Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to clarify something with you, if that's okay. You were asked early on how you found out that Taylor was missing and you said that Nancy, Taylor's GF and Taylor's best friend all called you on Sunday to warn you that Drake was in danger. Then I asked you why Drake would be in danger and you said they were concerned that Taylor might try to abduct him. Is this accurate?

That's accurate. I told them I wasn't worried, and that this was surely just another instance of Taylor drama...but I took that Monday off anyway to ensure I had all my bases covered. It's worth noting that Nancy and Taylor's GF's opinion on the matter have evolved in the intervening weeks.

So, Taylor did not stay in the home she shared with the girlfriend on the 7th? She stayed with the friend?

I believe that's accurate. There was some mention of someone sending texts of threats to cut their wrists about something or another. I don't remember the details unfortunately.

That's accurate. I told them I wasn't worried, and that this was surely just another instance of Taylor drama...but I took that Monday off anyway to ensure I had all my bases covered. It's worth noting that Nancy and Taylor's GF's opinion on the matter have evolved in the intervening weeks.

So now they think she's harmed herself? Is that what you mean?

So now they think she's harmed herself? Is that what you mean?

No, I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. I meant that they no longer appear to think she is a threat to Drake, despite the lack of new information in the past 3 weeks.

I feel like a reporter shoving a microphone in your face and I apologize if you feel the same way, but I have so many questions.

Can you tell us what Nancy and Taylor's friends believe has happened? Do they think someone did something to her?

And also, I thought Taylor was in the process of moving in with GF. Did they get into a fight and that's why she stayed with her friend on the 7th? If so, without getting too personal, do you know what that fight might have been about?

I actually got the information about the visit with nancy from the september 23rd article linked a few pages back! Also i asked VI a few nights ago about this visit and yes he said that that visit took place in the summer! Summer just ended! Nancy said TW visited with her son at her house for a couple days a couple weeks before she came up missing...so ya that would put visit within the last 2 weeks of August

Just my opinion

Thank you, jccoa. I'm operating on a sleep deficit and should not post while in that condition. I have the doc organized and should have referred to it before replying. My apologies are extended.

Thank you, jccoa. I'm operating on a sleep deficit and should not post while in that condition. I have the doc organized and should have referred to it before replying. My apologies are extended.

No apologies needed! Thank you though!

Just my opinion

Did Taylor say she was going away for a while? If so, why is she considered missing at all?

I feel like a reporter shoving a microphone in your face and I apologize if you feel the same way, but I have so many questions.

Can you tell us what Nancy and Taylor's friends believe has happened? Do they think someone did something to her?

And also, I thought Taylor was in the process of moving in with GF. Did they get into a fight and that's why she stayed with her friend on the 7th? If so, without getting too personal, do you know what that fight might have been about?

Taylor's family and friends are split in opinion.

No, they didn't get into a fight.

Also - my previous comment about the wrist cutting text was in error - disregard it.

Taylor's family and friends are split in opinion.

No, they didn't get into a fight.

Also - my previous comment about the wrist cutting text was in error - disregard it.

How does one disregard something like that

Just my opinion

Did Taylor say she was going away for a while? If so, why is she considered missing at all?

A friend received a text, allegedly from Taylor, saying she needed to get a way for a few days. IMO, this is highly suspicious as anyone could have sent a text from her phone. There have been many recent cases where perps use a victim's phone to impersonate them claiming they are going away. See the recent Savannah Gold murder. Also, even if Taylor did send the text and intended to get away for a short time, it is now much longer than "a few days". It has been over 3 weeks with no communication from a person described by her ex as a "social butterfly". Something is not right, IMO.

A friend received a text, allegedly from Taylor, saying she needed to get a way for a few days. IMO, this is highly suspicious as anyone could have sent a text from her phone. There have been many recent cases where perps use a victim's phone to impersonate them claiming they are going away. See the recent Savannah Gold murder. Also, even if Taylor did send the text and intended to get away for a short time, it is now much longer than "a few days". It has been over 3 weeks with no communication from a person described by her ex as a "social butterfly". Something is not right, IMO.
I strongly agree with you, dear Gardener.

How does one disregard something like that

Just my opinion

Because the person who told me in the first place reminded me of what actually occurred - the text was from an ex, not relevant to this discussion.

Totally agree!

