Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stephanie Hollingsworth Missing: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com
1. Stephanie Hollingsworth Left Her Phone at Home
2. Police Say Hollingsworth ‘Suffers From Some Mental Conditions’
3. Hollingsworth’s Husband Says She Would Never Leave Her Children & He ‘Suspects the Worst’
4. The Chevy Tahoe Has Not Been Seen Either
5. Hollingsworth Is a Yoga Instructor

more at link

That video didn’t look “normal” to me. She could have just remembered she forgot something & did an about-face. Or realized she was in the wrong aisle. But she also could have seen someone she didn’t want to deal with. I hope LE has discovered who else was in that store. Moo

Stephanie Hollingsworth Missing: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com
1. Stephanie Hollingsworth Left Her Phone at Home
2. Police Say Hollingsworth ‘Suffers From Some Mental Conditions’
3. Hollingsworth’s Husband Says She Would Never Leave Her Children & He ‘Suspects the Worst’
4. The Chevy Tahoe Has Not Been Seen Either
5. Hollingsworth Is a Yoga Instructor

more at link
Stephanie-Hollingsworth-path.png

We need to look for bodies of water on her route.
JMO

That video didn’t look “normal” to me. She could have just remembered she forgot something & did an about-face. Or realized she was in the wrong aisle. But she also could have seen someone she didn’t want to deal with. I hope LE has discovered who else was in that store. Moo
Or she noticed the cameras. That's the feeling I got. And they are saying that was Walmart? Doesn't look like it to me. Looks like liquor store with door/windows and counter right there.

Is it possible she got on a plane? You just needed a DMV driver license ID for a domestic flight on the day she went missing. That changed on October 2, 2020.
She would need to use airport parking either on property or one of those park and rides and they have cameras. If she has epass you can use that to enter the airport parking and it charges to it. I'm going to rule out the airplane because they haven't said anything about this. Of course, she may not have epass either. so JMO.

I am wondering what the mental conditions are? We know she was alive on 9/25 due to the video - where would she have gone after Walmart? I wonder if she had a class to teach? so many questions...

Or she noticed the cameras. That's the feeling I got. And they are saying that was Walmart? Doesn't look like it to me. Looks like liquor store with door/windows and counter right there.

Yes, this is the Walmart liquor store. See the photos on the yelp for this location Walmart Supercenter photos

Compare it to the released footage of her at the store. Its the same. She was walking down the aisle towards the end where the coolers/refrigerators were, changed her mind for whatever reason and turned around to walk towards the front of the store.

She would need to use airport parking either on property or one of those park and rides and they have cameras. If she has epass you can use that to enter the airport parking and it charges to it. I'm going to rule out the airplane because they haven't said anything about this. Of course, she may not have epass either. so JMO.

I am wondering what the mental conditions are? We know she was alive on 9/25 due to the video - where would she have gone after Walmart? I wonder if she had a class to teach? so many questions...

Is it possible her mental health issues were exacerbated by menopause. She's in the age group.

Hollingsworth was caught on camera “bought a small bottle of vodka.” According to the Daily Beast. So she got 20.00 out from ATM then went to Walmart to buy the vodka.
MOO from the posts and media it appears she has mental problems. Which could mean alcohol issues. Which could mean she went some where to drink it all in private in her car and got into trouble after that. Her slight build a bottle of vodka would not bode well. Mental issues could also be bipolar and she is having a manic episode which caused her to go buy the alcohol to try and calm herself and then she was off on a manic spree. All road cameras and tolls should be searched. My guess is she sped off in a drunk/manic state and could be in another city in trouble now. I hope they find her soon. The buying of alcohol and noting of mental issues is a worry.

Hollingsworth was caught on camera “bought a small bottle of vodka.” According to the Daily Beast. So she got 20.00 out from ATM then went to Walmart to buy the vodka.
MOO from the posts and media it appears she has mental problems. Which could mean alcohol issues. Which could mean she went some where to drink it all in private in her car and got into trouble after that. Her slight build a bottle of vodka would not bode well. Mental issues could also be bipolar and she is having a manic episode which caused her to go buy the alcohol to try and calm herself and then she was off on a manic spree. All road cameras and tolls should be searched. My guess is she sped off in a drunk/manic state and could be in another city in trouble now. I hope they find her soon. The buying of alcohol and noting of mental issues is a worry.

Welcome to Websleuths, @Avalona! It is good to have you here, and it is a very interesting first post.

Florida mother vanished after buying vodka at Walmart
Snipped
New details released about last time missing Orange County mother

Updated: 4:52 PM EDT Oct 6, 2020

BELLE ISLE, Fla. —
Since releasing new video of missing Orange County mother Stephanie Hollingsworth Monday night, the Belle Isle Police Department says it has got multiple new leads ....

Surveillance video released by police Monday night shows Stephanie Hollingsworth inside the Walmart, and police said Tuesday that she purchased a bottle of vodka and a soda.

Police also said they know from the surveillance video that she left the store alone and got into her car alone.

Stephanie Hollingsworth’s husband, Scott Hollingsworth, said his wife has issues with alcohol and he wants the public to know that if she did end up under the influence, it likely left her in a position where she could have been very vulnerable to harm.

"She probably bought that and went and sat in a parking lot either right here, or near home, or somewhere very close to here, and that's why we think she was in a very vulnerable position and that's why we're asking everybody to continue to help, to help with our search,” Scott Hollingsworth said.
More at link
—-
So very sad
IMO

So...
Last seen...
Fri Sept 25: left home 2pm, $20 ATM, Walmart video buying vodka & soda.

LE & fam seeks help...
Look for her SUV- 2000 Chevy Tahoe, champagne color.Do not approach & call 911.

This sounds dangerous- not just for SCH, but community. I hope not driving intoxicated. And why not approach? Is a firearm involved? Guessing...

So...
Last seen...
Fri Sept 25: left home 2pm, $20 ATM, Walmart video buying vodka & soda.

LE & fam seeks help...
Look for her SUV- 2000 Chevy Tahoe, champagne color.Do not approach & call 911.

This sounds dangerous- not just for SCH, but community. I hope not driving intoxicated. And why not approach? Is a firearm involved? Guessing...
It’s been far too long now and it’s so hot still - where can that huge car be ?
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back