FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suzanne, when I think of how you haven't seen your loved one in 34 years, tears come to my eyes. If it fills me with sadness, I can only imagine the feelings in evokes in you. You haven't let your despair overcome you, though, and this is amazing. You are full of an incredible strength and undying love. I hope you will continue to allow this to fuel your journey. We back you the whole way!

With much love, Juliette

My sister Tammy's anniversary of when she came up missing is coming up in a few days.Please keep her in your prayers to find out what happened to her.I have looked a very long time for her.I just want to know the truth and what happened to her.I don't want to look for her dead anymore.I please just want to know what happened to her.

My sister Tammy's anniversary of when she came up missing is coming up in a few days.Please keep her in your prayers to find out what happened to her.I have looked a very long time for her.I just want to know the truth and what happened to her.I don't want to look for her dead anymore.I please just want to know what happened to her.

Bless you, Ms. Suzanne. I will be thinking of Tammy, you and your family on that day and hope you have answers soon.

Bump for Tammy. This is my area & I think of Tammy & her case often.

Ms Suzanne, I'm sorry that there seems to be an undertone in some media reports that Tammy's disappearance wasn't surprising solely because of Tammy's model/beauty queen status, as if being a beautiful woman is justification for kidnapping you.

I am looking for Tammy alive also.I please just want to know if she is ok.I have looked for her for a very long time.I just want to know is she alive or dead.If someone knows something.Please.Tammy if your out there please let us know where you are and please tell the police so you are not listed as a missing person anymore.People do love you and want to know where you are and if you alright ok?Please end this.Please.

I am looking for Tammy alive also.I please just want to know if she is ok.I have looked for her for a very long time.I just want to know is she alive or dead.If someone knows something.Please.Tammy if your out there please let us know where you are and please tell the police so you are not listed as a missing person anymore.People do love you and want to know where you are and if you alright ok?Please end this.Please.

Just a couple of things, Ms. Suzanne. -
Have you checked with any mental institutes in the area to see if they have any long term Jane Does that might fit Tammy's description?
Have you checked with the state of Florida to see if there are any unidentified remains that are not in a public database anywhere? I ask this because PA recently loaded up NamUs with a lot of very old UP cases. Mass. did the same thing last year, too.

Has anyone looked at this? The general description fits.
The Doe Network: International Center for Unidentified & Missing Persons

Case File: 554UFFL
The Doe Network

Artistic renderings of the victim

Unidentified Female
Date of Discovery: February 18, 1984
Location of Discovery: Davie, Broward County, Florida
Estimated Date of Death: 2 days prior
State of Remains: Recognizable face
Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation

Physical Description
** Listed information is approximate

Estimated Age: 21-35 years old
Race: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Dentals: Available. She had a gap between her two front teeth.
Fingerprints: Available.
DNA: Available.
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Shorts.

Jewelry: Unknown

Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Case History
The victim was located face down in a canal in the vicinity of 2600 Southwest 130th Avenue.
It's possible that she was a victim of suspected serial killer Christopher Wilder. Wilder lived in Boynton Beach and was linked to a string of disappearances through Florida from the late 1970s to early 1980s.

Investigating Agency(s)
If you have any information about this case please contact;

Agency Name: District 17 Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: 954-357-5200

Agency Name: Davie Police Department
Agency Phone Number: 954-693-8291

Agency Case Number: ME: 1984-0253; LE: 84-02-3929
NCIC Case Number: U570018944
NamUs Case Number: UP #1258
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Information Source(s)
NamUs
Davie Police Department
The Sun Sentinel News Archive

Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index

Questions or comments? Please contact appropriate member of the Area Team
Added: 12/20/06; Last Updated: 2/3/15 - By: DD / Unidentified Persons Coordinator

To submit an update to this case file, click here.

All photos and information contained within this Web site are the properties of the listed information sources within the case files.

Has anyone looked at this? The general description fits.
The Doe Network: International Center for Unidentified & Missing Persons

Case File: 554UFFL
The Doe Network

Artistic renderings of the victim

Unidentified Female
Date of Discovery: February 18, 1984
Location of Discovery: Davie, Broward County, Florida
Estimated Date of Death: 2 days prior
State of Remains: Recognizable face
Cause of Death: Homicide by strangulation

Physical Description
** Listed information is approximate

Estimated Age: 21-35 years old
Race: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Dentals: Available. She had a gap between her two front teeth.
Fingerprints: Available.
DNA: Available.
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Shorts.

Jewelry: Unknown

Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Case History
The victim was located face down in a canal in the vicinity of 2600 Southwest 130th Avenue.
It's possible that she was a victim of suspected serial killer Christopher Wilder. Wilder lived in Boynton Beach and was linked to a string of disappearances through Florida from the late 1970s to early 1980s.

Investigating Agency(s)
If you have any information about this case please contact;

Agency Name: District 17 Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Phone Number: 954-357-5200

Agency Name: Davie Police Department
Agency Phone Number: 954-693-8291

Agency Case Number: ME: 1984-0253; LE: 84-02-3929
NCIC Case Number: U570018944
NamUs Case Number: UP #1258
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Information Source(s)
NamUs
Davie Police Department
The Sun Sentinel News Archive

Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index

Questions or comments? Please contact appropriate member of the Area Team
Added: 12/20/06; Last Updated: 2/3/15 - By: DD / Unidentified Persons Coordinator

To submit an update to this case file, click here.

All photos and information contained within this Web site are the properties of the listed information sources within the case files.

They are both in NamUs with DNA. If there was a match it would have hit automatically.

I Looked at all of the rule outs on Nameus and Tami Lynn was not on there

I please don't discuss Tammy's case on here any more.I just have her information up to please call the CBPD if you have any information or please inbox me privately.

I please don't discuss Tammy's case on here any more.I just have her information up to please call the CBPD if you have any information or please inbox me privately.

Suzanne, what is going on? Why don’t you want us to discuss Tammy’s disappearance? Is everything okay?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back