Identified! FL - Tampa, WhtFem UP61522, 11-15, most likely 12-14 years old, Jan'91 - Name withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trinity Robinson was last seen in Homestead, FL in 1993. I normally don't suggest cases of girls younger than 10 and older than 16 but I'm running out of possibilities. Her boyfriend was convicted in her case, but I couldn't find any details of his confession, if he did. Homestead is about 4 hours away from Tampa.
Original
61522_129858 (1).jpg

Trinity Robinson was last seen in Homestead, FL in 1993. I normally don't suggest cases of girls younger than 10 and older than 16 but I'm running out of possibilities. Her boyfriend was convicted in her case, but I couldn't find any details of his confession, if he did. Homestead is about 4 hours away from Tampa.
Original
61522_129858 (1).jpg

I saw Tammy the other day too and was a little hesitant due to age. On a side note, I’m so happy Tampa Girl’s thread is once again active!! I’ve been hoping ever since I suggested Martha Lambert and found it they weren’t a match that this young lady would get her name back.

I saw Tammy the other day too and was a little hesitant due to age. On a side note, I’m so happy Tampa Girl’s thread is once again active!! I’ve been hoping ever since I suggested Martha Lambert and found it they weren’t a match that this young lady would get her name back.
Agreed. TG very quickly became a pet case of mine. I'm hoping she gets identified soon, even if she isn't any of the girls we have suggested.

Another possibility is Michelle Mulcahy. She's also 17 but I think she looks more like TG than Tammy and disappeared a little bit closer to Tampa, in Fort Lauderdale.
Original
Original

Original
61522_129858 (1).jpg

But this girl disappeared in 1993 and the UID was found in 1991...The dates don't match...

But this girl disappeared in 1993 and the UID was found in 1991...The dates don't match...
Wasn't a whole part of this thread finding out it was more likely she was found before 1995 or 1994? It's the whole reason Jennifer Perry and Andrea Parsons were ruled out.

This date is wrong, the deceased was found in the mid-1990s somewhere in Hillsborough County, Florida or possibly specifically Tampa.

I just got a response about the email I sent about Jackie Boyer:

I will look into this comparison. It looks like we have dentals available for comparison between the two so I will be reaching out to NamUs to initiate an odontologist comparison.

Thank you for reaching out,

Blake Patel, D-ABMDI

Forensic Death Investigator

Cold Case Investigations Supervisor

Medical Examiner Department

P: (813) 914-4537

E: patelb@HillsboroughCounty.org

W: www.hillsboroughcounty.org/medicalexaminer

Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Department

11025 N. 46th St. Tampa, FL 33617

I just got a response about the email I sent about Jackie Boyer:

I will look into this comparison. It looks like we have dentals available for comparison between the two so I will be reaching out to NamUs to initiate an odontologist comparison.

Thank you for reaching out,

Blake Patel, D-ABMDI

Forensic Death Investigator

Cold Case Investigations Supervisor

Medical Examiner Department

P: (813) 914-4537

E: patelb@HillsboroughCounty.org

W: www.hillsboroughcounty.org/medicalexaminer

Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Department

11025 N. 46th St. Tampa, FL 33617
That’s good, if this is indeed rule out should definitely be added to NamUs.

Edit: my bad for making it sound like an automatic rule out. I guess I’m too used to every suggestion for TG being a rule out lol

Last edited:
Shannon Potter is not TG. Just got an email back.

NEW EXCLUSIONS LIST:

1.) Debora Lowe - Missing Since 02/29/1972 from Pompano Beach, FL
2.) Judy Davis - Missing Since 05/13/1972 from Jacksonville, Fl
3.) Gail Joiner - Missing Since 09/22/1972 from Thonotosassa, FL
4.) Martha Lambert - Missing Since 11/27/1985 from St. Augustine, Fl
5.) Annette Sagers - Missing Since 10/04/1988 from Moncks Corner, SC
6.) Jennifer Perry - Missing Since 07/30/1993 from Marathon, FL
7.) Tinze Huels - Missing Since 10/27/1984 from Tampa, FL
8.) Andrea Parsons - Missing Since 07/11/1993 from Port Salerno, FL
9.) Kimberly Doss - Missing Since 05/29/1979 from Jacksonville, FL
10.) Shannon Potter - Missing Since 03/03/1984 from Baltimore, MD

I was digging through the local news archives from around that time, looking for an article about the remains being found, when I stumbled across this... I don't know much about bones, so how easy would it be to tell the difference between ancient and a decade or two old? The thing that caught my eye, was the note that it would be kept at the ME's office, and incinerated after a specific amount of time...
article is Feb 29 1992

The_Tampa_Tribune_Sat__Feb_29__1992_.jpg

The_Tampa_Tribune_Sat__Feb_29__1992_ (1).jpg

There are a bunch of ways to tell remains might be ancient without putting the bones through testing. One of the ways I've seen on archaelology shows is that our teeth wear very differently. We're mostly eating soft foods, we have dentists. Our ancestors, if they ate bread, ate bread that was ground with stones, and particles of that stone would be incorporated in the flour. They also used their teeth as an extra pair of hands, so certain people would end up with notches from holding things in their teeth, everything from tobacco pipes, to tacks and pins, to fibre and leather. If there's any doubt about remains, they should undergo all kinds of testing to rule out them being a modern Doe, but a forensic anthropologist worth their salt will generally be able to make an educated guess.

MOO

Thank you. That is helpful. I looked through the mid-90s and could not find an article about a young girl's skull being located. This was the closest I found. It should have been at the Pinellas ME. Having it in a box was interesting.
The body was determined to be a homeless, transient woman.

Attachments

• The_Tampa_Tribune_Tue__Oct_15__1996_ (1).jpg
    The_Tampa_Tribune_Tue__Oct_15__1996_ (1).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 10
  • The_Tampa_Tribune_Tue__Oct_15__1996_.jpg
    The_Tampa_Tribune_Tue__Oct_15__1996_.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I haven't been on here ( I only get on here when I am at work :)

Anywho, I received an email back from the Hillsbourgh Medical Examiner's Office

Similar to the first MP case, both Ms. Averie and our unidentified have mtDNA on file and searching in CODIS. Since there hasn’t been an alert of a hit, it can be excluded that Averie and our Jane Doe are not a match.

So Averie Evans has been ruled out as Tampa Bay Jane Doe (but isn't showing up in NamUs yet)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back