Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgette Matter on Twitter

Just spoke to a friend of Brianna Williams off camera. The two went to college together. She described Brianna as smart, but "weird". She also says Brianna was in a controlling relationship with a man... we went to several homes listed for Brianna's family but did not have luck.
I’d like to know when BW was in this relationship. Wish the reporter would have asked...MOO

I’m guessing it was while they were in college so she met someone there ? Maybe that’s why she went in the Navy to get away? Did he reappear ? So many questions IMO
You could be right. You’d think if this had been very recent, it would have been stated, right? I’m not liking this right now...what it could imply :( MOO

Bridgette Matter
@bridgetteANjax

·
9m

Just spoke to a friend of Brianna Williams off camera. The two went to college together. She described Brianna as smart, but "weird". She also says Brianna was in a controlling relationship with a man... we went to several homes listed for Brianna's family but did not have luck.
I'm assuming it's the man who was controlling?
He wouldn't be the deadbeat dad would he?

If any locals from Demopolis are lurking, please create an account and participate. Would love to know more about the area.

I am not a local but have spent quite a bit of time in the Demopolis/Faunsdale/Newbern/Greensboro area over the past 15 years. What do you want to know? If I can help, I will. I have friends who are local that I call upon for information if needed.

I am not a local but have spent quite a bit of time in the Demopolis/Faunsdale/Newbern/Greensboro area over the past 15 years. What do you want to know? If I can help, I will. I have friends who are local that I call upon for information if needed.

Mainly information about the specific area they are set up in - how far is the landfill? Is it a landfill anyone can visit and dump their trash or is it only where trash trucks are taken? Where else around that area would be somewhere LE would be looking for a body? Bodies of water? Nature preserves/parks?

I think they have a pretty good idea where Taylor is. They wouldn't be sending all that equipment and manpower to the Demopolis area if they didn't have some solid information. I fear it's just a matter of time before they find her. It really concerns me that they are in the area of the Landfill. God, I HATE these cases, but Taylor needs to be found. Poor little thing. My heart breaks for her.

Mainly information about the specific area they are set up in - how far is the landfill? Is it a landfill anyone can visit and dump their trash or is it only where trash trucks are taken? Where else around that area would be somewhere LE would be looking for a body? Bodies of water? Nature preserves/parks?

Let me find out about the landfill. I have some feelers out already.

As for water, there is lots of water in the area. My guess is the landfill.

Lots of fields, rolling hills. It is extremely rural. This is Alabama Cowboy country. Cattle, mostly in the area that they seem to be interested in. No crops. It's livestock. There are woods, ponds, rivers. The area is vast. It is literally going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack unless they have specific information.

I know they keep talking about Demopolis, but they are really south of Faunsdale and south of HWY 80. Demopolis is about 1/2 hour to 40 minutes away from the actual area they are searching I think.

Uniontown is pretty close as well. It's pretty rough. You don't get out of your car in Uniontown. You just keep driving.

Last edited:
Interesting information I just received from some local friends in the Demopolis/Faunsdale area.

I'm guessing that only trucks can deliver to the landfill because people dump garbage in large quantities close to the facility. I am told major dumping. Not just a garbage bag here and there. Lots. It's a huge problem.

She may have dumped close to the landfill as the area around the landfill is known as a place to dump garbage. It is common knowledge to locals.

Well, I have a bit more information.

My friends in Faunsdale tell me that Cty Rd 44 cuts right through Linden to Dayton. It is very rural and not many people live there. Lots of ravines, woods and swamps. It would be the perfect place to dispose of a body and never expect it to be found.

Only someone familiar with the area would even know to go there.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member