Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but when our oldest was a sophomore in college, he wanted a place off campus. We got him one at a reasonable price but his roommates , which were provided by the apt complex, happened to have drug issues. We quickly got him his own small place and paid the remaining rent on his old lease so our credit would not be jeopardized. We didn't see anything about a fine in his lease. Maybe that's just this individual complex or the state we live in.

Yes, by "fine" I meant whatever you have to pay to get out of the lease early. Usually at least one month's extra rent or something (trying to remember from when I leased). I don't think it affects your credit score as long as you pay what you owe (in anything, any circumstance). If it doesn't go to a collection agency it's not going to affect your credit.

Not sure, but when our oldest was a sophomore in college, he wanted a place off campus. We got him one at a reasonable price but his roommates , which were provided by the apt complex, happened to have drug issues. We quickly got him his own small place and paid the remaining rent on his old lease so our credit would not be jeopardized. We didn't see anything about a fine in his lease. Maybe that's just this individual complex or the state we live in.
The "fine" can be a lease breakage fee. Otherwise, in Florida (landlord tenant law) you really can't get out of paying the lease in full without a lawsuit or collection agency coming for you. If the lease is well written - we do them all the time. We never include a fine or lease breakage fee - full rent is due under the terms of the lease and it can be steep if you do a multi year lease.
JMO

I'm not entirely sure I consider the comments from the sister about their being a man in the picture, all that reliable. I mean, BW purposely distanced herself from the family a while ago, and the sister/family didn't even really know what was going on in BW life. So... I'm taking that one with a large grain of salt.

As for her paying for both residences at the same time? I find that very odd indeed. I mean, if you can afford that, more power to you. It sure seems odd though. The only time I ever recall hearing about 2 residences is usually a man, and usually because he's hiding a second/double life. Seems to work out pretty well (at first anyway, until they get caught) for those looking to hide something.

I'm not entirely sure I consider the comments from the sister about their being a man in the picture, all that reliable. I mean, BW purposely distanced herself from the family a while ago, and the sister/family didn't even really know what was going on in BW life. So... I'm taking that one with a large grain of salt.

As for her paying for both residences at the same time? I find that very odd indeed. I mean, if you can afford that, more power to you. It sure seems odd though. The only time I ever recall hearing about 2 residences is usually a man, and usually because he's hiding a second/double life. Seems to work out pretty well (at first anyway, until they get caught) for those looking to hide something.

The sister may have just misunderstood. Most of us who have been around the sun many times have had to pay for two houses at once when buying or leasing a new one. There is sometimes a costly month or two overlap that can't be avoided. Maybe that's all that happened here?

Agree with all you wrote. Awards and recognition of achievement seemed very important to her and being in the military may have created the perfect storm for someone that tended towards being rigid and perfectionist. I, too, wish the 'weird' part had been explained.

Yes, it seems she had big plans for her life and they go interrupted with a child. There was probably resentment that she wasn't where she wanted to be in life. By most accounts she loved her child ... but I think when the father stepped out of the picture things got really hard ... she might take that out on her daughter ... family started to notice ... so she distanced herself from the family.

The sister may have just misunderstood. Most of us who have been around the sun many times have had to pay for two houses at once when buying or leasing a new one. There is sometimes a costly month or two overlap that can't be avoided. Maybe that's all that happened here?
I've been around the sun many times myself, and have never had to pay for 2 places at the same time (and have never known anyone that had to do that). Sure there's that weird first/last month crossover some times, but from what I've read she rented the 2nd place in May.

Assuming she's been on time with her monthly payments, that's 7 months of double residency rent. Most working class folks I know could never pull that off, so maybe her wages are fantastic. Or maybe someone else was paying the second rent. Or maybe... a hundred other maybes. Not much in this case makes sense.

But to get a new house that was in a worse neighborhood? What changed so much in her financial picture that she needed to take a step down in her housing? To me ... it seems like maybe she chose a cheaper house because she needed one in a hurry and couldn't break her current lease and pay the fine because something was preventing her from doing that.

I've been around the sun many times myself, and have never had to pay for 2 places at the same time (and have never known anyone that had to do that). Sure there's that weird first/last month crossover some times, but from what I've read she rented the 2nd place in May.

Assuming she's been on time with her monthly payments, that's 7 months of double residency rent. Most working class folks I know could never pull that off, so maybe her wages are fantastic. Or maybe someone else was paying the second rent. Or maybe... a hundred other maybes. Not much in this case makes sense.

Oh, I didn't hear the new place was rented in May.....

Still waiting; here's a FB live feed of the outside of the building
WATCH LIVE: The Demopolis Police Department is meeting with other agencies Tuesday morning in Alabama to continue the search efforts for missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams.

The agency tells First Coast News that there may be a press conference held, but they are unsure what time that will be. First Coast News will be breaking in once the conference begins.

I am recalling how in most of the earlier statements how LE was very very vague about who reported Taylor missing from Ivy even as to the sex of the person. They also shut down a question about whether anyone else was in the Ivy residence the night Taylor went missing. If there was a man, his identity is certainly being kept very quiet. Why? Married? Navy? Superior? any combo of the three?

Also I tend to agree with the poster who is taking sister's comments on a man with some liberal grains of salt. Sounds like they weren't close and BW doesn't appear to be someone who shares the private details of her life with many.

Of course if you are dating a married man or someone you otherwise aren't supposed to be - I can see some serious compartmentalizing and secrecy occurring if BW is a perfectionist or type A sort.

Rented it in May ... that is around 6 months ago ... sister says she got herself a BF around 6 months ago .. coincidence?
I wonder if we can believe anything at this point? IMO

I think I will wait to hear what they say at the presser. Wouldn't it be wonderful if she took the Taylor to a high school friend to hide her ? I know, wishful thinking but we have lost so many young ones lately here on WS......

I am recalling how in most of the earlier statements how LE was very very vague about who reported Taylor missing from Ivy even as to the sex of the person. They also shut down a question about whether anyone else was in the Ivy residence the night Taylor went missing. If there was a man, his identity is certainly being kept very quiet. Why? Married? Navy? Superior? any combo of the three?

Also I tend to agree with the poster who is taking sister's comments on a man with some liberal grains of salt. Sounds like they weren't close and BW doesn't appear to be someone who shares the private details of her life with many.

Of course if you are dating a married man or someone you otherwise aren't supposed to be - I can see some serious compartmentalizing and secrecy occurring if BW is a perfectionist or type A sort.
Bolded by me: This could very well explain why a man has not been named (IF) there was a man living there or involved in anyway. JMO

Being a perfectionist and the reported state of her apt. by the hired person who helped her move don't match at all. Very confusing.

I definately agree with that ... which makes me wonder if (MOO) the food and mess was to cover any smells or stains ect ... or if she was leaving her daughter to fend for herself in that apartment because she didn't have childcare ... or she was off with her secret BF or something. A lot of people who are perfectionist or type A but mentally unstable live different lives in public than they do at home. Ever watch the show Hoarders? People always say they never knew they lived like that. When people start becoming overwhelmed or depressed things start to fall apart.

If she rented it back in May why did she not hire movers/move in until the Sunday prior to Taylor disappearing?

A little bit of overlap is normal. Time to move plus time to deep clean the old place once it's been emptied in order to get your full deposit back but 6 months of overlap seems ridiculous, especially since the new place seemed kind of dumpy. It's not as of it was a prime piece of real estate where doubling up on your rent + utilities would be worth it.

Where did the date of May come from?

Being a perfectionist and the reported state of her apt. by the hired person who helped her move don't match at all. Very confusing.
I think whatever happened began back in May, My own suspicion, something changed then. I wish we could hear from people who saw Taylor on a daily basis (daycare staff) but since the daycare was on base I know that won't happen. I want so badly to know what they noticed, what their impressions were of the child and if they noted a change in her appearance, her socialization, her interactions. What about their interactions with BW, did they note a change with her at some point? When?

All moot because the Navy isn't going to tell us squat. but you can bet they know the answer to all of the above.

Oh, I didn't hear the new place was rented in May.....

I don't believe I've seen this confirmed in MSM either, but adding these listings FWIW...
https://hotpads.com/661-ivy-st-jacksonville-fl-32206-1jy0wwc/pad
This pad was taken off the market on 5/8/19.

661 Ivy Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206 2 Bedroom House for Rent for $875/month - Zumper
No Availability Since May 18 2019

Also found this interesting comment by TN, the mover, from a past article...

Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Taylor Williams' mother
[TN] said Taylor was nowhere to be found that day.

She remembers talking with Williams about the move.

“She was like, ‘This isn’t something I really wanted to do. I just have to do it,” [TN] said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper