Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Friday here is game night. Every weekend we have a slumber party with our kids. We watch movies & eat snacks & talk about what we’ve seen. We give endless hugs & kisses, too.
Taylor, how I would have loved to have you here with us. You’d have 3 big sisters & a big brother to play with. I could see you sharing a room with my youngest & how you two could play together! Lots of stuffies to play with, books to read & lots of land to explore, a lake to swim & fish in & two parents to love & care for you, bikes to ride, a trampoline & swing set to enjoy. A safe place to grow up, home cooked meals & last but not least....our sweet, loving, playful pupper❤️ to cuddle up next to by the fireplace.
How I wish we could have given you the life you so deserved, sweet heart. Because you do, you did & so much more....

Florida’s Amber Alert system receives first upgrade since 2002 | News | alligator.org

I know it was not soon enough for you Tay Tay, (Taylor) but for evermore I will think of you when I receive the next Amber Alert.

We need A Taylor Neglect Alert

Plessinger said the update was announced just two days after an Amber Alert was issued for a missing Jacksonville child, making this the first case in Florida to employ the new system.

Five-year-old Taylor Williams was reportedly last seen on Nov. 6. At the time, authorities issued a Missing Child Alert. Following the criteria update and indication that Williams was in imminent danger, law enforcement asked to upgrade the case to an Amber Alert, Plessinger said......

MY STATEMENT
It was to late for Taylor her Alert should of came back in
April/May 2019

CC 10% only TOS allowed

Does anyone know if there is an App available to alert CPS or LE of possible child neglect situations? I realize there are phone numbers/hot lines, but maybe an App would be better? Something that can upload photos, texts & remain anonymous? I think a lot of people would be more willing to report if there was a simpler way to document & send it in? IDK Just trying to think of some way to better things. Probably a dumb idea, though :(

Does anyone know if there is an App available to alert CPS or LE of possible child neglect situations? I realize there are phone numbers/hot lines, but maybe an App would be better? Something that can upload photos, texts & remain anonymous? I think a lot of people would be more willing to report if there was a simpler way to document & send it in? IDK Just trying to think of some way to better things. Probably a dumb idea, though :(
It’s not a dumb idea!! It’s a great idea!

I am not aware of an app like that but it is an absolutely amazing idea.
:)Thank you TTF14. I wonder if that is something that LE & CPS have ever thought to try? I don’t know how long it would even take to create something like that, but I’m sure there are companies out there with fast turn around times.

You can make an anonymous call to dhs, but it's generally discouraged. If a case goes to court, they may need you as a witness. They also have to decide on that initial call what the immediate respone will be. Being able to be identified helps with that. Who are you most likely to believe; a news article with a named source, or one with an anonymous source? Also, imo, having a 24/7 staffed line allows for more accountability. You know for certain your call was received because you talked to someone.

I also believe accountability is important in regards to who is making the call. In Iowa You can be charged the 3rd time you make a report that has no evidence to back it up. This is nice for those who are victims of petty retaliations by people who enjoy abusing the system. MoO

You can make an anonymous call to dhs, but it's generally discouraged. If a case goes to court, they may need you as a witness. They also have to decide on that initial call what the immediate respone will be. Being able to be identified helps with that. Who are you most likely to believe; a new article with a named source, or one with an anonymous source? Also, imo, having a 24/7 staffed line allows for more accountability. You know for certain your call was received because you talked to someone.

I also believe accountability is important in regards to who is making the call. In Iowa You can be charged the 3rd time you make a report that has no evidence to back it up. This is nice for those who are victims of petty retaliations by people who enjoy abusing the system. MoO
Thank you for explaining that.

Thank you for explaining that.
I have called protective services previously and I did so anonymously. It was nothing short of a pain in the Butt... Being that I wouldnt give my identity the questions they asked and the same one every single thing I said made me feel the didnt take it serious. I also do know no followup was done :/ Hope it isnt that way for anyone.

These kind of cases make me wonder why she opted to have her child instead of giving her up for adoption. To be mean and cruel and allegedly murder her and completely neglect her defies logic. So many people would have taken this child and loved her.

This woman had a great job, terrific pay, all things considered, incredible benefits and an entire community that would have and could have supported her. A military base is like a country of its own, which is regimented and monitored. For the most part, it’s a safe place to raise a child. IMO

Although it may explain why Brianna didn’t just hand Taylor over to family. People have questioned why that didn’t happen. Maybe Brianna didn’t want Taylor to have the childhood she did.

Obviously Brianna didn’t do any better but protecting Taylor may have been her goal at some point.

I'm just catching up so apologies if someone else has already replied....but Taylor had two sets of family and her paternal grandmother has said she would have taken her,if Briannas family weren't an option for any reason she still had choices and options that she evidently didnt take:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member