Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if that's the case then it wouldn't be considered income like they would use in calculations for child support. At least in TN and NC, money awarded from a divorce would not qualify as income and it would not go into any child support calculations. I know there was some sort of money for real estate expenses mentioned but wasn't the child support an issue too?

Was the cash something totally different from the unreported income AbuDrake referred to?

Im confused now.

i dont think her GF knew about the money till after the fact.......i know i read that here

She wouldn't tell me details about cases, I'm sure for many reasons. It wasn't guns she was selling....it was tactical apparel (belts, holsters, etc). It is possible she had a gun, but if she ran the errand with just the clothing on her back then probably not. She didn't carry a purse to conceal one. For your last question, I couldn't say, but most her cases were mere insurance fraud (My leg, my back, etc).

BBM was an answer to Gardener1850's question "Do you think she was carrying a gun when she disappeared"

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought the ex said she never was without a gun and would even keep one attached at the ankle area.

BBM was an answer to Gardener1850's question "Do you think she was carrying a gun when she disappeared"

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I thought the ex said she never was without a gun and would even keep one attached at the ankle area.

thats what i remember too.

I have 2 questions for Fleurde:

1. What was her attitude toward the upcoming court dates? Did she have anxiety about them? Was she angry about them?

2. Where are her boss & co-workers at rhe PI firm in all of this? Are rhey working the case? I would think they are your biggest ally here, since they not only know her personally but also are in the PI business. Even if MP aren't their specialty they surely have colleagues that are experts in that field.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

i think the last Friend to see her knows whats going on a d why.
jmo

I agree that this is a strong possibility. They may have even told LE this but LE cannot share this info and may still be looking for her due to the court issues and the cash making her a target. That seems like a real possibility to me given the "ruled out foul play" comment they made.

Another thing TW could have been concerned about was losing her PI license if she got charged with contempt. I don't know FL's requirements but most states have very strict requirements to get and keep a PI license. My mom had to have one as an insurance adjuster and the SBI actually interviewed her neighbors, former coworkers, etc. to access her character and ensure there were no "moral turpitude" issues.

JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This surprises me.

its in here somewhere cause i replied to her if u didnt know about the money what else didnt she tell u..... its in here somewhere.

ok i just went to look and all those posts are gone....because she wasnt verified yet but i know i read it....

Post #556
Point #4 by AubuDrake

4) Yes - Taylor is almost always armed. Most of the time she has two - and makes a point to take them out, show people them, bat the bulge, etc. She uses an appendix carry for her G42, and when in trousers moves that to her ankle with a G17 in appendix carry. I'm actually impressed that she's started carrying these calibers - for a long time she was part of the crowd that scoffs at anything that's not .45 (and as a result, seldom carries because it's impractical).

its in here somewhere cause i replied to her if u didnt know about the money what else didnt she tell u..... its in here somewhere.

Yes I remember. My comment was it surprises me that she wasn't aware of the money.

And if she wasn't aware, why did TW keep that from her?

Post #556
Point #4 by AubuDrake

4) Yes - Taylor is almost always armed. Most of the time she has two - and makes a point to take them out, show people them, bat the bulge, etc. She uses an appendix carry for her G42, and when in trousers moves that to her ankle with a G17 in appendix carry. I'm actually impressed that she's started carrying these calibers - for a long time she was part of the crowd that scoffs at anything that's not .45 (and as a result, seldom carries because it's impractical).

Again, bumping my own post to ask our new VI

Was TW usually armed when you were together as well?

because it wasnt supposed to exist is my opinion.

Or maybe it didn't exist at all. Maybe someone is lying about the money after the fact to make it look like she had the means to disappear on her own? IIRC, we only have proof of a single cashiers check left behind at the GF's place. AbuDrake previously told us that Taylor taking additional money out of the deposit box was 2nd hand information and he implied it could not be verified...JMO.

The report about the cash is second-hand information. The original source is the friend who lent her the moving van, and appears to be a reliable person. Taylor had reportedly stored the cash and cashiers checks in that friend's safe deposit box @ Wells Fargo, and then got it (with the friend) from the bank the day before she disappeared. Again - this is second hand information but the sources have no reason to fabricate the info. Exaggerate for dramatic effect, possibly. But I'd assign this a reliability assessment code (RAC) of F3 or F2.

Bump.

F- Reliability cannot be judged: No basis exists for evaluating the reliability of the source
2- Probably True: Not confirmed; logical in itself; consistent with other information on the subject
3- Possibly True: Not confirmed; reasonably logical in itself; agrees with some other information on the subject

We have one VI stating Taylor left voluntarily because of court hearings and accountability to her finances of monies she tried to hide and/or not claim as income towards child support payments.

And the other VI knew nothing about the money Taylor supposedly took out of a safe deposit box, and doesn't think she left on her own because she was happy, was doing great in her business and in her relationships.

Then we have the horse farm lady/friend who went with her to the bank and knew of the money. Was the last one to see her.

So did Taylor take this money with her to the bar when she went to have that drink? Has the bar been checked by LE to verify she was there? Could she have run into trouble at the bar with another customer? Some guy trying to pick her up or someone accosting her outside?

Is she gone to avoid consequences from the divorce/child support hearings or has something more sinister happened to her?

We have so many conflicting stories we are dealing with here and on MSM, I can't even imagine the tangled mess LE is trying to wade through.

But if that's the case then it wouldn't be considered income like they would use in calculations for child support. At least in TN and NC, money awarded from a divorce would not qualify as income and it would not go into any child support calculations. I know there was some sort of money for real estate expenses mentioned but wasn't the child support an issue too?

Was the cash something totally different from the unreported income AbuDrake referred to?

Im confused now.

Difference between divorce settlement money and her income she was generating. I was not in the picture when all that occurred, so I would rather not talk about that. perhaps AbuDrake wants to.

did u know she had this money and wherw it was and what it was for.

why use someone elses safe box?
why not get yoir own?

I knew she, TW, had the money. She was transparent about that. I did not know until the evening before TW went missing that it was in her friend's safety deposit box. I don't know exactly why she did that, I am not TW so I cannot speak on why she did that.

With all due respect to the ex, those two couldn't even engage in a conversation verbally on the phone with one another. He had not been in her life for quite some time so he does not know what she did 1 year ago, 6 months ago, 4 weeks ago, etc. He bases his information on what he knew of TW when they were together. I have been around her every day practically for the last 6 months and she DID NOT always carry a gun with her, I have NEVER seen her carry a gun at her ankle.

With all due respect to the ex, those two couldn't even engage in a conversation verbally on the phone with one another. He had not been in her life for quite some time so he does not know what she did 1 year ago, 6 months ago, 4 weeks ago, etc. He bases his information on what he knew of TW when they were together. I have been around her every day practically for the last 6 months and she DID NOT always carry a gun with her, I have NEVER seen her carry a gun at her ankle.

Many thanks. That's what I was curious about and why an updated (so to speak) account is much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks