Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleurde, I cannot get past TW leaving her child without any knowledge that she is ok.
How do you feel about this? I know you stated you do not believe she left of her own free will. I could accept either scenario IF the child wasn't a part of her life.

With all due respect to the ex, those two couldn't even engage in a conversation verbally on the phone with one another. He had not been in her life for quite some time so he does not know what she did 1 year ago, 6 months ago, 4 weeks ago, etc. He bases his information on what he knew of TW when they were together. I have been around her every day practically for the last 6 months and she DID NOT always carry a gun with her, I have NEVER seen her carry a gun at her ankle.

We appreciate knowing your side of things. Thank you.

I have 2 questions for Fleurde:

1. What was her attitude toward the upcoming court dates? Did she have anxiety about them? Was she angry about them?

2. Where are her boss & co-workers at rhe PI firm in all of this? Are rhey working the case? I would think they are your biggest ally here, since they not only know her personally but also are in the PI business. Even if MP aren't their specialty they surely have colleagues that are experts in that field.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

1) I don't think anyone likes court, so I wouldn't say she was excited about it. I would say she had some anxiety about it, I don't think she was angry.
2) I have no clue where her "bosses" at the multiple PI firms are in all of this. They don't reach out to me.

I agree that this is a strong possibility. They may have even told LE this but LE cannot share this info and may still be looking for her due to the court issues and the cash making her a target. That seems like a real possibility to me given the "ruled out foul play" comment they made.

Another thing TW could have been concerned about was losing her PI license if she got charged with contempt. I don't know FL's requirements but most states have very strict requirements to get and keep a PI license. My mom had to have one as an insurance adjuster and the SBI actually interviewed her neighbors, former coworkers, etc. to access her character and ensure there were no "moral turpitude" issues.

JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was not afraid of losing her license. She wasn't going to be held in contempt, worse case it would have been a slap on the wrist.

Post #556
Point #4 by AubuDrake

4) Yes - Taylor is almost always armed. Most of the time she has two - and makes a point to take them out, show people them, bat the bulge, etc. She uses an appendix carry for her G42, and when in trousers moves that to her ankle with a G17 in appendix carry. I'm actually impressed that she's started carrying these calibers - for a long time she was part of the crowd that scoffs at anything that's not .45 (and as a result, seldom carries because it's impractical).

Again, do you want info from over 2 years ago or info about how and who she was more recently (within the year)

Yes I remember. My comment was it surprises me that she wasn't aware of the money.

And if she wasn't aware, why did TW keep that from her?

Again, I knew TW had that money way before she went missing. I DID NOT know the friend had it in the friend's safety deposit box until the day before when TW told me about it.

Or maybe it didn't exist at all. Maybe someone is lying about the money after the fact to make it look like she had the means to disappear on her own? IIRC, we only have proof of a single cashiers check left behind at the GF's place. AbuDrake previously told us that Taylor taking additional money out of the deposit box was 2nd hand information and he implied it could not be verified...JMO.

TW told me the friend had her money in the friend's "box", furthermore, the "friend" has confirmed this herself.

Fleurde,

Do you believe it was she that sent the texts in question? In your opinion, did it sound like her?

Again, do you want info from over 2 years ago or info about how and who she was more recently (within the year)

Fleurde, not all posts are directed at you to answer.
Sorry if that wasn't clear.
The members here discuss things between themseves and that is what my multiple posts were.

If I have a question for you, I will address it as such to avoid confusion.

We have one VI stating Taylor left voluntarily because of court hearings and accountability to her finances of monies she tried to hide and/or not claim as income towards child support payments.

And the other VI knew nothing about the money Taylor supposedly took out of a safe deposit box, and doesn't think she left on her own because she was happy, was doing great in her business and in her relationships.

Then we have the horse farm lady/friend who went with her to the bank and knew of the money. Was the last one to see her.

So did Taylor take this money with her to the bar when she went to have that drink? Has the bar been checked by LE to verify she was there? Could she have run into trouble at the bar with another customer? Some guy trying to pick her up or someone accosting her outside?

