FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tammy has already been profiled on unsolved mysteries.

HI MS.Suzanne
I just had a quick question for you please. Have you kept an updated list of which unidentified remains in FL your sister has been ruled out for? I ask because NCMEC updated a couple of reconstructions on some of the Jane Does in Broward county but your sister isn't listed as a ruled out on either of them. They both have DNA available so should be automatic but I wondering if you knew for sure. I also ask as I've noticed that FL really needs to step up their game in the forensics department, IMHO.

I am looking for any and all information on Nancy Kay Brown.She came up missing about a month before my sister Tammy did around the same area my sister Tammy came up missing in.She came up missing in June 1983 from Cocoa Beach Florida.This was an early lead in my sister's case.I could never really forget or rule out.Please in box me anything you can find.-Unsolved Homicide of Nancy Kay Brown.

There have been other murders of unsolved women in Brevard County Florida.Nancy Kay Browns murder was one month before my sister Tammy came up missing.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/home/...ve-services/homicide-unit/unsolved-homicides/

On March 8, 1984, skeletal remains were found near a lake off Cangro Street in Canaveral Groves. The victim was later identified through dental records as Nancy Kay Brown of Rantoul, Illinois. Brown had been missing from Cocoa Beach since June 6, 1983.

Any persons providing information in reference to this case may be eligible for a reward up to $5,000.00.

I also please need information if anyone knows of a person or persons who saw my sister Tammy hitchhiking on the day she came up missing and where that was and more to that story.

I don't usually post in the forums as I am never sure what to say, but Ms. Suzanne I wanted to say that your sister Tammy is very pretty and striking looking. I can't believe no one has found her or answers to the questions you seek. Surely someone must remember her face. I am sending hope that wherever Tammy may be that she knows she is loved and people are looking for her. Keeping your family in my prayers.

After reading through much of the information on the case, I don't believe Tammy was ever dropped off by the person who supposedly gave her a ride. I believe he planned the killing, murdered Tammy, and buried her somewhere (or dumped her somewhere, like in a swamp). It's amazing how many missing women have been "dropped off" after heated arguments. That seems to be the go-to cover story.

Was this creep the father of Tammy's unborn child? Most pregnant women are murdered are murdered by whomever fathered the baby, with avoidance of child support being the usual motive.

After reading through much of the information on the case, I don't believe Tammy was ever dropped off by the person who supposedly gave her a ride. I believe he planned the killing, murdered Tammy, and buried her somewhere (or dumped her somewhere, like in a swamp). It's amazing how many missing women have been "dropped off" after heated arguments. That seems to be the go-to cover story.

Was this creep the father of Tammy's unborn child? Most pregnant women are murdered are murdered by whomever fathered the baby, with avoidance of child support being the usual motive.

You're probably right about the guy except he may not have planned it.

I agree that most pregnant women are probably murdered by the father of the baby, but then again; I honestly can't see her carrying a baby to term when she's trying to break into acting. It would be nice to be able to confirm/ deny the pregnancy. We didn't have tests in the store back then, you went to your doctor or a place like Planned Parenthood to find out. It would be nice to speak to friends of hers to know if she believed in abortion back then. She could have had an abortion go wrong.

[FONT=&quot]Merry Christmas Tammy.I pray in Jesus's name you are safe and happy.I've looked a long time.I just want to know is she alive or dead.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Merry Christmas Tammy.I pray in Jesus's name you are safe and happy.I've looked a long time.I just want to know is she alive or dead.[/FONT]

Thinking of you and Tammy this holiday season, Ms Suzanne.

Bumping/ subscribing, where is Tammy?

Yes, where are you? I'm watching Scarface, where she had a bit part, tonight. Lana Clarkson, who was shot and killed by Phil Spector, also appears briefly in the film.

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
Happy coming up Birthday February 5 to my sister Tammy Leppert.I just want to know is she dead or alive.We love you Tammy.Happy Birthday. Your sister Suzanne.

A Prayer for You

I said a prayer for you today,

And know God must have heard.

I felt the answer in my heart

Although He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame,

I knew you wouldn't mind.

I asked Him to send treasures

Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He'd be near you

At the start of each new day,

To grant you health and blessings

And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you

In all things great and small,

But it was for His loving care

I prayed the most of all.

[FONT=&][/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]
Happy coming up Birthday February 5 to my sister Tammy Leppert.I just want to know is she dead or alive.We love you Tammy.Happy Birthday. Your sister Suzanne.

A Prayer for You

I said a prayer for you today,

And know God must have heard.

I felt the answer in my heart

Although He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame,

I knew you wouldn't mind.

I asked Him to send treasures

Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He'd be near you

At the start of each new day,

To grant you health and blessings

And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you

In all things great and small,

But it was for His loving care

I prayed the most of all.

Happy 52nd birthday Tammy. You're a month older then me.
Suzanne, I'm so sorry you don't have answers. Any idea where the guy she last spoke to is?

Tammy Lynn Leppert Wiki - Disappearance - Leppert was last seen in Cocoa Beach, Florida on July 6, 1983. She was reported to have worn a blue shirt decorated with flowers, along with a skirt of the same color, made from denim, a gray purse and sandals.[3][4] Some agencies have stated she had left without shoes or money.[5] A friend of hers told authorities he had an argument with Leppert while transporting her by vehicle from her home in Rockledge, Florida and later "left her [...] in a parking lot."[3] Although he was the last person believed to have seen her, he is not considered a suspect, although her mother has said that Leppert expressed to her that she was "afraid" of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back