Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand how a five year old can be gone for months and no one noticed. I'm sure LE has a lot more info than they're releasing. There has to be friends and neighbors who at least asked about this child since last spring. Surely they would go to police with whatever story the mother gave them. Liars rarely keep their lies straight.

Could this be why Ms. Williams was moving? Maybe some people were asking questions about Taylor, her whereabouts, and Mom thought moving would solve the problem.

Same thing happened in Las Vegas, NV. The maternal Grandmother who always kept the child pestered the police for months about the little girl. Her thread is on here...

A few years ago I met some of our neighbors while I was having a yard sale. The Mom bought a dryer and mentioned having 5 kids, the youngest 2 were 2 yr old twins. My son and her oldest son, same age became friends and would hang out. FF about 6 months, the Dad asked to borrow a shovel for some gardening..we didn't think anything of it and a few months later the police were at their house.. One of the twins had not been seen or heard from in a few months, Mom had told everyone he was with an Aunt in another state. They wound up finding some of his charred remains in a burn barrel behind the house, some dumped in a ditch and some buried under a shed.. Dad used MY shovel for this. No-one had a clue. So yes, unfortunately a child can go unnoticed by everyone due to a parent telling everyone a different story.

For families that are in touch all the time and have lots of kids and grandkids, like my family, it would be next to impossible for any of the kids to go missing without anyone noticing. But for a single mom estranged from her own family as well as her child's father and his family, and one that apparently doesn't even have enough friends to help her move, I think it would be rather easy to keep the story going for months (or longer) that the child is here, or there, or somewhere else. That's not the strangest part for me.

The strangest part is why she essentially outed herself now, by reporting the girl missing. Unless of course she'd just used up all her excuses and now someone needed to SEE the girl and talk to her for some reason? Just random speculation.

Not sure, but did dad even come into town? Where is the outrage from this baby’s family? Mom just goes back to work and no one cares? MOO
If I recall correctly, no he did not. LE traveled to him, to interview him. There appears to be zero outrage from the family. Insofar as media is reporting on, anyway.

I keep going back and forth on if something was done to her or if there was an accident due to neglect and mom hid her death.

The motivation to hide it would be money. Between the pay she would loose within dependent and tax return it would be a good bit.

A few years ago I met some of our neighbors while I was having a yard sale. The Mom bought a dryer and mentioned having 5 kids, the youngest 2 were 2 yr old twins. My son and her oldest son, same age became friends and would hang out. FF about 6 months, the Dad asked to borrow a shovel for some gardening..we didn't think anything of it and a few months later the police were at their house.. One of the twins had not been seen or heard from in a few months, Mom had told everyone he was with an Aunt in another state. They wound up finding some of his charred remains in a burn barrel behind the house, some dumped in a ditch and some buried under a shed.. Dad used MY shovel for this. No-one had a clue. So yes, unfortunately a child can go unnoticed by everyone due to a parent telling everyone a different story.
Omg.... how awful.
So sorry this happened to you. :(

For families that are in touch all the time and have lots of kids and grandkids, like my family, it would be next to impossible for any of the kids to go missing without anyone noticing. But for a single mom estranged from her own family as well as her child's father and his family, and one that apparently doesn't even have enough friends to help her move, I think it would be rather easy to keep the story going for months (or longer) that the child is here, or there, or somewhere else. That's not the strangest part for me.

The strangest part is why she essentially outed herself now, by reporting the girl missing. Unless of course she'd just used up all her excuses and now someone needed to SEE the girl and talk to her for some reason? Just random speculation.
L. bolding mine
Good point.
Some uncomfortable pressure and it was getting too 'hot' ?

Not sure, but did dad even come into town? Where is the outrage from this baby’s family? Mom just goes back to work and no one cares? MOO

Is dad and other family members involved in the search for TW?

Good questions, @SAMS !

Maybe a WIC appointment?

NCIS assisting in search for missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams
Snipped
NCIS ASSISTING IN SEARCH FOR MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD TAYLOR WILLIAMS
NCIS has confirmed to First Coast News that they are assisting the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office in the search for missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams.
Author: First Coast News Staff
Published: 11/09/19
The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) confirmed to First Coast News that they are assisting the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office ...

Maybe a WIC appointment?

I doubt that, she could just cancel or no show, and be off the program. There must be a reason why this occurred now, something that triggered the situation. Obviously, moving wasn't going to work.

Well, worst case scenario, we never find out what happened to Taylor, Mom goes to prison for "Caylee's Law".

I doubt that, she could just cancel or no show, and be off the program. There must be a reason why this occurred now, something that triggered the situation. Obviously, moving wasn't going to work.

Well, worst case scenario, we never find out what happened to Taylor, Mom goes to prison for "Caylee's Law".
Maybe she had already canceled or no showed too many times?

I thought WIC was for low income pregnant mothers and mothers with babies. Do military families use WIC?
I don’t know, but IMO, I have the impression that the military doesn’t pay that well. I also don’t know the cut off age, but the C stands for children.
Ok, looked it up it servers children up till 5. So not a WIC appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx