Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gray Hughes has route maps and possible siting on video if her headed back towards home after leaving Walmart. Starts around 52 minutes.
Actually don't they say in this video that the timing of her car driving by, on cameras, is if she left from bank and went right back home? He says that it leaves out time for the Walmart video.

Couple things come to mind...
1) someone drops her off and then heads back to the house
2) the time on one or some of the videos is not correct (maybe she went to Walmart 1st and then bank to get $20 our to replace $20 she just spent)

either way, something hinky is at play here, IMO

Actually don't they say in this video that the timing of her car driving by, on cameras, is if she left from bank and went right back home? He says that it leaves out time for the Walmart video.

Couple things come to mind...
1) someone drops her off and then heads back to the house
2) the time on one or some of the videos is not correct (maybe she went to Walmart 1st and then bank to get $20 our to replace $20 she just spent)

either way, something hinky is at play here, IMO
the walmart receipt would have a time stamp.
JMO

If she had an accident where the heck is her car ?
Lisa Harvey comes to mind, she was in an accident (no foul play) and her car was found in water seven months after she went missing. However, Lisa was on remote road...@lauren_ipsum has given us a good feel for the area and it sounds like it's highly unlikely Stephanie was in an accident with no witnesses unless she drove a distance away from town.

Lisa Harvey comes to mind, she was in an accident (no foul play) and her car was found in water seven months after she went missing. However, Lisa was on remote road...@lauren_ipsum has given us a good feel for the area and it sounds like it's highly unlikely Stephanie was in an accident with no witnesses unless she drove a distance away from town.
yes and she only had 1/4 tank of gas so my guess is still the same - I really would like to know if her street has ring/video cameras.
JMO

Does anyone else use the app/site Flightradar24 for tracking aviation movement? I’ve been constantly drawn to watching the Orlando area to see if there are any police helicopters or anything doing searches, but most ownership info is private, or repeated to medical flights. I’ve seen a lot of helicopter tours of that area, too, due to Disney, so it’s probably not the best bet. Curious if anyone has ever tracked developments in a case that way before.

Does anyone else use the app/site Flightradar24 for tracking aviation movement? I’ve been constantly drawn to watching the Orlando area to see if there are any police helicopters or anything doing searches, but most ownership info is private, or repeated to medical flights. I’ve seen a lot of helicopter tours of that area, too, due to Disney, so it’s probably not the best bet. Curious if anyone has ever tracked developments in a case that way before.
WE used that app when Barbara Thomas went missing - the husband has / had a plane.
Has anything been released about who and when she was reported missing? And has their home been searched?
Oddly no, and the local media is not doing much either. As I have mentioned, I would like to know if there is ring/video of her street - it's in an area where there are houses so there should be- I may check the orange court website this afternoon.

JMO

last seen September 25 - I think the husband reported her missing that day?

Thank you. I had seen that but didn’t know if they reported her missing that day or waited a few days. The way he mentioned she always takes clothes when she leaves the house struck me as odd. Though if she did yoga often she may shower after or change frequently. If she was having a problem with drinking, maybe she would leave and go to her friends’ home, and might not trigger a missing persons report until a day later when she doesn’t come home. IMO, merely speculating here.

SH was driving an old model Chev, had $20 or less on her person, and disappeared in broad daylight. I don't think she's the victim of a crime and/or abduction. I think the search needs to be concentrated near the shopping center/Bank located on Hoffner Avenue and Goldenrod Road and her home on Monet Avenue.

From the link below, it appears she was reported missing by her family within 24 hours.

Cash reward for info on Belle Isle mother of 3 reported missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back