Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THURSDAY 9/6 TW texted a friend mentioning something about going away for few days
FRIDAY 9/7 TW was last seen in morning getting into UBER
SATURDAY 9/8 VI stated TW texted her son Saturday night--VI traced the Ip6 (info given to him from TW live-in GF) cell pinged in Reserve, LA off I-10 cell tower. That was last time this phone was used!

Last person who saw TW stated to VI that TW did indeed leave with 30k in cash and 30k in cashier checks. TW left 19K in cashier checks at live-in GF house along with her vehicle and a borrowed truck that TW was storing some of her belongings in.
THURSDAY 9/21 The live-in GF requested to LE that TW's vehicle be removed from the house for "safe keeping". LE now has possession of TW's vehicle but they did not secure a warrant to search it.

A week before TW went missing, her and her son visited TW's adoptive mom Nancy for a couple days. Nancy stated that TW seemed content and happy but was stressed from the divorce. A neighbor saw TW and her son playing in the yard and said everything seemed normal.

TW had worked for Brian Muhlbach,owner of Resource Investigation Services since 2015!

A year ago TW voluntarily sent son to live with ex-husband, the VI. per the VI

TW case number is 17-009230
Anyone with information is to call Pensacola Police Department

Just my opinion

Date fix-- Thursday 9/7
Friday 9/8
Saturday 9/9

Excuse my mistakes and thank you for pointing them out

So if her phone has not been used since the 7th, how did she text her son on the 9th? Also am I correct in assuming this is divorce court we're talking about, not criminal court?

So if her phone has not been used since the 7th, how did she text her son on the 9th? Also am I correct in assuming this is divorce court we're talking about, not criminal court?

Seems to be a question no one can answer Flossy.

I have been wondering the same...how text son on Sat. nite but no use of phone since the 7th. Also why were there texts sent to ex-husband from GF roomate; adoptive mother; and best friend stating "....(son) was in danger? And he was not concerned because he had just been in touch with her the night before (Sat). So very confused, I am...

still researching that. Cant find who reported her missing or when! IIRC VI said the live-in GF reported her missing on Friday the 7th

Which we now know is not accurate? It would have been late Friday evening?

Seems to be a question no one can answer Flossy.

I have been wondering the same...how text son on Sat. nite but no use of phone since the 7th. Also why were there texts sent to ex-husband from GF roomate; adoptive mother; and best friend stating "....(son) was in danger? And he was not concerned because he had just been in touch with her the night before (Sat). So very confused, I am...

Maybe they thought she was taking off and was headed to go get her son!

She certainly could have purchased a phone to use after the 8th. What phone number came across, if any, I wonder. Jmo

I've taken the questions and answers and copied/pasted into a document.

Sept 26: Question: AbuDrake, if Taylor and her friend went into Wells Fargo to access the safe deposit box then there should be video confirmation of Taylor in the bank. Do you know if Pensacola PD has been able to confirm this second-hand information?
Do you know (without naming) who it was that saw Taylor leaving another woman's place on Friday morning the 8th?

AbuDrake:
PPD hasn't told me - and it would probably be bad form to do so. I'm a witness, not part of their team.
"Roommate" girlfriend spoke with "other" girlfriend, whose house it was that she took the Uber from. (As reported from
"Roommate" to me.)

Question: She was at home with her girlfriend on the 7th...evening, afternoon? This is the home she moved into? Where
her car and the u-haul containing her personal property sits? Did she stay home all night? Or did she go out?
She was last seen on the 8th leaving a different person's house?..how did she get to said other person home if her car
was left behind? What time did she get to said different person's home? Does the girlfriend know this person? Did she
drop her off there for some reason?
Is it a tall tale about the backpack and money then?
And last heard from on the 9th when she texted Drake, what time and did you read the texts, was it a normal Taylor text?
I don't know when they were together on the 7th. Taylor was in the process of moving in - most of her stuff was still in
the box truck, sitting in the driveway.

AbuDrake:
These are all good questions and I have no answers - only the reports I've been passed from "roommate."
Yes - normal Taylor text.

Sept 27
Question: Is this friend the last person to see Taylor?

AbuDrake:
No - "other" girlfriend was last person to see her. "Safety Deposit Box/Moving Truck Friend" was with her the previous day.

Just bringing this forward so I can keep everything straight.

I wish Nancy would come here.She's a VI I would really want to hear from.

And police say they aren’t treating her case as a missing person’s case because she left on her own will.
“Well I can’t go into everything, but I can tell you our investigators have looked into this, and we don’t have any reason to believe, that this is nothing more than an adult who has chosen not to contact others,” says Mike Wood.

http://wkrg.com/2017/09/15/private-investigator-missing-from-pensacola-for-eight-days/

And police say they aren’t treating her case as a missing person’s case because she left on her own will.
“Well I can’t go into everything, but I can tell you our investigators have looked into this, and we don’t have any reason to believe, that this is nothing more than an adult who has chosen not to contact others,” says Mike Wood.

http://wkrg.com/2017/09/15/private-investigator-missing-from-pensacola-for-eight-days/
Seems kind of lazy to me.Like saying call me if you find a body.

That article is from the 15th.

This one is from the 22nd.

http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

While police don't think foul play is involved in her disappearance, they say they'll continue their search.
"It's odd for an adult to disappear for this amount of time, especially when you have children involved but our investigators are working on it everyday day and every night trying to find her"
Police say wright is listed as a missing person in the National Crime Information Center.

I haven't found any newer info since then.

Le does not usually put a lot of resources into looking for missing adults, maybe less so when they had reason to take off. Sometimes they get it wrong, but they sure can't chase down every adult who goes off the grid with no signs of foul play. They would be doing little else. Jmo

Le does not usually put a lot of resources into looking for missing adults, maybe less so when they had reason to take off. Sometimes they get it wrong, but they sure can't chase down every adult who goes off the grid with no signs of foul play. They would be doing little else. Jmo
True but it's devastating when they are wrong which I have seen countless times.I hope she left on her own but if she didn't it doesn't sound like police are looking hard.

Updated Question List for AbuDrake

AbuDrake here you go.
Member name followed by question. I've condensed some comments to include only the question.

Does anyone know what is currently being done to try to find her? Has LE given any updates at all, any leads, possible sightings, etc.?

FlossyMay

wonder if Taylor has any tattoos or a birthmark or scars.

(2nd question) Why there is no description of what Taylor was last seen wearing. If someone saw her getting into an Uber, they would have noticed at least something about how she was dressed.

Jethro4WS

AbuDrake, back to the IPv6 that was brought up before. You mentioned it came from a screenshot from GMail. Was this an e-mail header or something else? Is there a time stamp associated with that? Thus what day is associated with Reserve, LA?

cluciano63

Does she own guns and have a permit to keep one with her?

ktgirl

Do we know of any connections she had to Reserve?

Jethro4WS

AbuDrake can you clarify this part of a news article.

http://weartv.com/news/local/pensaco...e-investigator

Murchison said her daughter and son visited a week before she went missing.

"She came and spent a couple of days. We had some very nice conversations and she was calm, seem to be content and happy for the first time in a while. She has been going through a lot of stress from her divorce," said Murchison.

Now, that would be Labor Day weekend I assume. But what stands out is that the article says the bolded part without quoting anyone. And in Taylor's mother's quote she is seemingly only mentioning Taylor on the visit rather than Taylor and her son.

Is the article incorrect? Because I do know that you have said previous that last time there was an exchange of your son it was back in mid August (13th, 18th? doing this off the top of my head).

And another question, do you know who reported Taylor missing? The reason why I ask is that the Missing Poster specifically says missing since September 7th which was a Thursday however from comments made on social media saying it is Day 11 or tomorrow is Day 19, and so on, every time you walk that count back it comes back to September 8th. So the question is, what day did Taylor go missing, was it the 7th or the 8th?

Bumping this up.

Bumping this up.

Thank you so much for doing this - here are the answers.

1) LE hasn't told me or anyone else what they are up to. It's been a 1-way flow of information, other than to say that they haven't heard from her.

2) She does have tattoos and scars - I passed that info to PPD so they could include in NCIC. I haven't personally heard what she was wearing.

3) IPv6 is from Gmail's "recent logins" feature. No time stamp that I saw - just the same day (09SEP) that she last texted Drake. Upon further review with some more cyber-savvy friends, we've determined that these open-source websites we were using aren't enough to draw a firm conclusion. Some are now saying Baton Rouge, some saying Hwy 98 east of Gulf Breeze, FL. Friend of mine who works in federal LE says the only way to know is for LE to use their channels to ask the IP/telecom company itself...so again, I reckon PPD has done that.

4) Yes - Taylor is almost always armed. Most of the time she has two - and makes a point to take them out, show people them, bat the bulge, etc. She uses an appendix carry for her G42, and when in trousers moves that to her ankle with a G17 in appendix carry. I'm actually impressed that she's started carrying these calibers - for a long time she was part of the crowd that scoffs at anything that's not .45 (and as a result, seldom carries because it's impractical).

