Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"As far as why her sister moved from the Southside apartment to the Brentwood home, Tonisha Williams said she was told her sister was paying for both places at the same time. She said her sister didn’t want to let the apartment go for fear of messing up her credit, but took the cheaper route on the house.

Tonisha Williams said she didn’t think this made sense paying for two places at one time."

Well that's odd.

very odd. Speculation: BW seems to have estranged herself from family in AL and yet didn't really appear to have much in the way of friends/support system in Jacksonville. IF there was a male friend in BW's life, was she leaving Taylor alone at the apartment while spending time with male friend elsewhere (maybe the new place)? Did something happen while Taylor was left unsupervised? Left to try to figure out what to do did she return to AL and dump the body somewhere familiar to her and distant from the scene of her death?

This case has me all sorts of messed up. I just don't get it. Too many bits of info that do not even come close to adding up to something that I can wrap my head around.

Corley Peel

@WJXT_CorleyPeel

The Marengo County Sheriff has told me this area near Highway 28 and County Rd 19 is where crews have been searching for Taylor Williams. We are expecting to get an update soon from Demopolis PD.
@wjxt4

https://news4jax.com/news/update-in-alabama-search-for-5-year-old-taylor-rose-williams

EJLoDpvWoAA6-qm

EJLoDptWwAAsM1f

Corley Peel on Twitter

very odd. Speculation: BW seems to have estranged herself from family in AL and yet didn't really appear to have much in the way of friends/support system in Jacksonville. IF there was a male friend in BW's life, was she leaving Taylor alone at the apartment while spending time with male friend elsewhere (maybe the new place)? Did something happen while Taylor was left unsupervised? Left to try to figure out what to do did she return to AL and dump the body somewhere familiar to her and distant from the scene of her death?

This case has me all sorts of messed up. I just don't get it. Too many bits of info that do not even come close to adding up to something that I can wrap my head around.
The only other thing I can think of is that she didn't want to be in the place where her daughter possibly died. So she planned on not breaking her lease to save her credit? Would someone really care about credit if they are capable of harming or placing their child in harms way? I also wonder if she had a boyfriend and he may have possibly harmed Taylor. It appears to happen way too often. On the other hand, why protect someone that harmed your child? I agree and think this case has many of us all sorts of messed up.

The only other thing I can think of is that she didn't want to be in the place where her daughter possibly died. So she planned on not breaking her lease to save her credit? Would someone really care about credit if they are capable of harming or placing their child in harms way? I also wonder if she had a boyfriend and he may have possibly harmed Taylor. It appears to happen way too often. On the other hand, why protect someone that harmed your child? I agree and think this case has many of us all sorts of messed up.

Does breaking a lease even mess up your credit if you pay the "fine?"

Not positive it’s the same in every state, but I’m guessing it is. I had to break my lease a few years ago and it didn’t have any effect on my credit score, only on my pocketbook. It also had no effect on me renting in the future because as a result of paying the fine I had not technically “broken” the lease.

MOO

I really feel like this was her ... not a boyfriend ... I get the feeling that she is either a perfectionist ... or just "hard" in the way that she wants to be listened to and won't stand for interference from anyone else. She may have found a boyfriend that joined in with her on this type of "discipline" or "treatment" of her daughter. Someone that is willing to cut off her family 2 and 1/2 years ago seems like someone who doesn't want to listen to reason or care to have help. She was also described as "weird" and I would love some elaboration on that.

I think the delay in the presser is all the agencies coordinating what will and what will NOT be covered or stated at this time. Getting ducks in a row. I imagine all this attention in the small rural area has created quite the hubbub. I would think it is Marengo County Sheriff's Office's jurisdiction and they probably are unused to having to coordinate with so many visiting agencies, including FBI involvement. This case is probably kind of a bigger deal than their department handles on a regular basis. So while it is their jurisdiction they are likely bowing to the JSO and FBI as to how to handle the press and the search itself. I am sure so many agencies onsite is causing it's own challenges so to speak.

Not sure, but when our oldest was a sophomore in college, he wanted a place off campus. We got him one at a reasonable price but his roommates , which were provided by the apt complex, happened to have drug issues. We quickly got him his own small place and paid the remaining rent on his old lease so our credit would not be jeopardized. We didn't see anything about a fine in his lease. Maybe that's just this individual complex or the state we live in.

Not positive it’s the same in every state, but I’m guessing it is. I had to break my lease a few years ago and it didn’t have any effect on my credit score, only on my pocketbook. It also had no effect on me renting in the future because as a result of paying the fine I had not technically “broken” the lease.
In Florida if you break the lease, they can and will turn you over to collections and you can work out a deal sometimes (if you didn't when you broke the lease) - if you fail to respond or pay the amount agreed upon they can file a lawsuit against you for unpaid rent. If she truly broke her lease but continued to pay then the lease isn't broken IMO. I'm beginning to think whatever happened it was there at the old place and she thought she could outrun it.
JMO

MOO

I really feel like this was her ... not a boyfriend ... I get the feeling that she is either a perfectionist ... or just "hard" in the way that she wants to be listened to and won't stand for interference from anyone else. She may have found a boyfriend that joined in with her on this type of "discipline" or "treatment" of her daughter. Someone that is willing to cut off her family 2 and 1/2 years ago seems like someone who doesn't want to listen to reason or care to have help. She was also described as "weird" and I would love some elaboration on that.
Agree with all you wrote. Awards and recognition of achievement seemed very important to her and being in the military may have created the perfect storm for someone that tended towards being rigid and perfectionist. I, too, wish the 'weird' part had been explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper