FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MS do you know if they are checking the uis that they found in fl, the two that they were checking against Tammy jo? I saw you on that thread and figured you were on top of that.
Are you talking about these Jane Does ?They are in 1981?My sister came up missing in 1983.They are checking 79 Caledonia New York Jane Doe with Tammy Jo.I think Carl has a good match.I think it's her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?246431

crap my timing was off sorry MS!!!!!

ETA I think its her too, which gives me alot of hope for ALL of the older cases!
Thank You very much for letting me know.I appreciate it very much.I do want to know about any Jane Doe possible matches.

Here's some VERY interesting stuff that I found online.

This is guy claims to have seen and talked to Tammy AFTER she disappeared.

He seems quite persistent in what he says and that what he's saying is true.

Suzanne, did you tell the police about this guy? Did they talk to him to find out about the details he knows about Tammy? And his claim that he saw her after she disappeared?

Suzanne, after these emails back and worth with this guy, was the police able to tell you if he's a wacko or telling the truth?

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/alt.true-crime/cCUORA-dwhA

Here's some VERY interesting stuff that I found online.

This is guy claims to have seen and talked to Tammy AFTER she disappeared.

He seems quite persistent in what he says and that what he's saying is true.

Suzanne, did you tell the police about this guy? Did they talk to him to find out about the details he knows about Tammy? And his claim that he saw her after she disappeared?

Suzanne, after these emails back and worth with this guy, was the police able to tell you if he's a wacko or telling the truth?

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/alt.true-crime/cCUORA-dwhA
I remember when Tammy's "Unsolved Mysteries" episode was on YouTube, this same person was making a lot of the same comments there. He is also at this website making a lot of very specific claims. http://rcooke.websitetoolbox.com/post/tammy-lynn-leppert-269146?trail=45

It looks like Suzanne's had to deal with him for years online with these claims. I hope he was at least questioned as you say Suzanne. If not for your sake, I hope he is somehow tracked down as I agree with you WantingToHelp, he seems persistent.

I have not been able to find Tammy on IMDb. Did she not have a SAG card? I was thinking you had to belong to SAG in order to work in films. I was wondering if anyone in the film industry was questioned about Tammy's disappearance.

I have not been able to find Tammy on IMDb. Did she not have a SAG card? I was thinking you had to belong to SAG in order to work in films. I was wondering if anyone in the film industry was questioned about Tammy's disappearance.

Im on IMDB, I think you have to have a credited role (as in they mention your name in the credits) and I didnt see her credited in Scarface but I dont know what else she has donr , but no you dont have to be a member of the Screen Actors guild to get work.

I have recently read a lot of information posted online about Tammy's disappearance. I just wanted to say I hope she's alright and you find her soon. I can only imagine how you must be feeling after all these years of not knowing anything. My heart goes out to you. I will be praying for you and for your sister. There's just something about this case that keeps pulling me in to read more and more. So many things just do not make sense.... bizarre is the word I'm searching for. I hope you find her and get peace.

I read somewhere a guy named Joe posted he had bought some things that belonged to a deceased actress. Among those things were a picture of some actresses who were supposedly sold to be sent to Arabia I believe it said. They were under the impression they would be coming back not knowing the full story. He also stated he had proof of this among the things he bought and didn't mind sharing the picture and the proof. There were no other posts after that or comments which I found odd. I have not been able to find this again as I have read so many different things and clicked on so many different links trying to find something someone might have missed. I wondered if anyone else has read that post and knows anything about it? He stated Tammy was among these actresses.

Happy Easter, Tammy, if there's the slightest chance you might be reading this but cant come forward for whatever reason. Just so you know you are still being thought of and hoped for. I'd like to believe you are alright somewhere out there.

I just want to know if she is dead or alive.Please.

I just want to know if she is dead or alive.Please.

Ms Suzanne ,

One day I am sure you will have an answer. Until them please know I think of her case often . Mainly because of how important it is to you.

me too Ms. Suzanne but my reason is the look in Tammy's eyes long before I saw you on this site, it reminds me of something, but now its for both of you (( hugs)) good post Soulmagent!

Hi,

Long-time lurker here. This may have already been talked about but I've read that Tammy could have possibly been pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Did she tell someone about it before her disappearance? What's the evidence that would suggest she was pregnant?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back