FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to go take care of my little one. Be back soon. Hopefully when I come back there will be a break. Would like to see BOMBSHELL tonight on this case!

Everyone keeps saying this..but I don't see it here at all..sorry!
Look at Casey Anthony that is a fake trying to make tears mommy, but Somer's mom is heartbroken and sincere in my opinion

Sorry but I never once saw Casey even attempt to cry except for herself at trial once. She always has a smile on her face. So no fake tears from Casey in my eyes. Just a sick person.

Also everyone is entitled to their own opinion (which is why i said it was mine) it has just been bugging me and I wanted to bring it up and see what others thought. Thanks for your input. I am truly sorry if I am wrong.​

I have a question....does anyone else notice there is no tears from mom? or is it just me? She reminds me of Susan Smith or Scott Peterson. The sounds of tears but no tears. Sorry if this offends anyone but it has been bugging me for awhile. It is my own opinion too.

There have been plenty of tears to the point where they dry up at times. Ever hear the expression, "I'm all cried out"? That's what that means. When you've cried so much, there is no more water. After rest or sleep, they replenish and the tear ducts are able to expel them. I know it's difficult to pick up on TV at times. I've seen one video version and don't detect them and see it again on another channel at a different angle or different lighting, and they are plainly visible. I don't think this woman's tears should be in question, her pain is real. That is my opinion.

I see nothing wrong with thinking this and asking questions about it - however - the way it was brought up in the past thread (that got shut down) was not cool to me. Seemed sort of mean spirited. (Dunno if you were even aware of all that?)

Anyway - let's just go there for a moment...

How would Mom have gotten to Somer undetected?

Like she came home from work to look and found her first and did something to her?

I can't figure out a theory to go with Mom's involvement.

No I was not aware of it. Sorry if I was I would not have brought it back up.

I am not sure of the possibilities I just never saw a tear is all. Well look at Robert Manwill's case wasn't his mom at work also and she is arrested for being involved in his case?

I think sometimes the cameras are not zoomed in close enough to actually see the tears anyway. I know when I was on TV after my ex's death I was crying and the tears did not show unless the camera zoomed way in close. I mean close enough to see my acne if you get what I mean. Just the general face shots never showed the tears unless they were streaming.

Sorry but I never once saw Casey even attempt to cry except for herself at trial once. She always has a smile on her face. So no fake tears from Casey in my eyes. Just a sick person.

Also everyone is entitled to their own opinion (which is why i said it was mine) it has just been bugging me and I wanted to bring it up and see what others thought. Thanks for your input. I am truly sorry if I am wrong.​

Casey attempted to wipe away tears at a briefing she had with Jose Baez last year

There have been plenty of tears to the point where they dry up at times. Ever hear the expression, "I'm all cried out"? That's what that means. When you've cried so much, there is no more water. After rest or sleep, they replenish and the tear ducts are able to expel them. I know it's difficult to pick up on TV at times. I've seen one video version and don't detect them and see it again on another channel at a different angle or different lighting, and they are plainly visible. I don't think this woman's tears should be in question, her pain is real. That is my opinion.

Ok so what would be the differnce in Susan Smith? Couldn't she say the same thing?

Granted nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. I just wanted to bring up My Opinion.

I have a question....does anyone else notice there is no tears from mom? or is it just me? She reminds me of Susan Smith or Scott Peterson. The sounds of tears but no tears. Sorry if this offends anyone but it has been bugging me for awhile. It is my own opinion too.

I don't think Diena had anything to do with it but there was one thing that creeped me out concerning her. In one of the interviews(I think it was the TODAY show one.) where someone asked her what message she would give to the killer and her reply was she SMILED and was like "We're coming for you." IDK about anyone else but I found that to be way weird. As I said before I def don't think she had anything to do with it but I thought that reply with the smile was so creepy.

Also everyone is entitled to their own opinion (which is why i said it was mine) it has just been bugging me and I wanted to bring it up and see what others thought. Thanks for your input. I am truly sorry if I am wrong.
you were respectful in my opinion, Aimee. It may not be the popular topic of discussion but I thought it was done with taste.

Also, didn't the last thread go under review for people attacking posters? Not because they brought up a subject... but because others were downright cruel in their responses back (against TOS). Animal said it best... I need to go back and bump his post up...

Working on Who's Who.

WARNING: The link above will take you to another website. You do not have to be a member to read.

Still have jumble of notes to go through but will be updating later today.

I have unlimited editing time there (limited to 24 hours here). Once I have it updated, I'll post here if okayed by mods ... will take out minor names and other violations if I do post here.

This has not been "officially" determined. Since we have conflicting reports on many levels.

1)Kyle who gave an interview to an Orlando news crew by phone told them he was the last person to see her alive and that she came up to the crew at the Gano street telling them they were doing a great job on rennovations

2)I think the Corner of Gano and Debarry

3) Another news reports says the kids last saw her closer to home VS the Gano st address but there was speculation that she circleed back around.

Hope this helps and feel free to correct me if I got any of this wrong.
Thank you.I wonder who was all in this crew?I remember with Sandra Cantu and other cases.It went back to the last person or persons to see her.Have they questioned Kyle?and the crew?

For those that don't know, we got thread 5 locked because of people "looking at"/dissecting the mom.
Better to just not go down that road again :)

I am not trying to argue. I had no idea about "thread #5" I was just asking a legitimate question. Sorry I will go back to my corner. I hope I am proved wrong when a arrest is made. (Even though we are all entitled to our own opinion)

Thanks Cam,

Yes, it sounds like the same two. Maybe just curious teens though. I am thinking the next search, when I see things like that I will ask how old they are and if they want to help us. Sounds like a good way to learn ages I think. Also, to get a better look.
dsn, I did not know you were at the command ctr....wish i could have met you!!! Drake Bell is from TV, Josh and Drake....

I don't think Diena had anything to do with it. I to have to admit though that in one of the interviews(I think it was the TODAY show one.) where someone asked her what message she would give to the killer and her reply was she SMILED and was like "We're coming for you." IDK about anyone else but I found that to be way weird. As I said before I def don't think she had anything to do with it but I thought that reply with the smile was so creepy.
I don't find that strange at all. I think some of our family said on camera "We WILL find YOU, WE WILL have justice!" I think it's part of the grieving process, the anger coming out, added to a brutal death and it's perfectly normal imo.

Geez...You're beating a dead horse! She's been cleared.

I don't find that strange at all. I think some of our family said on camera "We WILL find YOU, WE WILL have justice!" I think it's part of the grieving process, the anger coming out, added to a brutal death and it's perfectly normal imo.

I didn't mean what she SAID was creepy I am talking about the fact that she SMILED. I just found that weird. As I said above I don't think she had anything to do with it.

dsn, I did not know you were at the command ctr....wish i could have met you!!! Drake Bell is from TV, Josh and Drake....
Ahh yes, I just looked him up. Yes one of the boys kinda looked like that. They were cruising by me at a pretty fast clip though. I think it is what drew my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018