It might be a good idea to update the missing posters with any visible scars or tattoos that someone might notice on Taylor if they saw her.

I strongly agree with you, dear Gardener.

Thank you FlossyMay. I have been trying to come up with other scenarios of how she could be in hiding but I just keep coming to the same conclusion.

If she was going to go into hiding--
1. Why leave a box truck full of her belongings in her girlfriend's driveway? (And very personal things such as "heirloom jewelry" behind)
2. Why leave some of the cashiers checks at the girlfriend's house?
3. Why leave her computer there with her Google account accessible/logged in?
4. Why leave the computers but take her phone which is trackable?
5. Why send a text at all? and why send it to a friend but not her son or or her family?
6. What was her hurry to leave? She took the money out of the bank months ago-- she had time to plan if she wanted to get away before her court date.

These things seem like loose ends that a person like Taylor would take care of before disappearing. They point to a sudden departure, possibly not of her own choosing, not a planned escape of financial obligations. JMO.

Thank you FlossyMay. I have been trying to come up with other scenarios of how she could be in hiding but I just keep coming to the same conclusion.

If she was going to go into hiding--
1. Why leave a box truck full of her belongings in her girlfriend's driveway? (And very personal things such as "heirloom jewelry" behind)
2. Why leave some of the cashiers checks at the girlfriend's house?
3. Why leave her computer there with her Google account accessible/logged in?
4. Why leave the computers but take her phone which is trackable?
5. Why send a text at all? and why send it to a friend but not her son or or her family?
6. What was her hurry to leave? She took the money out of the bank months ago-- she had time to plan if she wanted to get away before her court date.

These things seem like loose ends that a person like Taylor would take care of before disappearing. They point to a sudden departure, possibly not of her own choosing, not a planned escape of financial obligations. JMO.

I'm glad i am not the only one that has thought the same things. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Do we have any proof that this large amount of money even existed?

It isn't easy to tell clearly from the docket but there was an appeal made by Taylor that was ultimately denied it appears. So, that may factor in the time frame. Also it is important to remember that Taylor (the RESPondent) motioned for a continuance on September 6th.

And not for nothing but court activity has been on-going with freeze actions, contempt actions, and so on, even through last week.

http://www.okaloosaclerk.com/index.php/records-disclaimers/78-court-records-disclaimer

To view the docket Click Accept. Choose Name then Enter Wright,Taylor in the box. Answer the math Captcha. Hit Search.
so she motioned for continuance on sept 6th and roommate sees her last on the 7th, the next day? HMMM

I'm glad i am not the only one that has thought the same things. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Do we have any proof that this large amount of money even existed?
That's actually a good question. From what I understood, the friend she stayed with on the 7th is the one who claims she had this money, but I might be confused on that. It's hard for me to keep track of these friends without names.

It is confusing trying to figure out who knew about the money before she went missing. The only source we have for her having the money is our VI, and here is what he has said in answer to our questions:

The report about the cash is second-hand information. The original source is the friend who lent her the moving van, and appears to be a reliable person. Taylor had reportedly stored the cash and cashiers checks in that friend's safe deposit box @ Wells Fargo, and then got it (with the friend) from the bank the day before she disappeared. Again - this is second hand information but the sources have no reason to fabricate the info. Exaggerate for dramatic effect, possibly. But I'd assign this a reliability assessment code (RAC) of F3 or F2.

My question #1: Which girlfriend saw Taylor with the money? Was it the "roommate girlfriend", or the "different girlfriend"?

My question #2: Did the "different" girlfriend actually report that she saw Taylor getting into the Uber on Friday morning? If not, then who did? A neighbor? We don't expect identification of that person, just asking where that report of someone seeing Taylor getting into the Uber came from. Just the knowledge that you are aware that this report is credible.

"Roommate girlfriend" relayed to me that Taylor was leaving "different girlfriend"s house on Friday moring...relayed by "Different girlfriend." After Taylor went missing, "roomate" called "different" and apparently both of them found out about their respective relationships? Separate friend (who is married with children and owns a business) is the one whose safe deposit box was used.

Bear in mind that I have spoken with "roomate" for hours and hours. She has a reliability code of "B" with me, downgraded from "A" only because of her 180 on her willingness to forgive Taylor. I have never spoken with the "different" girlfriend. So that puts this entire exchange at a credibility of 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engel