5) No - but she spent a lot of time in NOLA over the past months. It's possible that she established some friends there who know her well enough to give her an audience, but not well enough to steer clear.

6) Nancy is talking about ~05AUG17. Drake went to Nancy's farm for a week, with all of Nancy's other grandkids. Taylor drove him up here on 13AUG. In general, both of the local news stories were poor journalism...sensationalist exploitation of the fact that a pretty young white woman is missing, without a lot of research to try and figure out what's going on. But Nancy's statement is right: Taylor DID seem to be doing better than she had in years. I can't tell you how positive of an influence her new girlfriend is on her. She really did seem happy - although increasingly panicked about the fact that she was going to have to pay the debts (finanical, criminal, and karma) that she'd been racking up during the divorce process. She pleaded with me not to pursue the ~$30k she owed me and to not report her for failing to pay child support...because that constituted "fighting" and "fighting is bad for Drake."

Her girlfriend reported her missing: I believe the first call was on Sunday 10SEP17. The last time the girlfriend saw her was on the 7th, she was last seen by anyone leaving a friends house on the 8th, and last contact with anyone was texting with Drake on the evening of the 9th.

A favor to ask of the members of the forum - would y'all please help me review what I've written in this thread? I want to make sure that I'm maintaining my standards of tact and discretion - if I appear to have engaged in 'trash talking' please let me know so I can clean that up. I've been 100% truthful about both what I know and what she's done, but I am aware that my own anger about my ordeal tinges my tone. Regardless of the cause, it's not acceptable to me if I've come across as such. Ordinarily I'd edit and revise any kind of public statement like these in order to avoid those perceptions...but I've sacrificed this in the interest of answering everyone's questions as quickly as possible, and without costing me too much sleep. I'll take PMs if you don't mind so we don't clog productive discussion.

I just want to clarify something with you, if that's okay. You were asked early on how you found out that Taylor was missing and you said that Nancy, Taylor's GF and Taylor's best friend all called you on Sunday to warn you that Drake was in danger. Then I asked you why Drake would be in danger and you said they were concerned that Taylor might try to abduct him. Is this accurate?

1) LE hasn't told me or anyone else what they are up to. It's been a 1-way flow of information, other than to say that they haven't heard from her.

2) She does have tattoos and scars - I passed that info to PPD so they could include in NCIC. I haven't personally heard what she was wearing.

3) IPv6 is from Gmail's "recent logins" feature. No time stamp that I saw - just the same day (09SEP) that she last texted Drake. Upon further review with some more cyber-savvy friends, we've determined that these open-source websites we were using aren't enough to draw a firm conclusion. Some are now saying Baton Rouge, some saying Hwy 98 east of Gulf Breeze, FL. Friend of mine who works in federal LE says the only way to know is for LE to use their channels to ask the IP/telecom company itself...so again, I reckon PPD has done that.

4) Yes - Taylor is almost always armed. Most of the time she has two - and makes a point to take them out, show people them, bat the bulge, etc. She uses an appendix carry for her G42, and when in trousers moves that to her ankle with a G17 in appendix carry. I'm actually impressed that she's started carrying these calibers - for a long time she was part of the crowd that scoffs at anything that's not .45 (and as a result, seldom carries because it's impractical).

5) No - but she spent a lot of time in NOLA over the past months. It's possible that she established some friends there who know her well enough to give her an audience, but not well enough to steer clear.

6) Nancy is talking about ~05AUG17. Drake went to Nancy's farm for a week, with all of Nancy's other grandkids. Taylor drove him up here on 13AUG. In general, both of the local news stories were poor journalism...sensationalist exploitation of the fact that a pretty young white woman is missing, without a lot of research to try and figure out what's going on. But Nancy's statement is right: Taylor DID seem to be doing better than she had in years. I can't tell you how positive of an influence her new girlfriend is on her. She really did seem happy - although increasingly panicked about the fact that she was going to have to pay the debts (finanical, criminal, and karma) that she'd been racking up during the divorce process. She pleaded with me not to pursue the ~$30k she owed me and to not report her for failing to pay child support...because that constituted "fighting" and "fighting is bad for Drake."

Her girlfriend reported her missing: I believe the first call was on Sunday 10SEP17. The last time the girlfriend saw her was on the 7th, she was last seen by anyone leaving a friends house on the 8th, and last contact with anyone was texting with Drake on the evening of the 9th.
So, Taylor did not stay in the home she shared with the girlfriend on the 7th? She stayed with the friend?

Thank you Abu for being so patient and answering alot of repeat questions! And thank you for the new information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89