Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months after she gave up custody, she went about 10 days without talking with him a few times. She isn't to blame here: Drake just didn't want to talk to her, and I made the mistake of having him call nightly. My intent was good: foment a close relationship between the two of them. But it created a forced, artificial tone to the conversations. So I slowly withdrew the frequency of how often I had him call her (and he never asked - and still doesn't). The frequency of her calls dropped off during this time too. Again, I don't blame her. They both needed some space.

Your third paragraph is highly relevant and accurate. These are exactly the circumstances that make me concerned for her safety as well.

I think I mentioned this above, but she gave up custody when it became apparent that doing so was best for Drake. The court commended her courage in doing so, and I agree. As for her behavior: irrational isn't the right word. It makes sense to her, and it makes sense for her objectives. The problem is that her objectives are abnormal. Her priorities in life are pride, adulation from others, and vengeance on those she perceived have wronged her.

That said, I have received numerous emails and texts (past 2 years) from her that were clearly written in an altered state of mind. I don't want to go into details, again, for the sake of her privacy.

She left JPD twice. Both times were because she wanted to quit due to personality conflicts, or just not wanting to work the crazy hours anymore. She'll tell people it was because of family reasons but the dates don't match up. She didn't get pregnant with Drake until January '10 but resigned in fall of '09. We didn't have PCS orders until April of '14 but she resigned I think in September '13. Just like everything else with her stories - there's a convenient kernel of truth that she stretches to match the narrative she wishes were true.

well why exactly does he have custody?

See above for AbuDrake's previous posts about custody. He has custody because she gave it to him. This is different from the court giving him full custody and giving her no rights to son-- as far as I can tell she still had parental rights to see him. I have not studied the divorce court documents, so please correct me if this is incorrect. Taylor had her son over the summer so it sounds as if they were working it out themselves and she was texting her son so she was showing an interest in a relationship. I do find it curious that three people close to Taylor allegedly warned Abu that Taylor might try to take their son after she went missing. This makes me think that the custody issue was not completely settled. Although he currently has his son, Taylor may have only given custody begrudgingly, to keep the peace. It doesn't mean she was completely happy about the arrangement. JMO.

At this point I'm pretty confused as well. I'm trying to reconstruct all of this from single-source reporting. Her GF just provided this clarification for me:

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."
Okay. This is why I was asking about who reported Taylor missing and whether the 7th was the day Taylor went missing as the Missing Posters claim.

The missing posters should be corrected if it was the 8th that Taylor went missing.

See above for AbuDrake's previous posts about custody. He has custody because she gave it to him. This is different from the court giving him full custody and giving her no rights to son-- as far as I can tell she still had parental rights to see him. I have not studied the divorce court documents, so please correct me if this is incorrect. Taylor had her son over the summer so it sounds as if they were working it out themselves and she was texting her son so she was showing an interest in a relationship. I do find it curious that three people close to Taylor allegedly warned Abu that Taylor might try to take their son after she went missing. This makes me think that the custody issue was not completely settled. Although he currently has his son, Taylor may have only given custody begrudgingly, to keep the peace. It doesn't mean she was completely happy about the arrangement. JMO.
The part that was contested was relocating the child from the Pensacola area to another state as near as I can tell. The motions for the child's passport continues on as that was unresolved and apparently Taylor was in possession of the passport.

]See above for AbuDrake's previous posts about custody. He has custody because she gave it to him. This is different from the court giving him full custody[/B] and giving her no rights to son-- as far as I can tell she still had parental rights to see him. I have not studied the divorce court documents, so please correct me if this is incorrect. Taylor had her son over the summer so it sounds as if they were working it out themselves and she was texting her son so she was showing an interest in a relationship. I do find it curious that three people close to Taylor allegedly warned Abu that Taylor might try to take their son after she went missing. This makes me think that the custody issue was not completely settled. Although he currently has his son, Taylor may have only given custody begrudgingly, to keep the peace. It doesn't mean she was completely happy about the arrangement. JMO.

Thank for the clarification. I knew she gave him custody. Had thought the court had ultimately decided though.

For some reason my brain and my words are not working in conjunction very well today. Carry on good peeps! I'll go back to reading.:gaah:

Okay. This is why I was asking about who reported Taylor missing and whether the 7th was the day Taylor went missing as the Missing Posters claim.

The missing posters should be corrected if it was the 8th that Taylor went missing.

and who did she tell she was going away for a few days?

I think VI said the GF, but I'm obviously having issues keeping all of this straight.

me too.
so she tells one friend she has to leave for a few days. goes to other friend to get money.
so who reported her missing?

let me get this right.
one friend has the cashiers checks and the other friend banked the cash?

My hometown-

A private investigator, who is also a former police officer, is missing in Northwest Florida, according to a Facebook post.

Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services, posted that one of his investigators, Taylor Ashley Wright, has not been seen since September 7th.

In the post, Muhlbach says her vehicle and personal belongings were still at her home in Pensacola.

Reported by-
http://wkrg.com/2017/09/15/private-investigator-missing-in-pensacola/

More Info on Taylor on Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services facebook-

One of my investigators of two years has come up missing. Her friends and family have not heard from her since September 7th and her vehicle and all personal belongings were left at her residence in Pensacola, Florida. She allegedly texted a friend the day before disappearing stating that she needed to get away for a couple days and has not been heard from since. Cell phone records indicate her phone has not been used since she disappeared.

<snipped for space>

I think VI said the GF, but I'm obviously having issues keeping all of this straight.

I can't keep all the players or the timeline straight, either, FlossyMay. Above is a quote from the very first post in this thread. The info comes from the press and her employer. BBM. If the text was sent the day BEFORE she went missing, would it make sense for her to text that to her girlfriend then spend a night with her without further discussing it? Unless I'm misunderstanding which day the text was sent? Or which day they are saying she went missing? Going by above and what the VI has said, it would seem like:

Sept 6 -Text sent (to who?) saying she planned to get away?
Sept 7 -Spend night with girlfriend (or is it the friend?)
Sept 8 -Cooked breakfast, GF went her way to run errands, Last seen by GF at 10 AM. Taylor went with "friend" to go to bank.
Leaves another friends house and get into an Uber (Not clear if this is same friend who went with her to bank or a 3rd person)?
Sept 9 -Texts to Drake?

Does TW like traveling? Is her choice average hotels or expensive resorts? Did she take her passport?

Where I am going with this is her comment of a few days away would sound much better than saying she was taking an extended vacation to clear her brain.
when she sctually was planning a lengthy time away. I don't believe she would have told it if she was going to be gone for a long time.

Has it been discussed what means of transportation she used to get out of the city? Where did the Uber driver drop her? I think she had a plan. If not, why would she have packed up her belongings into the truck? She knew what she was doing. IMO.

According to the VI, her belongings were in the truck because she was in the process of moving in with her GF. Or at least that's how I understood it.

me too.
so she tells one friend she has to leave for a few days. goes to other friend to get money.
so who reported her missing?
Last night AbuDrake answered my question about that and said it was the GF that reported Taylor missing. That is why I was questioning about what day Taylor went missing which the GF, via AbuDrake, says was the 8th while the missing posters have the 7th.

I can't keep all the players or the timeline straight, either, FlossyMay. Above is a quote from the very first post in this thread. The info comes from the press and her employer. BBM. If the text was sent the day BEFORE she went missing, would it make sense for her to text that to her girlfriend then spend a night with her without further discussing it? Unless I'm misunderstanding which day the text was sent? Or which day they are saying she went missing? Going by above and what the VI has said, it would seem like:

Sept 6 -Text sent (to who?) saying she planned to get away?
Sept 7 -Spend night with girlfriend (or is it the friend?)
Sept 8 -Cooked breakfast, GF went her way to run errands, Last seen by GF at 10 AM. Taylor went with "friend" to go to bank.
Leaves another friends house and get into an Uber (Not clear if this is same friend who went with her to bank or a 3rd person)?
Sept 9 -Texts to Drake?
But then in post #592 he said ....

At this point I'm pretty confused as well. I'm trying to reconstruct all of this from single-source reporting. Her GF just provided this clarification for me:

"Taylor stayed the night with me on the 7th. She went missing the evening of the 8th. ...She woke up, cooked us breakfast, I went my way to run errands, she went her with with "friend" to go to bank. That was the last time I saw her. 10am the 8th."

But then in post #592 he said ....

Yes, I keep going back and editing the timeline and I'm still not sure it is right! :scared::gaah:

I feel like someone (not pointing at any one person) must be lying and that is why we have alternate timelines and alternate "last seen" dates. JMO.

We have the "Missing" poster, and two MSM news articles -- three different sources -- which state that TW was last seen/heard from on Thursday, September 7, 2017.

There has been ample time to "correct" any wrong information. Why have no corrections been made?

In my opinion, because the information that was published is still considered "correct."

Yes, I keep going back and editing the timeline and I'm still not sure it is right! :scared::gaah:

I feel like someone (not pointing at any one person) must be lying and that is why we have alternate timelines and alternate "last seen" dates. JMO.
And the biggest wildcard in all of that, if AbuDrake is believed in his assessment of Taylor, is that all the sources of information could be telling the truth as they know it but the reality is some of it is repeating lies told by Taylor and those people not knowing they are repeating a lie.

Right now, that possible scenario, and another possible scenario where one of the known actors in this drama provided a cover story, is the only reason I have any amount of optimism at all that Taylor is alive.

And the biggest wildcard in all of that, if AbuDrake is believed in his assessment of Taylor, is that all the sources of information could be telling the truth as they know it but the reality is some of it is repeating lies told by Taylor and those people not knowing they are repeating a lie.

Right now, that possible scenario, and another possible scenario where one of the known actors in this drama provided a cover story, is the only reason I have any amount of optimism at all that Taylor is alive.
agreed. One is taking her to safety deposit box, loaning her a truck, sees her pocket a lot of cash.One has certified checks in their house and has her car removed for "safekeeping". Nobody asked Taylor why at the time?

agreed. One is taking her to safety deposit box, loaning her a truck, sees her pocket a lot of cash.One has certified checks in their house and has her car removed for "safekeeping". Nobody asked Taylor why at the time?

Why she has the cash?

We don't know what any of the friends know about the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute