routes the kids could walk home, I had wondered if they could use the road that those sheds are in the dead end!!! I really think this could be a real possibility! I didn't know what the sheds were before!

Such awesome teamwork on this thread :) everyone here is great :)

-----------------------

I've been all over it in google maps and it appears these are storage buildings that might be associated with apartments on DeBarry. Has anyone seen any listed RSO at an address on DeBarry?? The apt complex is Mddltwne Apts....
link to map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=8VxgQwQ5M-57908CsDdPog&cbp=11,316.48,,0,6.4

Keep,

I can't quote on your post, my addiction has led me to bed and typing on my phone!

But the other RSO initials is WLK lives on gano! Mentioned in another thread! I think we should look into him as well.

Oh and by the way I love my diet coke and cigs but moving to the north it's too cold to smoke!!! LOL!

Sorry in advance if there are spelling errors!

Hey NSC.... I wouldn't care if I moved to the North Pole.... I would
have to make a trip outside for Diet Coke and Smoke... build me a bonfire or something. LOL

I am just now catching up with the initials so thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member