GUILTY FL - Steven & Michelle Andrews, both 28, murdered, Fort Myers, 27 Dec 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steve and Michelle's website has been taken down. This is the message there:

There are a lot of accusations and hearsay being posted, that is not what this is about.
This is for grieving family and friends.
This site is not a weblog or a public forum, that is why this is no longer available.

It's sad that those kinds of comments were not kept to the public forum so that site could be a true memorial site.

...During the press conference, Sheriff Mike Scott said Steven Andrews was having an affair with a coworker, Kellie Ballew, and Cooper is the Ballew's boyfriend.

We spoke with Kellie Ballew, Cooper's girlfriend, by phone. When asked what she did when she found out Steven was dead she had no reply. When asked if she called the police, she responded, "No."

Ballew also said, "I have a young daughter to think about. I'm putting her first."

Ballew worked with Steven at Outside Productions, Inc. in Bonita Springs.

Cooper worked at Sun Sport Motorcycle and Watercraft on Metro Parkway, but employees there had no comment. He reportedly quit his job on Saturday and then moved to Orlando.

This is not Fred Cooper's first arrest. Cooper was sentenced to three years in prison for a burglary incident on January 2, 1994 in Martin County. He served time from 12/7/1994 to 3/27/1996.

More: http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=5486&z=3&p=

Oh this whole thing is so very sad & senseless it just angers me. My heart breaks for poor Michelle & her son Luke. To think that she lost her life, her chance to be a mother & watch Luke grow to be man & father someday just makes my blood boil all because of her "husbands" choices. Yes of course he is victim too and no matter what he did he doesn't deserve this fait and the person to be angry at is Cooper and I am....but I am sorry I just feel terrible that Michelle and innocent bystander had to pay for this whole mess. I can't even imagine the horror she went through while she was being murdered and knowing she would never be able to see her son again......so sad. I am glad someone has been arrested.

As as for this Kellie to not notify police once she learned her lover was murdered along with his wife...........HELLO RED FLAGS maybe you should call the POLICE I mean come on what kind of person are you!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! All class.........nothing but.....

She knew something.......come one you all of sudden move to Orlando right after this happens????????

I have been trying to find a picture of Kellie - but I am having no luck....if any finds one please post. Thanks!!

Also trying to search if either Kellie or Fred had "My Space" or similar websites etc. I am searching now.....not sure what I will find but I will post whatever I do find if anything.

MistyGirl said:
I have been trying to find a picture of Kellie - but I am having no luck....if any finds one please post. Thanks!!

Also trying to search if either Kellie or Fred had "My Space" or similar websites etc. I am searching now.....not sure what I will find but I will post whatever I do find if anything.
Yeah, me too. I would like to see what this woman looks like-this woman that had the audacity to go to their funerals.
That is like spitting on Michelle's grave, in my opinion.

PrayersForMaura said:
...During the press conference, Sheriff Mike Scott said Steven Andrews was having an affair with a coworker, Kellie Ballew, and Cooper is the Ballew's boyfriend.

We spoke with Kellie Ballew, Cooper's girlfriend, by phone. When asked what she did when she found out Steven was dead she had no reply. When asked if she called the police, she responded, "No."

Ballew also said, "I have a young daughter to think about. I'm putting her first."

Ballew worked with Steven at Outside Productions, Inc. in Bonita Springs.

Cooper worked at Sun Sport Motorcycle and Watercraft on Metro Parkway, but employees there had no comment. He reportedly quit his job on Saturday and then moved to Orlando.

This is not Fred Cooper's first arrest. Cooper was sentenced to three years in prison for a burglary incident on January 2, 1994 in Martin County. He served time from 12/7/1994 to 3/27/1996.

More: http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=5486&z=3&p=

Wow, she sure wasn't putting her daughter first when she had an affair with a married man, all the while probably knowing her BF was a criminal hothead.

Eve

IdahoMom said:
Yeah, me too. I would like to see what this woman looks like-this woman that had the audacity to go to their funerals.
That is like spitting on Michelle's grave, in my opinion.

You are kidding me...she went to their funerals..........this woman disgusts me, I can't beleive she would have the nerve to do such a thing. :sick:

You can't tell me that she did not know that their murders were because of HER ties to this married man. From the way it sounds her & Freddy lived together so if the 911 call came in at 7:00 am thenhe was not home all night I am sure she asked him where he was etc. Ya know I would not be suprised at ALL if she ends up being arrested because she was there or helped cover up this crime.

She went to the funerals! That is sooooo tacky.I can't believe she didn't contact the police. How would the boyfriend being arrested sooner compromise her child's safety? Or was she afraid of her family's reputation? I'm not sure I understand what she ment by that comment.

eve said:
Wow, she sure wasn't putting her daughter first when she had an affair with a married man, all the while probably knowing her BF was a criminal hothead.

Eve

I agree.

Oh yes what a loving, devoted, concerned mother she was. BAW...whatever. If she was so worried about her daughter then she should not have been #$%&ing around with a married man. I am sorry but this woman is trash in my opinion.

captain exposition said:
She went to the funerals! That is sooooo tacky.I can't believe she didn't contact the police. How would the boyfriend being arrested sooner compromise her child's safety? Or was she afraid of her family's reputation? I'm not sure I understand what she ment by that comment.
She didn't know what she meant by that comment...she jsut thought it would make her sound good....she is talking out of her A$$.

She has more to do with this, I feel more will come out......just a feeling I have.

MistyGirl said:
She didn't know what she meant by that comment...she jsut thought it would make her sound good....she is talking out of her A$$.

She has more to do with this, I feel more will come out......just a feeling I have.
I think your right, she was just saying what she thought she should say. I would not be surprised at all if she knew what happened, if not before then at least after. Hopefully for the sake of her daughter her worst crime is not going to the authorities and not actual participation in the murders.

captain exposition said:
She went to the funerals!...
How do they know that she went to the funeral? I would have thought that the parents would have denied her entrance. I can only say that this young woman is very nervy.

This is a very interesting post from "Splendidchink" on the news-press forum. This poster seems to have been very accurate with his/her posts.

this is the scuttlebutt from the cops.

Husband was still in the relationship-in fact, it ended and then they mutually went at it again. Doesn't sound too remorseful. In fact, they think that the victim actually might have initiated the conflict. That's why the sheriff stated so bluntly that he was cheating-he actually was obsessed with her (remember my earlier posting about certain females, good looking or not, just exuding "sexiness") and didn't want the freaky loving to stop.

The suicide is in no way related. A runaway druggie.

The black eyes are from an auto accident last Sunday.

The girlfriend IS being cooperative with the investigators-just young, dumb and naive.

The daughter was pulled out of Three Oaks Elementary last week.

The wife found out about him cheating again and did contact the girlfriend-Freddie might have listened to a voice mail. In fact, they are looking into the wifes possible involvement with a prominent figure she met in the course of her work and was seeing.

It;s amazing what bartenders and waitstaff hear in the course of their jobs!

Okay, here is another interesting quote from "redfish" who says that this is not speculation but fact. Take it for what it's worth.

Here's the deal. Steve and Kellie were together the night that the murder occurred. The boyfriend saw them and then followed Steve home where he waited for his opportunity. There was no forced entry because everything was unlocked. The couple were engaged in marital relations (why do you think no rape charges have been filed, even though there were fluids?). The killer came in and killed them both and tried to make it look like a murder suicide, only he was sloppy and didn't think to leave the gun.

Redfish also said that Steve was shot in the head. I have read in the news that a carpet and a bed were removed from the house. So, maybe, Redfish does know something??

nanandjim said:
Okay, here is another interesting quote from "redfish" who says that this is not speculation but fact. Take it for what it's worth.

Here's the deal. Steve and Kellie were together the night that the murder occurred. The boyfriend saw them and then followed Steve home where he waited for his opportunity. There was no forced entry because everything was unlocked. The couple were engaged in marital relations (why do you think no rape charges have been filed, even though there were fluids?). The killer came in and killed them both and tried to make it look like a murder suicide, only he was sloppy and didn't think to leave the gun.

Redfish also said that Steve was shot in the head. I have read in the news that a carpet and a bed were removed from the house. So, maybe, Redfish does know something??
nanandjim - Did you see this post

"That's what I am hearing from a very liable source who is now talking. Michelle woke up and gave Cooper one hell of a fight."

That would also git with them taking th ecarpet & bed.

Where are thy getting all their info???? It is crazy over there.

Kellie has a profile on classmates.com no pcitures though...she claims she is married to Cooper. You can do a search with this information She went to Edgewater High in Orlando. Orange County. Grad yr 97

MistyGirl said:
nanandjim - Did you see this post

"That's what I am hearing from a very liable source who is now talking. Michelle woke up and gave Cooper one hell of a fight."

That would also git with them taking th ecarpet & bed.

Where are thy getting all their info???? It is crazy over there.

Wonder if he didn't intend on killing Michelle, but after she put up a fight he had no choice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back