DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jmo
she hass no intention of returning.
she is starting over.
left everything.
jmo

I don't think TW would leave her son behind. I think Abudrake is right about her leaving with the money, to avoid having to pay him any of the money she allegedly owes him. I also don't feel that TW would go this long letting her son worry about her. I feel that she might have run into some trouble with someone who knew she had the money and knew she was taking off for a bit to hide it. I also trust the live-in GF. I don't think she had anything to do with TW disappearance. The friend with the truck who owns the billiards business and the ex-GF, and whoever else these 2 told about the money could've landed TW in a whole bunch of danger.
I also think that when you have 100k in your pocket and all these other concerns, garage fees for holding car isn't going to be any concern at all. I also regret that any of that money even got brought up on here because that could put someone in even more danger by having thousands of strangers/outsiders knowing you're carrying loot and gun.

Just my opinion

Garage fees wouldn't even be a concern to someone like TW. Maybe the 21k thats not accounted for is in her car! If TW was leaving for good, she wouldn't of left 19k in cashiers checks at her live-in GF house. Considering there is no LE looking for her and she knows how to blend in, she may very well be gambling on the boats in NOLA with camera footage, that way when she comes back she will have proof she lost all the money gambling! She also may very well be laying in a swamp right now somewhere from maybe running into someone that knows her and knows about the money and followed her or she may very well be laying in a spa somewhere getting a massage! I guess we wont know until she checks in or a body is found! I definitely don't think her intention would be to leave her son with her ex husband who she doesn't trust.

Just my opinion

jmo
she hass no intention of returning.
she is starting over.
left everything.
jmo

I think this is exactly what someone (whom ever has harmed her) want people to believe.
I just don't see it as intentional on her part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is exactly what someone (whom ever has harmed her) want people to believe.
I just don't see it as intentional on her part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur! Leaving on her own free will, yes! Staying gone, no!!!

Yeah, and to Gardener1850 above...When has the City or Government done anything for free? I'm really curious about this "safekeeping" aspect.

If there were to be suspicions about foul play down the road, it would keep suspects from tampering with the vehicle and evidence.

I don't think TW would leave her son behind. I think Abudrake is right about her leaving with the money, to avoid having to pay him any of the money she allegedly owes him. I also don't feel that TW would go this long letting her son worry about her. I feel that she might have run into some trouble with someone who knew she had the money and knew she was taking off for a bit to hide it. I also trust the live-in GF. I don't think she had anything to do with TW disappearance. The friend with the truck who owns the billiards business and the ex-GF, and whoever else these 2 told about the money could've landed TW in a whole bunch of danger.
I also think that when you have 100k in your pocket and all these other concerns, garage fees for holding car isn't going to be any concern at all. I also regret that any of that money even got brought up on here because that could put someone in even more danger by having thousands of strangers/outsiders knowing you're carrying loot and gun.

Just my opinion
imo she is one smart girl. she knows what she is doing.....
it my opinion she had or has a plan.
we shall see

imo she is one smart girl. she knows what she is doing.....
it my opinion she had or has a plan.
we shall see

I agree! I just hope someone just as smart as her didnt follow her or agree to meet with her before she left.....

jmo
i dont think she thougbt she would be reported missing.

Or someone was after the money and she had to quickly move to protect it. Until she can either safely protect it or things cool down, she can't come back...IMO....it doesn't sound like there was a plan.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

she could have put the money in the bank.............
end of problem.

jmo
i dont think she thougbt she would be reported missing.

Why? She had a job and court dates coming up. She left a borrowed moving truck full of her belongings in her GF/roommate's driveway. She had also been texting her son daily and that stopped. Why would any reasonable person think they could leave those responsibilities and not be reported missing? It's not as if she was unemployed and couch surfacing...JMO.

Garage fees wouldn't even be a concern to someone like TW. Maybe the 21k thats not accounted for is in her car! If TW was leaving for good, she wouldn't of left 19k in cashiers checks at her live-in GF house. Considering there is no LE looking for her and she knows how to blend in, she may very well be gambling on the boats in NOLA with camera footage, that way when she comes back she will have proof she lost all the money gambling! She also may very well be laying in a swamp right now somewhere from maybe running into someone that knows her and knows about the money and followed her or she may very well be laying in a spa somewhere getting a massage! I guess we wont know until she checks in or a body is found! I definitely don't think her intention would be to leave her son with her ex husband who she doesn't trust.

Just my opinion

but he has their son soooo that says alit to me.

Maybe shes in Vegas washing her money before returning. I still dont see her not getting ahold of anyone though to let them know shes okay! Im hoping she is sitting somewhere reading all these posts and laughing!

but he has their son soooo that says alit to me.

it doesnt say much to me because we have only heard one side to that story! Theres alot of missing info not reported about the custody issue! To me, it doesnt sound like she was all that okay with the ex having custody of her son. thats just my opinion!

it doesnt say much to me because we have only heard one side to that story! Theres alot of missing info not reported about the custody issue! To me, it doesnt sound like she was all that okay with the ex having custody of her son. thats just my opinion!
Then she wouldn't have given up custody? If custody had been awarded to him by the court that would be even more telling. The courts don't do that lightly. Either way, I believe it says a lot about the situation.

well why exactly does he have custody?

At this point I'm pretty confused as well. I'm trying to reconstruct all of this from single-source reporting. Her GF just provided this clarification for me:

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."

So Taylor was last seen on the 8th by GF. She left that morning with which friend to go to the bank? Is this when she accessed the safe deposit box?

Just my opinion

Thank you for the comment but I'm afraid my point was lost. I understand why the car was taken. My comment was a bit more tongue in cheek.

Her intention whether or not to leave her son with her ex was made for her by the court as I recall.

So Taylor was last seen on the 8th by GF. She left that morning with which friend to go to the bank? Is this when she accessed the safe deposit box?

Correct

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."

i think sbe took the money was leaving to hide said moolah and was goi g to return but once she was reported missi g and the money in the bank was revealed it made it hard for her to return. she was a cop. she knows
her laws.

Sorry Flossy I didn't see you were asking "which" friend.

Feels a bit like Who's on First here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member