Is she gone to avoid consequences from the divorce/child support hearings or has something more sinister happened to her?

We have so many conflicting stories we are dealing with here and on MSM, I can't even imagine the tangled mess LE is trying to wade through.

I disagree, you do not have conflicting stories on here. You have the ex husband, you have mine as the GF. That is ALL you have. There are no other VI's. What is MSM? What is BBW?
ALL the ex provided you with was what HE KNOWS of TW from when they were together. They began their divorce back in Feb 2015. That is approaching 3 years ago. I have been with TW every just about ever day for not long (6 months up until she left).
You keep mentioning consequences from the divorce.. Again, it would have been a mere slap on the wrist. Her recently missed court date even provided her with 30 days to comply or else. You all say TW knows the drill, etc... Do you think she wouldn't have known that too possibly? Why would she have an appeals attorney secured if she was planning on doing this? Just throw money at an appeals attorney and then bounce? I highly doubt that!
I don't know what happened truly. I saw TW shortly before 10am the day she went missing, I do not have all the answers to what you are asking.

Fleurde, I cannot get past TW leaving her child without any knowledge that she is ok.
How do you feel about this? I know you stated you do not believe she left of her own free will. I could accept either scenario IF the child wasn't a part of her life.

She wouldn't have just dropped out of his life. She spoke with him every day, we all had a blast for nearly 2 months every day that he was here this summer. She was appealing the custody ruling even.

She wouldn't have just dropped out of his life. She spoke with him every day, we all had a blast for nearly 2 months every day that he was here this summer. She was appealing the custody ruling even.

That was my point too. It doesn't make sense.

MSM is main stream media. There is a list of rules (TOS) that members must compy with and quoting must be done via links or links to MSM.

Fleurde,

Do you believe it was she that sent the texts in question? In your opinion, did it sound like her?

I preface this with THIS IS MY OPINION... NO, I do not feel it was her. Even her reply to her son was not like her. There were a few things that stood out to me in the texts that didn't seem normal. I'm guessing JMO is Just my opinion... SO JMO.

Please don't take offense if we compare what you say to what TW's ex has previously said. He was the only source of insider info we had previously and we were not allowed to question the veracity of his statements (due to the rules of the forum). We are glad you are here to share what you know of Taylor from more recent times and also to share a point of view that is not colored by a divorce. As Taylor's CURRENT partner you no doubt have a clearer picture of what she was like right before going missing. JMO.

That was my point too. It doesn't make sense.

MSM is main stream media. There is a list of rules (TOS) that members must compy with and quoting must be done via links or links to MSM.

Except for VI's like you, Fleurde. VI's don't have to supply links to MSM.
Thanks for coming back to us. Have you looked at the support thread for the missing? I'm going to look there to see if there's more support info for you.

I am trying to make sense of information based on what Fleurde has been kind enough to share (thank you!). Here are some of my general comments and questions, not directed at anyone:

1) TW has money in a safety deposit box that is not in her name. What are some reasons why you or I would keep anything of ours in a safety deposit box of someone else? I am speculating that one reason why the money was in a safety deposit box of someone else was to hide it.

2) TW allegedly moves the money out of the safety box one day BEFORE she was supposed to have a court hearing...but also one day AFTER that court hearing had been continued. Again, speculating here, but was she moving that money somewhere else again in lieu of whenever that continued hearing was moved to?

3) As to insights given by both the ex-husband and the gf, think about who has known TW longer. The gf and TW are still in that honeymoon phase of a relationship. The ex-husband knows more about the real TW. I am not downplaying the characteristics of TW that the gf described but I am thinking about who knows TW longer.

Thank you, Fleurde, for the additional information. It is very helpful.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I am confused over the court dates. Did TW miss a court date by not showing up? If so, what was that date? I know that the latest court date was continued, so that wouldn't count as a "no show."

Also, she allegedly texted someone about "needing to get away" for a few days. She did not say I AM GOING AWAY for a few days. To me, there is a difference. And, she had plans with fleurde already for the weekend.

So many things do not add up and appear to me to be an attempt to make it LOOK like she left of her own accord. I do not believe for one minute that this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnjackson971@