GUILTY FL - Steven & Michelle Andrews, both 28, murdered, Fort Myers, 27 Dec 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yea too bad Fred didnt take out Kellie.. Kellie is nothing more than trash. Fred should of taken out the garbage! No i'm not a bitter cheated on wife either not to my knowledge anyway :D oh and it doesnt really matter anyway becuase karma will get her in the end.

Mama-cita said:
You are entitled to your opinions, Etta. For the record, I have NEVER been cheated on nor am I "bitter." I find a woman PURSUING a married man to be morally repugnant. I find it disgusting that she was buying presents for Michelle's little boy like she had some sort of role in his life. I find it disgusting that she was planning a life taking care of him-- what was she planning on doing to Michelle to get her out of the picture? This is NOT rumor Etta, you should read the e-mails exchanged by Steve and Kellie (NOT Kelly) if you need to be brought up to speed about Kellie's actions in all of this. She SHOULD be ashamed of herself, and I have no problems saying that or believing that.
We all KNOW FC did this, thanks for reminding us of what we have known for a while now. But do you honestly believe FC would have killed these people if evidence of S and K's affair hadn't been shoved in his face? Maybe FC didn't walk in on them having SEX, but he could've followed them and easily seen them doing it in Steve's car (which is interesting you call this "making love" I call it the equivalent of two horny teenagers screwing)
This is a forum where people have MANY different opinions. We respect eachother here. It says something to come in here for your first post and start attacking others. JMHO...

:clap: :clap:

I don't agree with Murder, but MamaCita is right on, it was shoved in Fred's face and it was a jealous rage in my opinion. However, Kellie is a live where Michelle is dead. No I don't believe either should have been killed, however, this seems so backwards. Little Luke is without his Mom but Kellie and Fred's daughter still has both. Kellie was messing around with a married man and pays zero price. Michelle was trying to save her marriage and ends up dead - unfair to say the least.

We're playing semantics here, aren't we? Just because someone is married doesn't mean they "make love". Steve was a philanderer. If we're going to call what he did with Kellie "screwing", what he was doing with his wife (if he was) was no different, in my opinion. If my hubby is out doing some other woman and comes home and 'makes love' to me--that ain't 'makin' love', in my opinion.

However, I don't really care about any of that. Like I said originally, I was just tired of seeing Fred get a pass for MURDERING two people because mean ole Kellie was doing Steve. I'm sorry for Michelle, I'm sorry for Steve, I'm sorry for Luke and Carlie (sp?)and yes, I'm sorry for Kellie.

Either stay on topic or move to another thread. If you can't discuss this case without getting personally involved, then don't discuss it. Time outs will be handed out to those of you who can't discuss without attacking.

They never charged Fred with rape so I don't think she was. I read that they thought she might have been because of the position her body found in and also
she had sperm in her but it turned out to be Steve's.

Mama-cita said:
Sorry Jeana I deleted my posts, I guess I was the offender?

There were many offenders. I just want the discussion to stay on topic. This case is horrible enough without all of us attacking one another. ;)

Etta996 said:
Fred is 100% responsible for this. He did not walk in on Kelly and Steve making love, pick a chair, and bash Steve in the head repeatedly. This was not a crime of passion--this was premeditated. He absorbed the information that Kelly was cheating, he plotted and scoped out Steve and Michelle's house, he broke in their house, he killed Steve (knowing that doing so would probably wake Michelle) and then brutally beat and murdered Michelle. Fred did this. I wouldn't have given a flip if Kelly confessed to Fred that she was leaving him for Steve and that Steve was a better lover than Fred would ever be....even that would not have changed my opinion. Doesn't matter how 'outraged', 'hurt', 'angry' Fred was--this was his choice. Blaming Kelly is sick, IMO. It doesn't surprise me, because when sex is thrown into the equation, people tend to get a little funny and decide it's ok to justify and twist (domestic batterers do it all the time).

First welcome to WS.......
Everyone may of understood Fred's rage if he'd of walked in & caught K & S making love & bashing both there heads in......crime of passion! I could of also seen Fred follow Steve, harass him. Beat the jeevies out of him. Michelle was totally innocent.

Fred is responsible for what he did.

I am so out of the loop, this is the first time I have heard any of this. I have a few thoughts and if they have already been discussed please forgive me.

Is it possible that Michelle somehow told Fred what was going on? Or confronted Kellie and Fred found out? The reason I ask is because Michelle seemed like she wasn’t letting her family go without a fight and if I were in the situation I would (after beating my husband’s a$$) go confront her, like she did with the key chain.

Also, why did the baby live? I wonder if Fred meant to kill Steve and Michelle was trying to protect him and things went out of control. Did Fred think he just hurt Michelle and that is why he went back, to check on her, saw the baby with blood on his socks and called 911?

Steve was a player and was NEVER going to leave his wife. I mean come on, two weeks and he is in love? Give me a break. Poor Michelle and Luke. And I even feel for Kellie, she was so desperate for the “good life” that she had blinders on. JMO, I have nothing to back that up except experience.

Who has flipping given a pass to anyone?! All are in agreement that Fred is guilty as charged, but without Kelly's interference, Luke would be waking up with his mommy this morning. We would be idiots Not to discuss the Life-Wrecker.

RiverRat said:
Who has flipping given a pass to anyone?! All are in agreement that Fred is guilty as charged, but without Kelly's interference, Luke would be waking up with his mommy this morning. We would be idiots Not to discuss the Life-Wrecker.

You are so right, RiverRat. Fred is not being given a pass, but Kellie doesn't deserve a pass either.

Kellie knew she was involved with a dangerous man and kept fueling the fire. Not only was she cheating on the man she was living with but the man was married. She put everyone involved in danger. :loser:

RiverRat said:
She broke up a marriage - maybe (hey, its the husband who should be worried about his marriage vows, not some random stranger)... but she didn't kill anyone, nor cause them to be killed.

If only, if only - if only a police officer stopped this guy, if only Kelly took a different job, if only Fred's mother was a better mom, there's always a million things that could have gone different to prevent any murder. But that doesn't make those people partially responsible for the murder to any degree at all.

I've seen a lot of sad 'if only's' - a cop who tried to pull over a guy who later raped and murdered a little girl - but couldn't stop them, and the current persuit policy said to break it off; a mother who told her daughter to go out and have some fun when she was thinking of staying in the night she was killed by a guy she met at the bar, etc. - if only doesn't make you responsible, not even a little.

Details said:
She broke up a marriage - maybe (hey, its the husband who should be worried about his marriage vows, not some random stranger)... but she didn't kill anyone, nor cause them to be killed.
If only, if only - if only a police officer stopped this guy, if only Kelly took a different job, if only Fred's mother was a better mom, there's always a million things that could have gone different to prevent any murder. But that doesn't make those people partially responsible for the murder to any degree at all.

I've seen a lot of sad 'if only's' - a cop who tried to pull over a guy who later raped and murdered a little girl - but couldn't stop them, and the current persuit policy said to break it off; a mother who told her daughter to go out and have some fun when she was thinking of staying in the night she was killed by a guy she met at the bar, etc. - if only doesn't make you responsible, not even a little.

However, a little part of her did cause their deaths. If she would have not been cheating with a married man, then Fred would have had no reason to murder them.

Kellie may not have gone over there and killed that couple but she is partly responsible. She might not have been married but she was in a commited relationship with Fred. They had a child together and they had lived together for over 6 years. Fred still had no right to go over there and kill 2 people,I hope he has to pay for what he did. Kellie is guilty of instigating this situation.

bugs said:
However, a little part of her did cause their deaths. If she would have not been cheating with a married man, then Fred would have had no reason to murder them.
There is no reason, other than self defense to ever murder anyone! Affairs happen all the time, doubly so in boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. No excuse to murder, and not even partial responsibility on the cheater (IMHO) for causing the murder.

If Laci hadn't gotten pregnant, she'd still be alive too, SP would have had no 'reason' to murder her and Connor. If Michelle's husband hadn't cheated, Fred would have had no 'reason' to murder her. If Danielle VanDam's mom had slept with Westerfield, he might not have been angry enough to kidnap and kill her - there's always an 'if only', and murderers always have a 'reason' - whether it's society or hurt feelings or whatever. None of puts responsibility on anyone other than the murderer.

Details said:
There is no reason, other than self defense to ever murder anyone! Affairs happen all the time, doubly so in boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. No excuse to murder, and not even partial responsibility on the cheater (IMHO) for causing the murder.

If Laci hadn't gotten pregnant, she'd still be alive too, SP would have had no 'reason' to murder her and Connor. If Michelle's husband hadn't cheated, Fred would have had no 'reason' to murder her. If Danielle VanDam's mom had slept with Westerfield, he might not have been angry enough to kidnap and kill her - there's always an 'if only', and murderers always have a 'reason' - whether it's society or hurt feelings or whatever. None of puts responsibility on anyone other than the murderer.

Great point - that is why I love it so much here. I guess I just have to wonder if Kellie had any kind of an idea how dangerous Fred was and could have warned the victims. Makes me so sad for the littles ones left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back